*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026856#msg1026856
« Reply #420 on: December 30, 2012, 03:37:04 pm »
I've just noticed that Focus won't turn into a Black Hole if it's buffed with Shard of Patience.

SoFo will only turn into a Black Hole during/after "accretion" is used.

Offline deidmann

• Reputation Power: 2
  • deidmann is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027058#msg1027058
« Reply #421 on: December 31, 2012, 11:18:36 am »
Alright, so from what I tested with Shard of Readiness using Anubis:
I play Anubis, then SoR. I can quint two creatures. Using another SoR same turn does nothing.
I play Anubis and wait a turn. Next turn I quint a creature, then use SoR to quint two more.
I play Anubis and SoR, then quint two creatures. Next turn, I use another SoR and quint two more.
Are all of these correct? If so, then the maximum uses are 3 in one turn after the one turn sickness has passed.

Offline Dopha

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dopha is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My english is bad.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027075#msg1027075
« Reply #422 on: December 31, 2012, 12:36:09 pm »
i dont like the shard updates :(

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027081#msg1027081
« Reply #423 on: December 31, 2012, 01:15:06 pm »
ah, still  :death :gravity having the most overpowered shards 1 quanta and 4. Nice art. Lotsa decks need modifications and that's a lot of work 2 do
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027083#msg1027083
« Reply #424 on: December 31, 2012, 01:24:43 pm »
In 1.32, SoW will be the most overpowered of them all. Unless Zanz makes changes to it.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027085#msg1027085
« Reply #425 on: December 31, 2012, 01:34:57 pm »
Alright, so from what I tested with Shard of Readiness using Anubis:
I play Anubis, then SoR. I can quint two creatures. Using another SoR same turn does nothing.
I play Anubis and wait a turn. Next turn I quint a creature, then use SoR to quint two more.
I play Anubis and SoR, then quint two creatures. Next turn, I use another SoR and quint two more.
Are all of these correct? If so, then the maximum uses are 3 in one turn after the one turn sickness has passed.

That is correct. The maximum is 3.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027088#msg1027088
« Reply #426 on: December 31, 2012, 01:53:19 pm »
In 1.32, SoW will be the most overpowered of them all. Unless Zanz makes changes to it.
I disagree. Compare Blessing.

I still think SoFo and SoSa are too big compared to other "smaller" shards. The other shards are more or less balanced. (except the new SoP)
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027112#msg1027112
« Reply #427 on: December 31, 2012, 03:10:41 pm »
I think SoW should always give spell damage, while Immortal creatures get the +4|+0
We need ways to effectively use spell damage, it's a shame that only Psion can use it.

Or maybe SoW could give +2|+0 and spell damage to target creature, additional +2|+0 if immortal.

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027177#msg1027177
« Reply #428 on: December 31, 2012, 06:09:03 pm »
Can I just say that the quanta cap greatly annoys me? It hinders the strategies of Drain Life, Fire Bolt, Ice Bolt and Fahrenheit. The trainer quanta option of 80-100 is useless.
I would like it to be removed, in the trainer at the very least (I like tampering with game mechanics ok?). Speaking of the trainer, I possess an earlier version of it. The newer shards are missing in it, though. I hope that's not illegal, since it doesn't hurt any real player.

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027181#msg1027181
« Reply #429 on: December 31, 2012, 06:20:51 pm »
Can I just say that the quanta cap greatly annoys me? It hinders the strategies of Drain Life, Fire Bolt, Ice Bolt and Fahrenheit. The trainer quanta option of 80-100 is useless.
I would like it to be removed, in the trainer at the very least (I like tampering with game mechanics ok?). Speaking of the trainer, I possess an earlier version of it. The newer shards are missing in it, though. I hope that's not illegal, since it doesn't hurt any real player.
Actually quanta cap is there for nerf them, especially firestall with bolt and Fahrenheit.
I partially agree with you. Fire Bolt and Farenheit are strong enough to be nerfed, but Ice Bolt and Drain Life are not.
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027216#msg1027216
« Reply #430 on: December 31, 2012, 07:56:53 pm »
I think SoW should always give spell damage, while Immortal creatures get the +4|+0
We need ways to effectively use spell damage, it's a shame that only Psion can use it.

Or maybe SoW could give +2|+0 and spell damage to target creature, additional +2|+0 if immortal.
I can see why this kind of spell damage should stay within the realms of Aether, for thematics' sake. Considering gameplay though.. I can only agree with you. Giving any creature +4 really gives you more incentive to use it on a lot of other stuff that isn't in Aether. Cheaper, faster stuff :/
At the same time, Phase Recluse rush with TU's gets quite a bit more vicious. I think I'll wait until I've played with the new SoW more before my final verdict.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1027220#msg1027220
« Reply #431 on: December 31, 2012, 08:11:55 pm »
Shard of Wisdom can simply give a normal creature +3/0. That way it's not stronger than Blessing and Aether keeps its advantage of +4/0 spell damage for immortals.

Edit: Hehe, I'm liking Shard of Patience more and more. It helps Deja Vu more than before and gives Vanadium Wardens something to do. Silence works great with it (but that pesky Sanctuary makes me paranoid).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:32:15 pm by deidmann »

blarg: