*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024471#msg1024471
« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2012, 10:49:22 pm »
Is Elements 1.32 going to appear in Kongregate's home page game slide? If FO does and gets many new players because of that...
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024472#msg1024472
« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2012, 10:51:38 pm »
If FO does and gets many new players because of that...

This part confuses me.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024473#msg1024473
« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2012, 10:55:04 pm »
He's pointing out how a different card game got featured and got lots of new players.

Of course, with that already having happened in Elements' history..
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024474#msg1024474
« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2012, 10:57:14 pm »
Could an update actually get Elements featured?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024476#msg1024476
« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2012, 10:59:05 pm »
It'd have to be one heckuva update.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Jyiber

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jyiber hides under a Cloak.
  • a.k.a Jyi (Now w/o medication!!!)
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024477#msg1024477
« Reply #245 on: December 21, 2012, 11:02:19 pm »
It's too bad the concept of the shards didn't stick. I see where it was going, but some of the cards created didn't fit a fair rainbow niche. Perhaps some other smaller card series will get the idea behind the shards better. At the same time I'm glad the above mentioned cards got a leash.

Awesome update.

Best of luck Zanz.
<^> Curiosity killed the cat. Now what if I told you Curiosity was the name of my dog?
<^> All things must come to an end. The things that you loved, and things you hate, but much more pressingly, the timer to the bomb that's in the room with us.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024478#msg1024478
« Reply #246 on: December 21, 2012, 11:03:15 pm »
I think 15+ card changes /additions deserves it
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Jyiber

Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024482#msg1024482
« Reply #247 on: December 21, 2012, 11:15:07 pm »

Since I am too lazy to look through updates, can anyone come up with a shorthand list
of all the changes and additions?
<^> Curiosity killed the cat. Now what if I told you Curiosity was the name of my dog?
<^> All things must come to an end. The things that you loved, and things you hate, but much more pressingly, the timer to the bomb that's in the room with us.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024483#msg1024483
« Reply #248 on: December 21, 2012, 11:16:53 pm »
Shard of Bravery is very scarily fast in Cremation rushes atm.  I'd expect a normal response to that to be, "So what?  Your opponent's drawing cards at the same rate as you are!", but the problem here is that SoBe takes away nearly all of a Cremation rush's former inconsistency thanks to increased drawing, and can produce quanta much more quickly than most decks unless they're using another similar quanta production accelerator.  I've been using a deck with Crimson Dragons and Seraphs with Minor Phoenixes and it's easily getting 4-5 TTWs consistently; not having enough quanta through Cremation alone rarely matters when you can expect your deck to win in 4-5 turns regardless.  No PC, though.  But if this is how fast it is in a Mono Fire based Cremation rush, I'd be terrified to think of what it's capable of in a Rainbow based Cremation rush.

I honestly think it needs to be bumped up to 3 :fire as 2 would likely still be too cheap.

Honestly, this was here and even better before this "nerf".  In my opinion, the game needs a super fast rush, and sobe immorushes are just that, very frail and fail to things such as an early dim (thats why I run sobree), but they actually took a bit of a nerf in immorushes, and a buff in other decks, which in my opinion is how it should be.  For example,  all of my immorushes run without towers/pends, and a seraph is 1 turn + 1 cremation.  If you are using SoBe, then it takes 2 cremations to get out a seraph, and you might as well be using Rubies.  As slight as it is, it's still a nerf.  For the record, these rushes didn't really dominate CL (a good guage of upped meta), as they can be countered pretty easily, and SoI rushes were just as competitive.  I've been outrushed by powerful wyrms with this, as the faster you draw, the faster they draw.
The reason I dislike its current speed is that it makes Mono Fire faster than all other Mono Elements by a significant amount.  Mono Fire based Cremation rushes before SoBe was introduced were found to be around 6 turns to win on average with Mono Life close behind and some others not far after as well.  I have managed to pull off 3TTW with SoBe in its current form, and further testing shows that adding Explosions doesn't interfere with speed much at all.  I still need to test how changing this from a Mono Fire to a Rainbow Cremation rush changes the speed, but I'm actually not expecting a very noticeable increase, if any, in speed and the Mono Fire rush might actually prove to be more resilient, honestly.

There's also the fact that Seraphs can become immune to CC after the first turn, which further increases the opponent's reliance on the first draw.  I've also had as many as 3 Pandemonium used on me without all of my Seraphs being protected and still managed to easily win in 5 turns.  And contrary to your statement, a mix of Cremations and Fire Towers allows Seraphs to be played without 2 Cremations being needed while if excess quanta exists it can go to playing another Seraph or a Dragon.  Is it counterable?  Sure, but I don't think that that's enough justification to leave it as it is. 

My understanding of the CL meta is that a significant portion of it is shard based.  How do the latest Shard changes affect this, would you expect?

However, I will admit to my analysis being faulty given that I cannot accurately assess how it fares in PvP until that ability is enabled.  I never really used SoBe in Cremation rushes much before the latest change, but I would imagine that the change to exclusive Fire quanta cuts down on its speed a bit given that it can't make any use of the excess quanta produced by Cremation.  If 3 :fire proves to be too high of a nerf then 2 :fire at the least should be minimum.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 11:18:48 pm by willng3 »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024484#msg1024484
« Reply #249 on: December 21, 2012, 11:17:02 pm »

Since I am too lazy to look through updates, can anyone come up with a shorthand list

I don't understand your question.

Currently in trainer

New cards (http://www.elementsthegame.com/development.html):
Dry spell / Desiccation (Inspired by Tiko)
Graviton Salvager (inspired by Moomoose)
Phase Salvager (inspired by Moomoose)

New art by vrt for:
Chrysaora
Shrieker
Vampire
New art for the salvagers is pending *winks at vrt - something vaguely reminiscent of wall-e and eve ? *

Balance:
Thunderstorm now inflicts 2 damage, cost increased to 3/2
Shards are not "other" cards anymore and cost quanta of the appropriate element
Shard of patience bonus is now +2|+2 for any creature. +5|+5 for water creatures under water (flooded area)
Shard of wisdom now grants a +4|+0 bonus to any creature, immortals also gain spell damage, cost increased to 3/2
Shard of readiness will let a :time creature use its skill twice in a turn - just like before - but no more than twice, cost reduced to 3/2

Offline Jyiber

Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024495#msg1024495
« Reply #250 on: December 21, 2012, 11:56:41 pm »

I don't understand your question.

It was a part of the conversation between Chapuz and vrt. They were talking about how a large update might warrant a spotlight on a site like Kong, much like a new game would. I was thinking about how if you stacked a list of all the updates since the game was originally released it might be equivalent to that suggestion. The complete evolution is enough.

Regardless, a spotlight from a site like Kong always brings in a rush of new players, several of which will stick around, and some who will also find their way to the forum. I'm not quite sure, but I thought advertisements of that kind cost money. Would Zanz invest in that?

On a side note, anyone else notice the copyright is still only for 2011?

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1024505#msg1024505
« Reply #251 on: December 22, 2012, 12:30:12 am »
Maybe a little more touch up on it? (otherwise, looks good)

you need to get a better resizing program majo-
moose dont say moo.

anything
blarg: