*Author

Active members:
YawnChainHow(1) 10 men(1) Holokausti(1) Puppenmaedchen(1) Dm1321(1) VegeForsaken(1) Chemist(1) Wadjet(1) redium(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) James Abrams(1) NikaZaslavsky(1) mwely(1) Gillero(1) veemon293(1) Shaliyah(1) madbird20(1) Metahater(1) grindpower(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) n00b(1) BloodlinE(1) Pineapple(1) stylish777(1) ÜberTurtleTime(1) Malebolgia(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) omegareaper7(1) ndclub(1) 18237(1) Lord_Jadem(1) Dwerg(1) groupgamegame(1) Danceman(1) poperekov(1) ggabriel2(1) Bloodshadow(1) vega7(1) stripe1000(1) vidurkhanna(1) orichalcum(1) iTry(1) Cless(1) skotadi phobos(1) AchDeToni(1) tetti(1) DevilLoss(1) TheGreatKhan(1) koeniewoenie(1) sunyata(1) nerd1(1) violenceisanart(1) burpcow(1) mesaprotector(1) Jaymanfu(2) nilsieboy(2) MartyrX(2) Vineroz(2) Camoninja(2) Sewdri(2) oblivion1212(2) Tiko(2) bripod(2) Mithcairion(2) the dictator(2) Blues(2) Korugar(2) UTAlan(2) Nepycros(2) badivan1(2) Bootsza(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Troh(2) forrestugly(2) Sal(2) FlareGlutox(2) jonathancrazyj(2) Kuroaitou(3) ~Napalm(3) Scaredgirl(3) Antagon(3) tyranim(3) PuppyChow(3) Plantifant(3) TheForbiddenOracle(3) Zblader(3) Hyroen(3) GG(3) markilleruk(3) burne(3) Avenger(3) vagman13(3) Shantu(3) parasite99(3) doublecross(3) TheonlyrealBeef(4) Aves(4) RootRanger(4) Wizardcat(4) kirchj33(4) aqwsz0(4) silux(4) bogtro(4) Anthraxx(4) rickerd(4) pikachufan2164(5) ScaredGuy(5) Toxx(5) loadquo(5) Jappert(5) RavingRabbid(5) Zaealix(5) petersenk(5) gumbeh(6) astraldragoon(6) majofa(6) Djhopper :)(6) artimies7(6) calindu(6) teffy(6) MatrimKK(6) rgurgelles1(6) Jenkar(6) SnoWeb(7) Kamietsu(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Onizuka(7) Post(7) suxerz(8) Malignant(8) Rastafla(8) Rutarete(9) Jocko(9) hendrydext(9) rowcla(9) Polari(9) TheManuz(10) willng3(11) Bhlewos(11) Chapuz(11) ddevans96(11) Snopel(13) Sevs(15) Rember(15) rosutosefi(16) Essence(16) ralouf(16) furballdn(18) RRQJ(19) Elite Arbiter(20) zanzarino(21) russianspy1234(24) bucky1andonly(24) Atico(26) bored_ninja777(28) Higurashi(28) The_Mormegil(30) OldTrees(30) dragonsdemesne(31) BluePriest(34) moomoose(34) Xenocidius(38)

Offline Tetti

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Tetti is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg424811#msg424811
« Reply #888 on: November 13, 2011, 05:19:59 pm »
Winning/Losing a game now instantly happens when a player has 0 HP (healing with AM should not revive a player anymore, to be tested)

This hasn't been completely fixed as I discovered while testing an arena deck.   The AI can set off an Unstable Gas to put me a 0 HP but if I have a Purify, it will heal me at that amount.  If the AI has no weapon equipped then I survive another round.

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg424842#msg424842
« Reply #889 on: November 13, 2011, 06:15:33 pm »
Winning/Losing a game now instantly happens when a player has 0 HP (healing with AM should not revive a player anymore, to be tested)

This hasn't been completely fixed as I discovered while testing an arena deck.   The AI can set off an Unstable Gas to put me a 0 HP but if I have a Purify, it will heal me at that amount.  If the AI has no weapon equipped then I survive another round.
How is that possible?  Purify heals when the AI ends his turn and his creatures attack, etc.  If it set off UG and put your HP to 0, you should lose before purify can do anything.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg424847#msg424847
« Reply #890 on: November 13, 2011, 06:34:16 pm »
Just like Catapulted Titans should kill you, but lets you live with 0 HP. That's why both are bugs.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg424858#msg424858
« Reply #891 on: November 13, 2011, 07:21:50 pm »
ah I remember seeing that mentioned.  And it involved doing the exact amount of damage, right?

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg427641#msg427641
« Reply #892 on: November 19, 2011, 06:58:49 am »
ah I remember seeing that mentioned.  And it involved doing the exact amount of damage, right?
Wrong iirc.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline DevilLoss

• Reputation Power: 9
  • DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg427720#msg427720
« Reply #893 on: November 19, 2011, 10:10:39 am »
not toatally loving the qaunta cap lock makes waterbolt decks (which arent ever used really) way to hard to win with and drainlifes get's nerfed the only thing not toatally nerfed is firbolt becuase it does 3 dmg while the other two only do two damage so idk.
The Devil what more is there to say.

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg427755#msg427755
« Reply #894 on: November 19, 2011, 11:34:24 am »
When will new shards (:air :earth :fire :gravity) be able in development/trainer?

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg427772#msg427772
« Reply #895 on: November 19, 2011, 12:38:04 pm »
Patience, my son. Shard of Patience, that is.

The remaining shards will be released in the next version, I believe. It could take weeks or months before they become available (they'll probably start appearing on the In Development page fairly soonish though).
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

TheGreatKhan

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg428049#msg428049
« Reply #896 on: November 20, 2011, 01:24:02 am »
The rating system seems off to me, you should be able to rate decks upon winning as well as losing, don't you agree?  Besides stopping chronic winners from rating decks they feel deserve the bonus, the current system limits raters to those the deck to be rated has just beaten, a biased crew at best.

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg428064#msg428064
« Reply #897 on: November 20, 2011, 01:42:47 am »
The rating system seems off to me, you should be able to rate decks upon winning as well as losing, don't you agree?  Besides stopping chronic winners from rating decks they feel deserve the bonus, the current system limits raters to those the deck to be rated has just beaten, a biased crew at best.
Nope, if you were able to rate decks you win against, people will start creating farms. These farms will lose easily, but they stay in the arena because everyone will give it a thumbs up. And most of these "chronic winners" only give bonuses to new decks.  :D
Not so active.

Offline Djhopper :)

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Djhopper :) is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg428176#msg428176
« Reply #898 on: November 20, 2011, 10:05:51 am »
Nope, if you were able to rate decks you win against, people will start creating farms. These farms will lose easily, but they stay in the arena because everyone will give it a thumbs up. And most of these "chronic winners" only give bonuses to new decks.  :D
The farms would go out. This "Thumbs Up" would just halve the amount of rating lost, as thumbs up currently doubles the amount of rating gained.

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg428182#msg428182
« Reply #899 on: November 20, 2011, 10:17:46 am »
The farms would go out. This "Thumbs Up" would just halve the amount of rating lost, as thumbs up currently doubles the amount of rating gained.
This still makes farms stay longer than usual, which would be more evident in plat. Bad IMO.
Not so active.

blarg: