*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg482902#msg482902
« Reply #540 on: April 18, 2012, 01:47:51 am »
Supernova Nerf is too strong.  Black hole and Pest already provided strong balance against it.  The ner should be 3 Novas or 2 SuperNovas per turn before singularity to make the card useful.  1 SN or 2N is too too weak and destroys usefulness of the card
That's exactly what the nerf is. 3 novas a turn or 2 supernovas per turn creates a singularity.

Offline McSod

• Reputation Power: 4
  • McSod is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Misanthropologist.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg482905#msg482905
« Reply #541 on: April 18, 2012, 01:49:18 am »

That's exactly what the nerf is. 3 novas a turn or 2 supernovas per turn creates a singularity.

I think he/she was sayin' the limit should be upped by one on each variant.
How come, when Bogie drinks during the day everyone thinks he's all sophisticated, but when I do it, everyone's just like "Get off our little league field!"?

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg482907#msg482907
« Reply #542 on: April 18, 2012, 01:52:39 am »
Is it intentional that you can play 2 novas AND one supernova together in one turn and not generate a singularity?  If so, some speedbows could run a mix of unupped/upped novas to generate less singularities.  In practice, I'm finding that the restriction is fairly minor on the player side; it seems to hurt the AI a lot more, due to the arena decks having 12 of them.

Offline AP579

• AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483019#msg483019
« Reply #543 on: April 18, 2012, 06:29:02 am »
Nope. Shards still are there. They just don't come up TOO often.
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483022#msg483022
« Reply #544 on: April 18, 2012, 07:07:46 am »
Supernova Nerf is too strong.  Black hole and Pest already provided strong balance against it.  The ner should be 3 Novas or 2 SuperNovas per turn before singularity to make the card useful.  1 SN or 2N is too too weak and destroys usefulness of the card
After playing both with suppernova & nova rainbows, i can say : No.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483026#msg483026
« Reply #545 on: April 18, 2012, 07:18:22 am »
Being able to safely play 3 Nova / 2 Supernova each turn without Singularities appearing isn't even a nerf at all.

The 2 Nova / 1 Supernova safety zone puts them in a balanced position in the competitive PvP metagame: strong, but not so dominant that it pushes other decks out of viability.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483147#msg483147
« Reply #546 on: April 18, 2012, 05:54:26 pm »
honestly, the SN nerf probably only hurts the rainbow rushes, and only by little.  I feel that more often than not, I can't even start with two SNs in my hand.

And as said above, it hurts arena decks more due to their double deck size.

Offline sluggy

• Reputation Power: 1
  • sluggy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483525#msg483525
« Reply #547 on: April 19, 2012, 10:07:50 am »
have to say im well impressed with these updates.

SN nerf is long overdue, that coupled with 1 less win needed in arena is allowing me more chance at final spins. granted so far ive only had 1 card from 4 final spins (but it was a nice SOF)

the seraph looks impressive, i came up against a hand filled with em earlier and lost.

the combine shards card is super groovy also.

grats on another amazing update  :D

Offline cosine23

• Reputation Power: 1
  • cosine23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Great King Rat died today, born on the 21st of may
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483764#msg483764
« Reply #548 on: April 19, 2012, 07:25:54 pm »
Thanx Zanz for the upgrade. The new shards do shuffle the stage well, the quicker arena-counter ist simply fine, and the novanerf is just well dosed - you still have the option to stack (S)N, if you think it is worth it (endgame, for example).

Great!

Offline AP579

• AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483939#msg483939
« Reply #549 on: April 20, 2012, 12:27:37 am »
I honestly don't like the SN nerf. Making it just not possible to play the other one seems a lot more balanced. There are little situations in which you would want to rush two SN, as you often only need 2 or 3 to power all cards in your deck. I've often lost games because of just a bit of absentmindedness when I focus on other things. It's overkill.
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

Offline McSod

• McSod is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Misanthropologist.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483954#msg483954
« Reply #550 on: April 20, 2012, 12:45:09 am »
I know it's been said to no end, but I agree 'a little bit'. I don't want to see the singularity done away with entirely, as thematically, I love the concept. But I'd definitely like to see that limit go one higher. And honestly, the unupped ones, I think are fine. Two S/Novas before a singularity is how it oughtt'a be, regardless of upped/unupped status.

Of course, this is merely my opinion.
How come, when Bogie drinks during the day everyone thinks he's all sophisticated, but when I do it, everyone's just like "Get off our little league field!"?

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg483960#msg483960
« Reply #551 on: April 20, 2012, 12:48:26 am »
Singularities are fun each SN should make one!

anything
blarg: