*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) plastiqe(1) inthisroom(1) Opsinis(1) Anthraxx(1) nilsieboy(1) paulyhart(1) hwy(1) PlayerOa(1) joelas(1) FlareGlutox(1) coinich(1) Bloom(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) dragtom(1) esran(1) furballdn(1) Belligerence(1) memimemi(1) dracomageat(1) Tsmuji(1) Odii Odsen(1) oliby(1) Vineroz(1) Hannal(1) jawdirk(1) Angel_love95lol(1) henstheman(1) glennfoo(1) Jocko(1) Atico(1) mwaetht(1) rosutosefi(1) sirwoofy(1) Bonestorm(1) Amilir(1) Legit(1) Dopha(1) Mathematistic(1) sk1ll3t(1) asymmetry(1) Xenocidius(1) Hiros(1) Broodjebal(1) Scaramanga(1) tekpau(1) SinisterSnake(1) Troh(1) mfries30(1) DarkBaron12390(1) HiresDaedalus(1) SamuraiZach0(1) puri1(1) SnoWeb(1) Cannibal7(1) Plantifant(1) braddybarr(1) blarp(1) BloodlinE(1) liamjohn16(1) Foraker(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) Brontos(1) Tarutao(1) BrandenC6(1) bripod(1) MegroN(1) timetock(1) antiaverage(1) dark ripper(1) jarozaoz(1) treebeard xiii(1) CrockettRocket(1) Jacker77(1) Treldon(1) skotadi phobos(2) justaburd(2) Jen-i(2) teffy(2) Helston(2) mesaprotector(2) Cheesy111(2) crosscounter(2) cometbah(2) pikachufan2164(2) ChickenMayBite(2) neuroleptics(2) deuce22(2) hainkarga(2) mathman101(2) Faro(2) Silux(2) Beleric(2) Leodip(2) Krzysiekxd(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) silentFH(2) MystiK_(3) Tiko(3) yee(3) UTAlan(3) Zso_Zso(3) Kuroaitou(3) Wolfunit(3) Anarook(3) Assassine(3) Higurashi(3) Phaser(3) Shantu(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) Zarathustra1883(3) CuCN(3) BeefSupreme(3) Laxadarap(4) EmeraldTiger(4) Vangelios(4) Dm1321(4) Cunning_Wish(4) Ryujin watatsumi(4) omegareaper7(4) ColorlessGreen(4) n00b(5) Zblader(5) OldTrees(5) Naesala(5) Marsu(5) andretimpa(5) Marvaddin(5) The Chosen One(5) THEACCUSO(6) iancudorinmarian(6) Luminous(6) vrt(6) whatifidogetcaught?(7) rob77dp(7) remrej(7) Onizuka(7) TribalTrouble(7) Gandora(8) majofa(8) The_Mormegil(8) TheManuz(9) Fippe94(9) Jenkar(9) Elbirn(10) calindu(10) kimham8a(10) Malebolgia(11) Jyiber(11) storyteller(11) willng3(12) Annele(12) Absol(12) Blacksmith(13) RavingRabbid(16) dragonsdemesne(17) BluePriest(17) moomoose(21) zanzarino(23) eaglgenes101(23) choongmyoung(23) Pineapple(24) ddevans96(25) Rutarete(27) Chapuz(29) Drake_XIV(31) deidmann(43) shileka(44)

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023704#msg1023704
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2012, 11:05:34 pm »
I'm sorry Zanz, but I personally hate the shard changes. I think that there are other ways to balance shards, which doesn't resort to drastic measures such as this.
However, someone wise told me to test before I freak out, so I have tested and propose, if you insist on keeping shards this way, how to balance them.

• Shard of Divinity - I'd get rid of the elemental favouring, and have it add 24 max hp no matter what. 3 :underworld is worth slightly more than 3 :rainbow, so the effect should be worth slightly more. [Add 24 HPs to your maximum health.]
  • Shard of Gratitude - I think that as now it is slightly more restricted than it was with :rainbow quanta, it'll be safe to heal 5hp each turn again, though perhaps by making the unupgraded cost 4 :life, and the upgraded cost 3 :life, to avoid spamming in SuperNova decks. [Heal yourself for up to 5hp a turn.]
  • Shard of Readiness - As this already destroys a famous deck, I wont get any grief for suggesting a change to this. I personally don't see how being 'Ready' allows the use of an ability twice, so I think the target creature should just be able use their ability once (again) on that turn, removing summoning sickness and ability sickness. I am not sure what the cost should be, but I think decreasing it to 4 :time was a good start. [The target creature's skill cost is now 0. The creature is ready to use its skill again.]
  • Shard of Sacrifice - This is a tricky one. Perhaps instead of the quanta sacrifice, there is a creature sacrifice, as the card already costs quanta? However, this is one I am less certain about, and am sure my fellow Elementals can think of a better way to balance its -broken- nature. Also, the way it is worded sounds as if SoSac's health sacrifice will be healed if you already have the Sacrifice state on you, so that needs to be reworded, I think. [Sacrifice 48 health and the target creature to swap damage and healing for 2 turns.]
  • Shard of Void - I don't think there's much of a change to this one. People rarely used it without a :darkness mark (I was one of those rare exceptions :P) so I believe with a :darkness cost, 3 max hp will be fine. [Reduce your opponent's max health by 3 HP each turn.]
  • Shard of Patience - +5/+5? Really? Well, nobody can say that SoP came out worse off after the Shard changes. I honestly have no idea how to change this, except maybe by making the buff happen AFTER creatures like BL die. People in chat say it's balanced though, as it isn't rainbow costing, so I guess it can be left as is. (Maybe with a cost increase of 1) It is the only shard I don't think needs its Elemental favouring removed, because it is only discriminating against immortal creatures, burrowed creatures, and malignant cell, which isn't much. I DO think that SoP's ability (Patience) is a really silly name, though 'impatience' sounds weird. :P [Your creatures do not attack and gain +2/+2. Water creatures in a flooded area gain +5/+5]
  • Shard of Serendipity - Not too much has to be done to this, I think, apart from removing the guaranteed Entropy card. (People already need slightly more Entropy production because of the cost.) Maybe a -1 to the cost as well, because 3 :underworld is slightly higher than 3 :rainbow. [Add up to 3 random cards in your hand.]
  • Shard of Focus - Well, at least now it wont be splashed into every single deck. I don't personally like it as a card at all, and there are other Elements that need PC more desperately, and :gravity doesn't need more access to BH, but it is balanced. (Or at least more balanced than it was before.) This is another card where the Elemental favouring isn't too obvious, so I don't think that should be changed. Basically, unless you want to change it completely, I'd keep the wording the same, and maybe alter costs. (4 seems okay atm.) Maybe lower the hp gain to 10, and the max before BH to 31 though. [Accretion: Destroy target permanent and gain +0/+10. Turn into a Black Hole if HP > 30.]
  • Shard of Bravery - Slightly OP imo, and as I am basically getting rid of all Elemental favouring, I'd just get rid of it for SoBe. [Your opponent draws up to 2 cards. Draw an equal number of cards.]
  • Shard of Integrity - The worst designed shard imo. Personally, I think Earth should get a normal Shard (there is a nice idea in the Other Crucible, but you probably want to think one up yourself) and SoI either scrapped or made into the :rainbow shard. If it is made into the rainbow shard, I suggest that Shard Golem, when RT'd, turns into a SoI again in your deck, and its ability costs random quanta.
  • Shard of Wisdom - I still think that it should be able to buff non-immortal creatures, but still buff immortal creatures more. [The target creature (can be immortal) now deals spell damage. If it is immortal, it gains +3/+0 as well.]
  • Shard of Freedom - This is really sad. SoFr decks were some of the most fun decks. I see the reasoning for it though, and the only change I'd make is to get rid of the :air favouring, as it is most likely going to be used in Air decks anyways. [Airbourne creatures gain a 25% to deal +50% damage, ignore shields and evade targeting.]

Now I don't expect for you to do exactly what I want on my command (if you did, you'd change the shards back :P) but could you please consider my ideas Zanz? (Also, Graviton Mercenary needs a buff. ;) )
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023708#msg1023708
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2012, 11:38:53 pm »
Shard change. Not sure if want. Some of them costs more than the other.
Guess we can't have on-average power shards. Like a weapon, some are cheap while the others not so much.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023709#msg1023709
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2012, 11:43:15 pm »
Slight SoFo nerf. ME LIKES.

Offline Helston

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023713#msg1023713
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2012, 11:59:17 pm »
*Is freaking out over shard changes*

If I get a chance over the next few days, I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store with deck testing.
[15:02:07] Jocko [»] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023728#msg1023728
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2012, 12:52:21 am »
I prefere the original Diseccation style, with the unupped one targetting your own creatures. It gives more strategical usage yo the unupped meta.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023734#msg1023734
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2012, 12:58:40 am »
Slight SoFo nerf. ME LIKES.

Huge Sofo nerf imo. 
ME LIKES.

Honestly though, the main reason sofo was super OP (other than massive card advantage, which I still disagree with) is that an early sofo is almost impossible to deal with.  Gl getting this out 0th turn and keeping your momentum (no pun intended).
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023754#msg1023754
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2012, 01:58:42 am »
AAAAAAAAh and please don't forget the Reflective Shield + Purify bug, one of the most important.
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023757#msg1023757
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2012, 02:00:29 am »
He just posted on that topic a few minutes ago saying it would be fixed.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023762#msg1023762
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2012, 02:10:47 am »
Shard change to monoelement is meh for me. I personally liked the theme of cards that indirectly favored a certain element, and I agree with Annele that there are other ways to balance shards, such as forcing them to use one type of any quanta as opposed to any quanta you want. I don't think every shard needed the balance change, either (a few choice ones like SoFo and SoR maybe, but a blanket nerf comes across as a bit awkward and forced to me.)

Just my 2 :electrum .
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 02:13:03 am by Zblader »

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023774#msg1023774
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2012, 02:38:48 am »
As of this post, here is what I find:

Still not a fan of dessication, but seeing as how t-storm was buffed, it is better. The problem with quanta gain and acceleration is that it is only really useful early in the game. Later on, it's not as effective.

Changing SoP to water but still have it increase HP will probably make fractal sparks broken.
SoD to light I'm ambivalent about. Light has even more healing, but it also stops decks like mono fires from free healing.
SoG feels like it's really treading on bond. Already shifting life mark made it too focused in life, an element with plenty of healing, but this change makes it even more so.
SoR loses its more creative uses with cards like steam machine and other mono ability cards. Not sure if that was a good idea if it was just aimed at instant mitosis.
Nerfed SoSa to 1 :death. That's fine. The problem is, it still has an elemental punish instead of elemental reward.
SoV to :darkness. SoV doesn't really synergize with any darkness cards very well, and it was already a pretty niche card that mainly fit into zen or other stall/stallbreakers.
SoSe to 3 :entropy might be a pretty big nerf. In a mono or duo entropy deck, random cards won't be much of use. In an SNbow, 3 :entropy is probably too much to spare for 3 random cards.
SoFo moved into mono gravity. It requires 4 :gravity, but it still feels like it might be too powerful. 4 :gravity + 1 card + 3 turns = 1 black hole + 3 deflags
SoBe in fire. Well it certainly nerfed it, stopping nova/immo.
SoI nerf is pretty minimal. Most shard golem rush decks can easily get 1 :earth with nova, and even an :earth mark can summon it quickly. I do not think that this nerfed its speed.
SoW in :aether makes it even more situational and almost forces it to be used either in mono aether, or a complex impractical combo for it to funciton well.
SoFre to :air I'm ambivalent about.

Can has more PC pls?

Offline MystiK_

• Reputation Power: 3
  • MystiK_ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Starcraft anyone? :)
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023808#msg1023808
« Reply #130 on: December 20, 2012, 04:01:42 am »
Guess Dials SoSac is no longer viable
I play games, not girls.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.32 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45197.msg1023812#msg1023812
« Reply #131 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:26 am »
Why wouldn't it be?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

blarg: