*Author

Active members:
ColorlessGreen(1) skotadi phobos(1) Arum(1) pikachufan2164(1) EvaRia(1) Dart(1) jippy99(1) AnnaMall(1) killsdazombies(1) Jocko(1) Pothos2004(1) XVoidWalkerX(1) pervepic(1) Shrink(1) mrtwigie01(1) Kuroaitou(1) Helston(1) Silver(1) Alchemist(1) DevilLoss(1) Vineroz(1) bripod(1) Zerker31(1) grimrock(1) desire(1) Dhanzig(1) salox(1) BoredLoser(1) Vendanna(1) AvusXIV(1) shileka(1) Gunthar(1) microman362(1) Mithcairion(1) Opsinis(1) Pineapple(1) dspn23(1) Aneninen(1) Scaramanga(1) Nepycros(1) POB_123(1) FlareGlutox(1) Danelaan(1) JosFoeca(1) baivasobai(1) asiantraceur(1) keng2(1) 10 men(1) Jeep7up(1) 2481jr(1) qetuol(1) einujarreza(1) yoda300(1) gifted8(1) Joe21(1) Vangelios(1) rosutosefi(1) cj111(1) Ahleen(1) Ilias22(1) hendrydext(1) BunKeR(1) The Chosen One(1) Jen-i(1) 2rider(1) mathman101(1) hwy(1) aerendhil(1) Bruciato(1) Fippe94(1) plastiqe(1) Elbirn(1) burpcow(2) Hyroen(2) nilsieboy(2) deuce22(2) Fireleaf(2) Belligerence(2) Dandy(2) SnoWeb(2) Joppe(2) Wolfunit(2) iancudorinmarian(2) Cheesy111(2) asymmetry(2) vagman13(2) MV296(2) Avenger(2) FIQ(2) inspector(2) Shantu(2) bogtro(2) Onizuka(2) ralouf(2) Xanins(2) calindu(2) Xamuel(2) sammybrahh(2) ARTHANASIOS(2) Lex(2) mservando(2) fsk(2) Heavenscall(2) TribalTrouble(2) Atom_heart(2) hatred(2) yee(2) tekpau(2) remrej(2) pulli23(3) Cunning_Wish(3) TheonlyrealBeef(3) whatifidogetcaught?(3) Zso_Zso(3) Winter Is Coming(3) EmeraldTiger(3) UndeadSpider1990(3) justaburd(3) glennfoo(3) THEACCUSO(3) Jyiber(3) Skysong(3) Mammalman(3) kimham8a(3) willng3(4) McSod(4) YoungSot(4) mesaprotector(4) omegareaper7(4) Tiko(4) Zaealix(4) xdude(4) Troh(4) Zblader(5) Malebolgia(5) n00b(5) Noobiecakes(6) Xenocidius(6) Atico(6) teffy(6) RootRanger(6) Ge0metry v1.2(7) Wizy(7) eaglgenes101(7) AP579(8) ddevans96(8) Absol(9) ElementalDearWatson(9) Naesala(10) Chapuz(11) RavingRabbid(13) Higurashi(13) zanzarino(14) Drake_XIV(14) TheManuz(14) vrt(15) BluePriest(15) furballdn(16) Rutarete(16) dragonsdemesne(16) RRQJ(18) The_Mormegil(18) majofa(19) Annele(19) moomoose(19) Poker Alho(27) Jenkar(32)

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486953#msg486953
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 03:16:34 am »
A new patch so soon? Awesome! Perhaps we could have Psion now? :)

I'm glad that the development of the game seems to be speeding up. This ought to draw in more players and satiate old ones.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486954#msg486954
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 03:22:12 am »
I like the werewolf art, but what will happen to the old art? Will this turn out like Oty?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486956#msg486956
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 03:25:13 am »
I like the werewolf art, but what will happen to the old art? Will this turn out like Oty?
Or maybe it turns into the new art after transforming? (That'd be hard to implement but it sounds cool)

Offline Skotadi Phobos

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486960#msg486960
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 03:27:40 am »
I take it the trial isn't coming out this patch.
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486961#msg486961
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 03:27:44 am »
Or maybe it turns into the new art after transforming? (That'd be hard to implement but it sounds cool)
Genius idea! I'm for it :)
Also from my perspective, it doesn't seem that difficult. ... But, my experience is also very limited at the moment so maybe not.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486968#msg486968
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 03:33:40 am »
Bug fixes and art changes.  Good stuff, lucking forward to the rest of the patch.

That artwork posted is all really amazing, but that FFQ in particular...just wow.  That's just freaking incredible.  Easily over 10000x better than the one we have currently.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486971#msg486971
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 03:35:59 am »
Genius idea! I'm for it :)
Also from my perspective, it doesn't seem that difficult. ... But, my experience is also very limited at the moment so maybe not.

I'd prefer zanz spending time coding up new card mechanics and Trial over him doing a purely visual gig for only one particular card that doesn't affect gameplay whatsoever.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486973#msg486973
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 03:36:44 am »
Maybe sooner than the patch?
The ability to turn off Spectate.. it will help with preparing for War :D
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,36399.0.html

Offline Arum

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Arum is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hard hearts for hard days.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486978#msg486978
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 03:42:51 am »
Bug fixes and art changes.  Good stuff, lucking forward to the rest of the patch.

That artwork posted is all really amazing, but that FFQ in particular...just wow.  That's just freaking incredible.  Easily over 10000x better than the one we have currently.
Easily agreed.

There's just something . .  a way that vrt portrays gravity creatures . . . that makes them seem like they're on a planet that is so big, everyone is lonely.
It brings me sadness. I feel my heart break just for those pitiful creatures that are strong on their own.

In this desolate world of mine
where gravity bound this place together
I seek my companionship
in this big world of mine.

The horizons stretch so far away
Large this planet is
and as I lumber across the surface
the distant sun dips below sight.

Featureless the plains are
for this planet's gravity
stretches the rocks flat
rounding out this cosmic sphere

In this large world of mine
I seek to find love and friendship
but the horizons stretch seemingly forever
as I lumber across the flat plains. . .

O M A M
M o n s t e r s
A n d
M e n

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486983#msg486983
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 03:54:45 am »
The new Firefly Queen art is so epic that it granted Firefly queen a buff (updated OP).

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486986#msg486986
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 03:56:48 am »
Love the art, love the ideas. And oracle now -always- gives you the card you spin? Excited!
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39146.msg486987#msg486987
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 03:57:32 am »
The new Firefly Queen art is so epic that it granted Firefly queen a buff (updated OP).

Worth it. :D
So long and thanks for all the fish!

anything
blarg: