*Author

Active members:
ColorlessGreen(1) skotadi phobos(1) Arum(1) pikachufan2164(1) EvaRia(1) Dart(1) jippy99(1) AnnaMall(1) killsdazombies(1) Jocko(1) Pothos2004(1) XVoidWalkerX(1) pervepic(1) Shrink(1) mrtwigie01(1) Kuroaitou(1) Helston(1) Silver(1) Alchemist(1) DevilLoss(1) Vineroz(1) bripod(1) Zerker31(1) grimrock(1) desire(1) Dhanzig(1) salox(1) BoredLoser(1) Vendanna(1) AvusXIV(1) shileka(1) Gunthar(1) microman362(1) Mithcairion(1) Opsinis(1) Pineapple(1) dspn23(1) Aneninen(1) Scaramanga(1) Nepycros(1) POB_123(1) FlareGlutox(1) Danelaan(1) JosFoeca(1) baivasobai(1) asiantraceur(1) keng2(1) 10 men(1) Jeep7up(1) 2481jr(1) qetuol(1) einujarreza(1) yoda300(1) gifted8(1) Joe21(1) Vangelios(1) rosutosefi(1) cj111(1) Ahleen(1) Ilias22(1) hendrydext(1) BunKeR(1) The Chosen One(1) Jen-i(1) 2rider(1) mathman101(1) hwy(1) aerendhil(1) Bruciato(1) Fippe94(1) plastiqe(1) Elbirn(1) burpcow(2) Hyroen(2) nilsieboy(2) deuce22(2) Fireleaf(2) Belligerence(2) Dandy(2) SnoWeb(2) Joppe(2) Wolfunit(2) iancudorinmarian(2) Cheesy111(2) asymmetry(2) vagman13(2) MV296(2) Avenger(2) FIQ(2) inspector(2) Shantu(2) bogtro(2) Onizuka(2) ralouf(2) Xanins(2) calindu(2) Xamuel(2) sammybrahh(2) ARTHANASIOS(2) Lex(2) mservando(2) fsk(2) Heavenscall(2) TribalTrouble(2) Atom_heart(2) hatred(2) yee(2) tekpau(2) remrej(2) pulli23(3) Cunning_Wish(3) TheonlyrealBeef(3) whatifidogetcaught?(3) Zso_Zso(3) Winter Is Coming(3) EmeraldTiger(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) justaburd(3) glennfoo(3) THEACCUSO(3) Jyiber(3) Skysong(3) Mammalman(3) kimham8a(3) willng3(4) McSod(4) YoungSot(4) mesaprotector(4) omegareaper7(4) Tiko(4) Zaealix(4) xdude(4) Troh(4) Zblader(5) Malebolgia(5) n00b(5) Noobiecakes(6) Xenocidius(6) Atico(6) teffy(6) RootRanger(6) Ge0metry v1.2(7) Wizy(7) eaglgenes101(7) AP579(8) ddevans96(8) Absol(9) ElementalDearWatson(9) Naesala(10) Chapuz(11) RavingRabbid(13) Higurashi(13) zanzarino(14) Drake_XIV(14) TheManuz(14) vrt(15) BluePriest(15) furballdn(16) Rutarete(16) dragonsdemesne(16) RRQJ(18) The_Mormegil(18) majofa(19) Annele(19) moomoose(19) Poker Alho(27) Jenkar(32)

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486990#msg486990
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 03:58:58 am »
We love you, Pepo c:
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486993#msg486993
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 04:01:51 am »
The new Firefly Queen art is so epic that it granted Firefly queen a buff (updated OP).
I would approve this if i could, but unfortunately i can't do that.
Awesome. Next, balancing for SoFo and we'll be happy players.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486995#msg486995
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 04:03:46 am »
Just curious, why the Oracle change?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486998#msg486998
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 04:07:29 am »
GREAT changes.  Can't wait for the new art. :D

Offline vrt

• vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486999#msg486999
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 04:08:05 am »

To get rid of the minimum of 3 newbies popping into chat every day to ask where the card went that they got from the Oracle, possibly.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487000#msg487000
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 04:11:42 am »

I am trying my best to take a second, possibly more inspired look at Elements and I am trying to eliminate sources of frustration, while keeping the game challenging.

Not getting a card from the Oracle can be frustrating and it does not effect much the balance of the game, since it is just once per day.

Also, sometimes I tend to be conservative when adding new features, since having to decrease rewards later is usually quite traumatic (more frustration). It was time to increase a bit oracle and arena deck rewards.

I also have in my head a second approach to that "hated card" idea in the trial but I am still working on it.

Offline vrt

• vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487002#msg487002
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 04:13:04 am »
I have to say, I love seeing you this active again, zanz. That, and the changes you've been making seem to have a strong and mostly positive impact. I like.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487004#msg487004
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 04:17:03 am »
Incredible updates guys. +karma to zanz, vrt and pepo <3

In particular fascination with the FFQ update. In love. Thank you.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487006#msg487006
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 04:17:53 am »
Always granting the chosen card? Sweet! I am quite pleased with this. Even if I own all unupped unrare cards, it's still a nice boost of :electrum XD
FFQ buff? Nice.
Pharaoh buff? Nice.
New art? Epic.

Offline Wizy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487008#msg487008
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 04:18:41 am »
All good changes so far, specially the Half Bloods balance.

+1 for the Psion request.
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487019#msg487019
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 04:32:19 am »
The downside to the oracle buff is that, at least for the first few times, I'll see the sparkle and be like "nymph maybe?" and then it isn't and I'll remember the oracle buff...
Nice change, though.  It was indeed rather trollish of the oracle to show the card but not give it to you.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg487031#msg487031
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 04:40:41 am »
Love the werewolf and charger art, but I miss the old toadie!  :(
Maybe you could make it like otyugh, changes as it upgrades.
Beware the Darkness.

anything
blarg: