*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline deidmann

• Reputation Power: 2
  • deidmann is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028279#msg1028279
« Reply #516 on: January 04, 2013, 06:45:26 am »

- Trainer bazaar and "all cards" button updated

Favorite part about this update, surprisingly.

Mine too!
So, I was right about Dessication's reverse Pandemonium thingy.
Edit: I see the double Seraph glitch was fixed as well.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 07:01:20 am by deidmann »

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028288#msg1028288
« Reply #517 on: January 04, 2013, 07:37:36 am »
Yes, I agree, deidmann. So many good ideas, and wont ever be considered. We had already good ideas involving permanent protection, but looks like zanz never give a look when starting these ideas of his own.

Phase Salvager was bad. Now it looks even worse and something that can invade the Spark niche (make it weaker than the Spark, please). C'mon, now if the salvage is automatic, and has no cost involved, you just need a card like Chaos Power or Unstopable, powered by a Nova, and you can keep it alive and salvaging dim shields. No need to use even mark or pillar of another element. And of course at cost of 1 it can be easily played and quinted same turn. I agree we could use another permanent protection, and even a renewable one, but surely not aether, surely not free of activation cost and probably duo cost (I understand this was the goal about making it 4/0, but hey, renewable creature protection is a duo, and a expensive one). And I would do it simple, because simple is better. Why not to protect a card of your choice, instead of this "one card that has been destroyed-not-stolen by the opponent" thing? Its not fun just because its new.

Looks like someone's comment remembered zanz there is a forgotten card called Graviton Mercenary, which he decided to buff while still creating that Graviton Salvager unnecessary card. I would like a explanation about why really create another card, instead of adding the skill to the old one, but I feel Im asking for too much.

Like some other people, I still hate these "Salvagers". If I could test them... but I cant, they arent on my trainer, and I have pressed F5 already, etc. I guess I can only try them when the update is on. Edit: lol, need buy them on the bazaar, clicking all cards dont give em to me :P

This I said about shards, no opinions about it?
I also think we could change cards names and art to something element related, and forget once and for all shards have existed. Of course, Earth would need something new.

zanz owns the game, he makes the rules, simlpe as that, we should be happy he allows us to post our ideas here and be happy he takes a look at them
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028316#msg1028316
« Reply #518 on: January 04, 2013, 09:12:53 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028319#msg1028319
« Reply #519 on: January 04, 2013, 09:28:05 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.
Well, you can't buff everything, or it'll be like nothing was buffed. :P

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028320#msg1028320
« Reply #520 on: January 04, 2013, 09:30:58 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.

I always assumed unupped cards were ment to suck so you would hurry up and -1500 yourself.
BTW, does Bone Wall work with the Salvagers? Does it count as being destroyed?

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028322#msg1028322
« Reply #521 on: January 04, 2013, 09:36:53 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.

I always assumed unupped cards were ment to suck so you would hurry up and -1500 yourself.
Compare it with the other hitters..
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028325#msg1028325
« Reply #522 on: January 04, 2013, 09:51:02 am »
- SoSac cost increased to 2

I don't think this is the right way to nerf SoSac, it's mechanic is simply too strong compared to other shards right now.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028326#msg1028326
« Reply #523 on: January 04, 2013, 09:53:34 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.

IIRC, someone in chat said deflagging one gives out an entire stack-
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028327#msg1028327
« Reply #524 on: January 04, 2013, 09:59:01 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.

I know that, cause it returns to your hand, good as new. Same thing with Dimensional Shield.
I'm asking about attacking till all stacks dissappear.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028329#msg1028329
« Reply #525 on: January 04, 2013, 10:02:46 am »
Blue Crawler weeps.

I know that, cause it returns to your hand, good as new. Same thing with Dimensional Shield.
I'm asking about attacking till all stacks dissappear.

Well, does Dimensional Shield return to your hand when its duration ends?

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028330#msg1028330
« Reply #526 on: January 04, 2013, 10:07:21 am »
/pyramid
No, because it dissappears on its own. With Bone wall, the opponent's attacks do the deed.
Wait. It doesn't count if it's not a spell, is it?

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Master of Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1028337#msg1028337
« Reply #527 on: January 04, 2013, 10:23:13 am »
/pyramid
No, because it dissappears on its own. With Bone wall, the opponent's attacks do the deed.
Wait. It doesn't count if it's not a spell, is it?

Hm... Generally, yes.
My interpretation is that durations and destruction-triggers are part of the card's effect. Thus, it isn't destroyed by the opponent, but by you/your card's effect.
Then again, that's completely off from Cloak.

anything
blarg: