*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline silinda

• Reputation Power: 1
  • silinda is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479737#msg479737
« Reply #444 on: April 12, 2012, 02:33:01 pm »
I know I've suggested that very same thing, right down to the rewards...even with the drop in mark and hp, the rewards do seem a bit low because of the mix of rewards...I can get unupped cards from bronze and do tend to get quite a few and without nearly as tough a fight as AI4.

I've suggested a change in rewards for even shards or other rare items over basic items to make people want to play ai4 instead of grinding ai3 and then farming FGs.

I tested the 1.3 beta. Most stuff runs quite well. One thing I think many will still concern is the steep step bettween Elder (AI Level 3) and Half Blood (AI Level 4). The Half Bloods are still much nearer to the FG than to the elder. What's about lowering the mark to 2x and the HP to 150? That would look quite well for Half Bloods. And the rewards for winning against a HB are too low also. It is much easier to farm elder than playing vs HB.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479807#msg479807
« Reply #445 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:35 pm »
I know I've suggested that very same thing, right down to the rewards...even with the drop in mark and hp, the rewards do seem a bit low because of the mix of rewards...I can get unupped cards from bronze and do tend to get quite a few and without nearly as tough a fight as AI4.

I've suggested a change in rewards for even shards or other rare items over basic items to make people want to play ai4 instead of grinding ai3 and then farming FGs.

I tested the 1.3 beta. Most stuff runs quite well. One thing I think many will still concern is the steep step bettween Elder (AI Level 3) and Half Blood (AI Level 4). The Half Bloods are still much nearer to the FG than to the elder. What's about lowering the mark to 2x and the HP to 150? That would look quite well for Half Bloods. And the rewards for winning against a HB are too low also. It is much easier to farm elder than playing vs HB.

I created a thread exactly to propose changes to half-bloods, so there would be more reasons to farm them

in the end there were 2 most voted options:

-lower their hp to half and lower their mark to 2x so they are considerably easier to win and make them a good alternative after farming AI3 for a while

-The other option would change the way you can farm Half Bloods. They would remain the same as they are now, with their hp and 3x mark, but now you would have win streaks. For each consecutive win, you would be rewarded more electrum, but at the same time, the half bloods would have more upgraded cards in their decks, making them progressively harder to beat but at the same time easier to get an upgraded card from. If you would be able to reach a certain streak, Half bloods would run entirely from upgraded cards, making them virtually as strong as False Gods, just with random decks, and you would gain a good amount of electrum per win. when you lose, the streak ends and Half bloods return to normal state until you start making a new streak.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479833#msg479833
« Reply #446 on: April 12, 2012, 06:22:25 pm »
I created a thread exactly to propose changes to half-bloods, so there would be more reasons to farm them

-lower their hp to half and lower their mark to 2x so they are considerably easier to win and make them a good alternative after farming AI3 for a while

-The other option would change the way you can farm Half Bloods. They would remain the same as they are now, with their hp and 3x mark, but now you would have win streaks. For each consecutive win, you would be rewarded more electrum, but at the same time, the half bloods would have more upgraded cards in their decks, making them progressively harder to beat but at the same time easier to get an upgraded card from. If you would be able to reach a certain streak, Half bloods would run entirely from upgraded cards, making them virtually as strong as False Gods, just with random decks, and you would gain a good amount of electrum per win. when you lose, the streak ends and Half bloods return to normal state until you start making a new streak.
Win streaks for Half-Bloods will be wonderful, making them potentially more challenging (they're more unpredictable than the False Gods) and rewarding at the same time (for those who likes to have a more diverse collection of upgraded cards other than the ones False Gods offer or Rares from the Arena).
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480016#msg480016
« Reply #447 on: April 13, 2012, 01:36:53 am »

Love the second proposal. Right now, Arena has taken over as the step between AI3 and FGs.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480020#msg480020
« Reply #448 on: April 13, 2012, 01:41:00 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Love the second proposal. Right now, Arena has taken over as the step between AI3 and FGs.
Agreed
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480070#msg480070
« Reply #449 on: April 13, 2012, 02:57:46 am »
*walks in and looks at posters*
*sees Zanz is still at only 27 posts in this board*
*walks out*
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480088#msg480088
« Reply #450 on: April 13, 2012, 03:44:21 am »
*walks in and looks at posters*
*sees Zanz is still at only 27 posts in this board*
*walks out*

OMG BP speaks the truth! Dying for a Zanz comment; hoping the comment lets 1.30 commence.

-Exits-
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:47:08 am by Noobiecakes »
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480140#msg480140
« Reply #451 on: April 13, 2012, 05:43:07 am »
If not... Well, we're still playing the waiting game...

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480160#msg480160
« Reply #452 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:21 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Agreed
+1 to this. The balacing would be tricky, but i'm sure zanz's able to do it. =)
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline alegre27

• Reputation Power: 1
  • alegre27 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480238#msg480238
« Reply #453 on: April 13, 2012, 11:21:45 am »
so when are these going to be effective?

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480247#msg480247
« Reply #454 on: April 13, 2012, 12:00:54 pm »
Vampire Dagger still won't give EM in beta?
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg480248#msg480248
« Reply #455 on: April 13, 2012, 12:04:15 pm »
Vampire Dagger still won't give EM in beta?
if your last vamp attack is the one to give you the full hp, em won't happen. That is due to fixing antimatter/poison bug.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

anything
blarg: