*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483980#msg483980
« Reply #552 on: April 20, 2012, 01:07:35 am »
If you absentmindedly play two SN at once, then that's your fault, especially considering the SN image that appears next to your name after playing one.  In fact, I would think from a developer's point of view, it's all the better that you now have to pay more attention.

And 2 SNs before a singularity would effectively mean remove the nerf.  There's extremely few situations where you'll have 3 SNs in your hand to play.

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484037#msg484037
« Reply #553 on: April 20, 2012, 03:04:55 am »
Wow, winning a game in Gold right now gives more electrum than Plat.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484071#msg484071
« Reply #554 on: April 20, 2012, 04:38:16 am »
Probably to create incentive to not Plat farm...

Offline AP579

• Reputation Power: 4
  • AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484090#msg484090
« Reply #555 on: April 20, 2012, 05:28:23 am »
So then if I potentially happen to be a generally absentminded person or have to multitask, then I am then forced to forfeit more games, and it's my fault because I'm reminded by a faint outline of an SN. If you say that, might as well remove the sillhouette because we already see it on the card image and should already know.

I do mindless grinding with SNbows. It's not hard at all to miss a trick, even if you are completely aware simply because you're grinding.

Also, 1/5 chance of drawing an SN in a 30-card deck (6 SNs)= an approx. 1-2% chance of getting 3 SN, so no. Also, Nova nerf is pretty pointless...
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484124#msg484124
« Reply #556 on: April 20, 2012, 06:57:56 am »
So then if I potentially happen to be a generally absentminded person or have to multitask, then I am then forced to forfeit more games, and it's my fault because I'm reminded by a faint outline of an SN. If you say that, might as well remove the sillhouette because we already see it on the card image and should already know.

I do mindless grinding with SNbows. It's not hard at all to miss a trick, even if you are completely aware simply because you're grinding.

Also, 1/5 chance of drawing an SN in a 30-card deck (6 SNs)= an approx. 1-2% chance of getting 3 SN, so no. Also, Nova nerf is pretty pointless...

then you'll have to forfeit more games.  if you don't like that, then don't multitask/pay more attention while playing, at least until you get used to not playing all your SNs at once.  From what it sounds like, you're just used to spamming all SNs.  Once you get used to the new SN, you'll probably be able to go back to mindless grinding.

A 1-2% chance of getting 3 SN is small, hence why I said there's extremely few situations where you'll have 3 SNs in your hand. So yes, 2 SNs before singularity effectively means remove the nerf.  If you don't believe me, see how many times you find the nova nerf to be a problem (they currently have the 2 before singularity rule).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:01:27 am by RRQJ »

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484164#msg484164
« Reply #557 on: April 20, 2012, 09:52:17 am »
Wow, winning a game in Gold right now gives more electrum than Plat.
Probably to create incentive to not Plat farm...
This is not done by Zanz. The rewards change dynamically depending on how many people play each league. As such, we can see plainly that Plat gets a lot more traffic than Gold right now, which is thanks to people thinking they can win a lot more in Plat thanks to the Purify buff. In truth it's a double-edged sword since Plat decks can use it too, but the AI restriction of only being able to use 6 SoSa's in a game indubitably help players.

Since Plat now only requires 2 wins in a row for a special spin, it's another huge reason there's no good incentive to play Gold. On the plus side, I'm making tons of electrum from people losing to my Plat deck  :-*
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484237#msg484237
« Reply #558 on: April 20, 2012, 01:24:14 pm »
yeah, im sure as heck not playing arena for coin, just shards (upped ones, at that).  well, until i get sick of the fun denial decks out there (ghostal, any deck with 12 steals, or etc), it feels more like 'work for frustration' than 'play for fun' after a few matches.  the reduced number of consecutive wins helps, otherwise i would have stopped days ago.
moose dont say moo.

Offline FlareGlutox

• Reputation Power: 4
  • FlareGlutox is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • My ingame name is actually Glutox.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484239#msg484239
« Reply #559 on: April 20, 2012, 01:26:51 pm »
yeah, im sure as heck not playing arena for coin, just shards (upped ones, at that).  well, until i get sick of the fun denial decks out there (ghostal, any deck with 12 steals, or etc), it feels more like 'work for frustration' than 'play for fun' after a few matches.  the reduced number of consecutive wins helps, otherwise i would have stopped days ago.
This ^
<epic signature here>

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484270#msg484270
« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2012, 02:47:30 pm »
Is there a complete list of AI decks and behavior changes for 1.30?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484308#msg484308
« Reply #561 on: April 20, 2012, 04:39:37 pm »
i am to blame on the ghostmare in plat lol, its been there for 3 days and already had 61 matches, 51 of them my deck won o.O so much electrum xD

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484318#msg484318
« Reply #562 on: April 20, 2012, 05:01:15 pm »
so do you enjoy pissing people off, or just getting electrum from doing so?
moose dont say moo.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg484428#msg484428
« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2012, 08:40:55 pm »
so do you enjoy pissing people off, or just getting electrum from doing so?

mostly for the electrum, i knew people were gonna farm plat more now that you only need 2 victories for the special spin

anything
blarg: