*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479243#msg479243
« Reply #432 on: April 11, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »
I've been using Pharaoh for Plat farming. I noticed that every time my Scarab got PU'd, it sets the new Scarab's max HP to current HP. As a result, the Scarab didn't lost HP due to Swarm passive.
Example:
i got 5 Scarabs, 3|5 each. Opponent use PU.
Expected: opponent got 3|5 Scarab which turns to 3|1 after his turn ended.
Fact: opponent got 3|5 Scarab, permanently.

Not sure if new feature or bug.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479246#msg479246
« Reply #433 on: April 11, 2012, 02:48:41 pm »
I've been using Pharaoh for Plat farming. I noticed that every time my Scarab got PU'd, it sets the new Scarab's max HP to current HP. As a result, the Scarab didn't lost HP due to Swarm passive.
Example:

I can confirm this. Using my Mummy+SoR+Rewind against mono-aether, opponent TUed my 4|7 scarab and it remained 4|7, even when he ends his turn.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479258#msg479258
« Reply #434 on: April 11, 2012, 03:30:12 pm »
Example:

It is a side effect of another bug fix for scarabs, unless this lead to exploits, and I can not think of any right now, I would say we can let PU keep full stats for the scarab copied.

Duplicating your own scarab will probably apply the swarm bonus on top of the existing stats, and it could lead to really big ones chaining PU's; but it requires so many cards that it is probably not worth it.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479270#msg479270
« Reply #435 on: April 11, 2012, 03:45:06 pm »
The AI will play singularities if nightmared into its hand, and the AI will play sosac if a singularity is out along with another creature.

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479313#msg479313
« Reply #436 on: April 11, 2012, 05:14:41 pm »
Had opponent use 2 novas in one turn with no singularity generated, will try to replicate. 

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479315#msg479315
« Reply #437 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:07 pm »
Had opponent use 2 novas in one turn with no singularity generated, will try to replicate.
Normal behavior? :v
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479319#msg479319
« Reply #438 on: April 11, 2012, 05:21:14 pm »
Normal behavior? :v

Yeah Mat just to clarify, Supernovas spawn singularities after a chain of 2, but regular novas require 3 in a row.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479365#msg479365
« Reply #439 on: April 11, 2012, 07:29:33 pm »
The new your deck screen looks much better.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline MatrimKK

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479375#msg479375
« Reply #440 on: April 11, 2012, 07:52:25 pm »
ty for clarification ^^~
also sadness singularities are fun D':

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479668#msg479668
« Reply #441 on: April 12, 2012, 08:59:09 am »
- I love the new version of Shard of Patience. The buff is great without making it too strong. Its use is still tricky and requires skills now. It is very nice. I might even start to play again with water.

- I love the buff on purify too which coupled with the modification of SoP create the required nerf on the Shard of Sacrifice. Me gusta.

- I am really looking forward a "little modification which changes everything" for Shard of Void. But again the solution might lie in another MaxHP-reducing card.

- The reduction of the league requirements for the special spin is nice, too. It makes the leagues more attractive. Also with the arrival of such a big amount of rare cards, I can only appreciate.

- The new design of the Deck building page is not much clearer and I don't feel the difference in the loading time. I wonder what was the need here. I mean, it is still nice but I don't really see the point.

- Concerning Seraph, I understand that it is a flavour card and all. I will not say again what I said in the appropriate topic. I just find it meh. This said, the art is great. Btw, the art made by VRT for Psion(ist) is one of his best IMO. I see that the presence of new artists in the place emulated his creativity.

- I still have to test the new shards to fix my opinion. I just tried Shard of Integrity because I was waiting for it so much. Here I have the inverse feeling that for Seraph. IMO needed a new tricky mecanic whereas earth didn't. This one is so complicate that I haven't found yet how to use it. I hope it will not end up in my "funny but not for great deck card" drawer.

- I think that all shards should be limited to 6 in an arena deck not only SoSa.

All in all a great upgrade. Thanks Zanz.

Offline freez

• Reputation Power: 1
  • freez is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479712#msg479712
« Reply #442 on: April 12, 2012, 12:05:04 pm »
Shard of Void have a good usage now with the new shard of Patience.

I already liked purify but now, woaw.
Maybe too much for only one card.

I notice one time some display error building a deck.
Cards were shown in a weird order removing some.
I'll try to track it.

Offline Gunthar

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Gunthar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg479735#msg479735
« Reply #443 on: April 12, 2012, 02:24:46 pm »
I tested the 1.3 beta. Most stuff runs quite well. One thing I think many will still concern is the steep step bettween Elder (AI Level 3) and Half Blood (AI Level 4). The Half Bloods are still much nearer to the FG than to the elder. What's about lowering the mark to 2x and the HP to 150? That would look quite well for Half Bloods. And the rewards for winning against a HB are too low also. It is much easier to farm elder than playing vs HB.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:27:46 pm by Gunthar »

anything
blarg: