*Author

Active members:
Hyroen(1) suxerz(1) jacker(1) Eleahen(1) Djhopper :)(1) hendrydext(1) AchDeToni(1) Havok13(1) hwy(1) mwaetht(1) MrSinister(1) Elite Arbiter(1) xdude(1) lorddoritos(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Avenger(1) MV296(1) Powerfrog(1) mega plini(1) Onizuka(1) Moraku(1) Wolfunit(1) skulllair(1) jippy99(1) Acsabi44(1) Rember(1) Dm1321(1) Hisar(1) moaw(1) Wizardcat(1) Retribution(1) markilleruk(1) burne(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) Shantu(1) mookmanthemighty(1) bripod(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) duskiller(1) Phaser(1) Vendanna(1) ralouf(1) avidteen13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) killsdazombies(1) freez(1) Gunthar(1) silinda(1) alegre27(1) BunKeR(1) Boingo(1) MystiK_(1) Foraker(1) Misfire(1) dragtom(1) Marvaddin(1) Chemist(1) Lex(1) Tsmuji(1) hainkarga(1) Thalas(1) haydenshark(1) toyama(1) skyjamer(1) sluggy(1) burpcow(1) FlareGlutox(1) Sqantic Pilau(1) salox(1) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Bhlewos(2) jmdt(2) Pineapple(2) Helston(2) silux(2) Zso_Zso(2) AnimationX(2) antiaverage(2) Toxx(2) calindu(2) Kakerlake(2) drolly(2) Ciskje(2) AnnaMall(2) Belligerence(2) Yamamoto(2) Joe21(2) windows(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) pervepic(2) mesaprotector(3) The_Mormegil(3) nilsieboy(3) pulli23(3) cosine23(3) plastiqe(3) Zblader(3) Aves(3) RavingRabbid(3) Sevs(3) eaglgenes101(3) YoungSot(3) Elsy(3) Blues(3) Fireleaf(3) MatrimKK(3) Bloom(3) McSod(3) ElementalDearWatson(3) rowcla(4) Jocko(4) pikachufan2164(4) Winter Is Coming(4) ddevans96(4) TheManuz(4) omegareaper7(4) darkrobe(4) erosimpier(4) Laxadarap(4) sammybrahh(4) kenwa(4) Essence(5) SnoWeb(5) teffy(5) TheonlyrealBeef(5) daccoo(5) waterzx(5) AP579(5) UTAlan(6) zhangvict(6) majofa(6) Mathematistic(6) n00b(7) bogtro(7) cunning_wish(7) valiance(7) vrt(7) willng3(8) Chapuz(8) RRQJ(9) Xenocidius(10) dragonsdemesne(10) glennfoo(10) Naesala(11) Drake_XIV(11) Poker Alho(11) Higurashi(12) Atico(12) Jenkar(13) Noobiecakes(15) moomoose(17) Rutarete(20) BluePriest(20) Absol(21) zanzarino(29) furballdn(35)

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443494#msg443494
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 06:04:36 am »
Shard of Focus is the Earth shard, right? At first I thought it was Gravity, but it doesn't really give a bonus to Gravity decks.
Gravity: you need gravity quanta if you want to use the black hole, or you can fling it with a catapult.
Of course, I completely overlooked that. >.>

Now, Accretion doesn't seem to be an active, triggered ability. What is it? If it is, how much does it cost?
Active, no cost.

Offline rowcla

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • poni poni poni poni
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443495#msg443495
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 06:06:25 am »
Wait a minute, free reusable PC and really high health that can go much higher?

Am i failing to see something or is this just a little bit too powerful?
Poni? Poni poni poni!

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443496#msg443496
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 06:06:56 am »
3 random quanta and 4 turns to destroy up to 4 permanents (more with Rage Potion), and get a Black Hole? Seems very powerful compared to Pulverizer. I guess we'll see though.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline n00b

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443497#msg443497
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 06:08:46 am »
Seems like it has some nice synergy with Gravity, except idk if many people will use it to gain the Black Hole... kinda seems like it's just a 'side effect' if you will. Idk :3
Still a nice/interesting card :)
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443498#msg443498
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 06:13:13 am »
first it was SoSe adding to the arena rainbows
now we get SoF replacing pulverizer?

I kinda think SoF is OP

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443504#msg443504
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 06:24:59 am »
Woohoo! Finally a Gravity shard! :D It's like Christmas all over again.

OP, maybe -- I guess we'll find out soon once people test...for now, I'm just glad Gravity has a shard.

suxerz

Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443508#msg443508
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 06:34:51 am »
Yeay! New updates! Though I'm not too excited about the new shard at the moment, I can't wait for the other shards and test them! :D

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443509#msg443509
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 06:37:56 am »
Woohoo! Finally a Gravity shard! :D It's like Christmas all over again.

OP, maybe -- I guess we'll find out soon once people test...for now, I'm just glad Gravity has a shard.
Agreed, and while black hole and the potential synergies with gravity are nice, it somehow doesnt ring shard unless it plainly gives a bonus to gravity (and there was obviously some confusion to the shard's element). I think a slight cost increase could be in order, but giving reusable PC that any element can use is an excellent change to the game. Just my thoughts.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443514#msg443514
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 06:45:44 am »
Upon some reflection I think this could find uses in rainbows as well (just like SoSe did, even though it was an Entropy card). The Black Hole comes only after four uses, so five turns, and in the meantime it's a great PC card. I'm afraid Gravity won't be strengthened as much by this Shard as rainbows will.

Still, we'll have to see. These are just my thoughts.

Offline rowcla

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • poni poni poni poni
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443516#msg443516
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 06:53:12 am »
Course it can! matter of fact it can be used effectively in any deck, regardless of whether it has gravity! the PC provided is strong enough for it to not matter!
Poni? Poni poni poni!

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443519#msg443519
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 06:55:41 am »
Shard of Focus is the Earth shard, right? At first I thought it was Gravity, but it doesn't really give a bonus to Gravity decks.
Gravity: you need gravity quanta if you want to use the black hole, or you can fling it with a catapult.
Edit: Or use acceleration to keep the shard in play and keep using it to destroy more permanents
Actually, you can't destroy more creatures if you accel the shard since it's lobo'd. But still, with that much HP you don't really need to keep it growing.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35190.msg443521#msg443521
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 06:59:16 am »
Not to be a complete killjoy here, but it's hard having to follow two different discussions about the same card simultaneously in two different locations.  Therefore I would suggest comments specifically regarding Shard of Focus and its mechanics, balancing issues, etc. being directed to the thread posted for the card itself here:  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35191.0/topicseen.html
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

anything
blarg: