*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline deidmann

• Reputation Power: 2
  • deidmann is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026366#msg1026366
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2012, 04:32:07 pm »
If everything's broken, nothing is broken.
That's one balancing philosophy. Elements, however, does not use it, and should not use it. It's high time shards were moved into specific elements. That IS the name of the game, not 'Shards' or 'Other'.

And indeed they have. Still, now we get complaints they don't work as well as before in duos/rainbows/whatever. Ya can't please everybody. I however am glad they are now specific.

@BluePriest I agree. No variety is a bad thing.

I think I've got another insight. Perhaps the troubles people have with their deck is their playstyle. Sometimes, there are mismatches, so they can't perform as well as they're designed.
My choice of play is jack of all trades. If one strategy is stopped, I use another. If I used a pure rush deck, Dimensional Shield would kick my ass. With "joat", I can adapt.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 04:36:29 pm by deidmann »

Offline ChickenMayBite

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ChickenMayBite is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026608#msg1026608
« Reply #409 on: December 29, 2012, 03:10:06 pm »
After a while, I've come to love the new art :D However, I'm scared that SoP will become  overused now.
Btw I now have to sell my Instosis and Instaghost  :P I'll keep the most important/often used cards :P
Love ya' Zanz :-*
I hear it's amazing when the purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock.

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026613#msg1026613
« Reply #410 on: December 29, 2012, 03:29:58 pm »
SoR nerf makes me  :(
Goodbye, Scarab army.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026624#msg1026624
« Reply #411 on: December 29, 2012, 04:24:00 pm »
Spoiler for Don't sell!:
After a while, I've come to love the new art :D However, I'm scared that SoP will become  overused now.
Btw I now have to sell my Instosis and Instaghost  :P I'll keep the most important/often used cards :P
Love ya' Zanz :-*

I highly recommend not selling off your upgraded cards unless you really need the :electrum RIGHT NOW.  Also, hold off even more strictly with selling off / parting-out decks as you can always sell later in a pinch easier than you can re-upgrade and re-build a deck on the spot.

In this specific instance, the suggested changes are not yet final so Instaghost and Instosis may somehow remain viable upon official release of 1.32.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Phaser

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Phaser is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • EtG is the game I've been playing longest ever...
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026632#msg1026632
« Reply #412 on: December 29, 2012, 05:15:38 pm »
Seems like Instosis might end up as a AI4 grinder with the nerf.
Firestall FTW!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026640#msg1026640
« Reply #413 on: December 29, 2012, 06:02:47 pm »

I've found quite a few of either old outdated FG killers (like scaredgirl's rainbow) or decks that people claims are FG killers but aren't as good as the creator thinks it is are excellent for ai4.  The good news is most of the cards in instosis still have use in other decks.  The shards of readiness will still be useful in the time/life ghostosis deck as well; it won't be as strong as before, but it will still be playable, while instosis will lose its OTK abilities.

Offline Luminous

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026652#msg1026652
« Reply #414 on: December 29, 2012, 07:26:01 pm »

I've found quite a few of either old outdated FG killers (like scaredgirl's rainbow) or decks that people claims are FG killers but aren't as good as the creator thinks it is are excellent for ai4.  The good news is most of the cards in instosis still have use in other decks.  The shards of readiness will still be useful in the time/life ghostosis deck as well; it won't be as strong as before, but it will still be playable, while instosis will lose its OTK abilities.

Totally right here.

Also, I think that shake of SoR Mito combo did it job pretty well, people just gotta learn to be more creative
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline Legit

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Legit is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Laxydaxy drives a taxi
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FirePsuedo-Element Winner (Tech)
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026690#msg1026690
« Reply #415 on: December 29, 2012, 09:47:58 pm »
Awesome, great to have you back Zanz.

Offline shileka

• Reputation Power: 5
  • shileka is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • you're wasting 5 seconds reading this
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026825#msg1026825
« Reply #416 on: December 30, 2012, 12:42:24 pm »
maybe something else worth discussing, should focus be able to target pilars? it already turns into a black hole so with the ability to destroy pilars it becomes a very anoying way of quanta denial, if sofo wouldn't be able to destroy pilars it would be less OP i think, but it will probably be normalized with the update so this probably doesn't mater a whole lot
http://webchat.ext3.net:9090/#  ignore the link, it's so i can find the chatroom lol chat #elementsthegame tournaments  #etgtournaments
[insert quote here]

Offline deidmann

• New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026835#msg1026835
« Reply #417 on: December 30, 2012, 01:38:50 pm »
maybe something else worth discussing, should focus be able to target pilars? it already turns into a black hole so with the ability to destroy pilars it becomes a very anoying way of quanta denial, if sofo wouldn't be able to destroy pilars it would be less OP i think, but it will probably be normalized with the update so this probably doesn't mater a whole lot

I wouldn't use Focus to destroy pillars. Personally, I feel it's too slow to deny 1 quanta a turn, though it's spammable with Gravity Pull.
I've just noticed that Focus won't turn into a Black Hole if it's buffed with Shard of Patience.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026853#msg1026853
« Reply #418 on: December 30, 2012, 03:12:05 pm »

I wouldn't use Focus to destroy pillars. Personally, I feel it's too slow to deny 1 quanta a turn, though it's spammable with Gravity Pull.
I've just noticed that Focus won't turn into a Black Hole if it's buffed with Shard of Patience.
Turn 1 sofo pillar destroyer are brutal.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1026855#msg1026855
« Reply #419 on: December 30, 2012, 03:32:37 pm »

1 Pillar destroy = 1 Pest destroying quanta
1 QP destroy = 3
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

blarg: