*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480740#msg480740
« Reply #468 on: April 14, 2012, 03:09:49 am »
Where does it say the number of posts? I don't see it up at the top where it was on the old forums.
Try clicking the "+" button next to the word "Author" at the top of the thread.  It should then display the thread's contributors/number of posts.

Oh ok, thanks.  That twas it.
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480780#msg480780
« Reply #469 on: April 14, 2012, 04:52:53 am »
So pestal is a great gold league killer now. Much more effecient since it has a lot more reliability than platinum, and still requires the same amount pf wins for the old plat in gold now.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Bloom

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480786#msg480786
« Reply #470 on: April 14, 2012, 05:08:12 am »
So pestal is a great gold league killer now. Much more effecient since it has a lot more reliability than platinum, and still requires the same amount pf wins for the old plat in gold now.

Could someone post a link to an effecient Pestal deck used for Gold farming?
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480787#msg480787
« Reply #471 on: April 14, 2012, 05:10:24 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
606 606 606 606 606 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7tb 7td 7td 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu

OF course it is suppose to be all upped cards, but I dont have all upped cards yet. Working on building a rush deck to see how it does against arena (a non SN deck since it was nerfed hard)
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Bloom

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Bloom is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements is like life, endless possibilities.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480790#msg480790
« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2012, 05:13:31 am »
So you suggest Aether mark and Dark Pends over Aether Towers then? And ty
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.” - Terence McKenna

Offline Yamamoto

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Yamamoto is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480800#msg480800
« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2012, 05:58:17 am »
deck which need supernove to gain elements is totally useless now n supernove it itself is turned to rubbish...
and the nuff seems dose not affect the arena's deck, does it ?

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480801#msg480801
« Reply #474 on: April 14, 2012, 06:00:14 am »
deck which need supernove to gain elements is totally useless now n supernove it itself is turned to rubbish...

It's not useless; you just have to learn to not play your Supernovas mindless such as when you're playing against a deck with Black Holes.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480804#msg480804
« Reply #475 on: April 14, 2012, 06:05:18 am »
1.30? Woo! Ah, So what if I don't do my computer homework - it's (a)live!!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Newbiecake

• Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480806#msg480806
« Reply #476 on: April 14, 2012, 06:10:23 am »

No new cards yet though. :( I don't see the reason why Zanz wouldn't release the cards with it; we already tested for bugs in beta and he fixed them all (as far as wel know), 1.30 on Live is the exact same thing as 1.30 on Beta.

Offline Yamamoto

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Yamamoto is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480808#msg480808
« Reply #477 on: April 14, 2012, 06:11:28 am »

It's not useless; you just have to learn to not play your Supernovas mindless such as when you're playing against a deck with Black Holes.
as im a green hand ,hence i can only take the JMZ classic n Instosis as an example... ;( anyway, "Today, the old must give way to the new. "
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28027.0.html [nofollow]
http://elementscommunity.org/wiki/decks/rainbow-decks/instosis/ [nofollow]

Offline Helston

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Helston is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Usually reliably unreliable. Sometimes.
  • Awards: Silver DonorMaster of Elemental Locks (False Elements 2)Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480811#msg480811
« Reply #478 on: April 14, 2012, 06:26:27 am »

No new cards yet though. :( I don't see the reason why Zanz wouldn't release the cards with it; we already tested for bugs in beta and he fixed them all (as far as wel know), 1.30 on Live is the exact same thing as 1.30 on Beta.

Zanz does it to make sure everyone's playing the right version. If someone playing 1.29 comes up against someone with a new card, there's going to be some crazy problems.
[15:02:07] Jocko [»] Helston: You killed a bunch of bunnies with nuclear weapons

Offline Newbiecake

• Pursuing.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480818#msg480818
« Reply #479 on: April 14, 2012, 06:57:04 am »

Zanz does it to make sure everyone's playing the right version. If someone playing 1.29 comes up against someone with a new card, there's going to be some crazy problems.

Good point, but that's the same situation as 1.293 Live and 1.3 Beta: it just causes desyncs.

blarg: BluePriest