*Author

Active members:
YawnChainHow(1) 10 men(1) Holokausti(1) Puppenmaedchen(1) Dm1321(1) VegeForsaken(1) Chemist(1) Wadjet(1) redium(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) James Abrams(1) NikaZaslavsky(1) mwely(1) Gillero(1) veemon293(1) Shaliyah(1) madbird20(1) Metahater(1) grindpower(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) n00b(1) BloodlinE(1) Pineapple(1) stylish777(1) ÜberTurtleTime(1) Malebolgia(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) omegareaper7(1) ndclub(1) 18237(1) Lord_Jadem(1) Dwerg(1) groupgamegame(1) Danceman(1) poperekov(1) ggabriel2(1) Bloodshadow(1) vega7(1) stripe1000(1) vidurkhanna(1) orichalcum(1) iTry(1) Cless(1) skotadi phobos(1) AchDeToni(1) tetti(1) DevilLoss(1) TheGreatKhan(1) koeniewoenie(1) sunyata(1) nerd1(1) violenceisanart(1) burpcow(1) mesaprotector(1) Jaymanfu(2) nilsieboy(2) MartyrX(2) Vineroz(2) Camoninja(2) Sewdri(2) oblivion1212(2) Tiko(2) bripod(2) Mithcairion(2) the dictator(2) Blues(2) Korugar(2) UTAlan(2) Nepycros(2) badivan1(2) Bootsza(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Troh(2) forrestugly(2) Sal(2) FlareGlutox(2) jonathancrazyj(2) Kuroaitou(3) ~Napalm(3) Scaredgirl(3) Antagon(3) tyranim(3) PuppyChow(3) Plantifant(3) TheForbiddenOracle(3) Zblader(3) Hyroen(3) GG(3) markilleruk(3) burne(3) Avenger(3) vagman13(3) Shantu(3) parasite99(3) doublecross(3) TheonlyrealBeef(4) Aves(4) RootRanger(4) Wizardcat(4) kirchj33(4) aqwsz0(4) silux(4) bogtro(4) Anthraxx(4) rickerd(4) pikachufan2164(5) ScaredGuy(5) Toxx(5) loadquo(5) Jappert(5) RavingRabbid(5) Zaealix(5) petersenk(5) gumbeh(6) astraldragoon(6) majofa(6) Djhopper :)(6) artimies7(6) calindu(6) teffy(6) MatrimKK(6) rgurgelles1(6) Jenkar(6) SnoWeb(7) Kamietsu(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Onizuka(7) Post(7) suxerz(8) Malignant(8) Rastafla(8) Rutarete(9) Jocko(9) hendrydext(9) rowcla(9) Polari(9) TheManuz(10) willng3(11) Bhlewos(11) Chapuz(11) ddevans96(11) Snopel(13) Sevs(15) Rember(15) rosutosefi(16) Essence(16) ralouf(16) furballdn(18) RRQJ(19) Elite Arbiter(20) zanzarino(21) russianspy1234(24) bucky1andonly(24) Atico(26) bored_ninja777(28) Higurashi(28) The_Mormegil(30) OldTrees(30) dragonsdemesne(31) BluePriest(34) moomoose(34) Xenocidius(38)

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398209#msg398209
« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2011, 01:08:58 am »
Thank you for the flooding buff.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398216#msg398216
« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2011, 01:18:53 am »
The new Shard of Patience makes Dune Scorpion and Deathstalkers viable in Monos. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

(It now gives +1|+1 to non-Water creatures, +2|+2 to Water creatures, +4|+4 to Flooded Water creatures, for those who haven't seen the Beta, yet.)
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398220#msg398220
« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2011, 01:21:47 am »
Shard of patience is now available in the beta bazaar as well, with some interesting modifications. Flooding now works on n>5 creatures (used to be n>7).

Have fun.
YEPPEEEEE lets test

edit: I LOVE earth background, sorry to say it so many time

edit2: i tested in a mono darkness with pack of vampires of course, i made some 8/6 vamps ( eclipse and 2SoP) so it mean each vamp make a hole betwin your life and u're opponent life of 16hp, damn it its huge! 8hp for you and -8hp for him, go with 2vamp and yeah u're on!

edit3: here is the deck i come with to test SoP, and for real once upon a time i loved play water ( of course ? ? ? are Sop )
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 71a 71a 71a 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gl 7gu 7gu 7gu 7gu 7h1 7h1 7h1 8pk

i also made a more 'rushy one' and here is the screen shot, for real in few turn, here is what you got with a mono blu

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398227#msg398227
« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2011, 01:28:18 am »
Testing out BL+Fractal+SoP now...
---

Zanz, is there any chance we can keep the old Darkness border? Or at least darken the new one so the unupgraded Darkness cards aren't so... dull?

Edit: And now Earth's background is darker than Darkness'. *cries*
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398234#msg398234
« Reply #220 on: September 24, 2011, 01:36:28 am »
The new Shard of Patience makes Dune Scorpion and Deathstalkers viable in Monos. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

(It now gives +1|+1 to non-Water creatures, +2|+2 to Water creatures, +4|+4 to Flooded Water creatures, for those who haven't seen the Beta, yet.)
Meh. It's a buff, so you have to draw them in the right order, and hopefully several Stalkers before piling Shards, and then hope they don't get rewound besides worrying about killing CC.

Now, Fractal on the other hand... all those PvP1 newbies who Fractal Photons may get a better reason to. And then there's Chrysaora..
Bahaha. Okay, after testing this is epic with Spark/Blight.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398236#msg398236
« Reply #221 on: September 24, 2011, 01:38:01 am »
New images:

Much better.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

suxerz

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398237#msg398237
« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2011, 01:38:11 am »
Fractal damsel + SoP +skyblitz! ugh... this is insane.

btw zanz, some non-rare Entropy cards have bands. Just a tiny display bug I think.

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398249#msg398249
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2011, 01:59:22 am »
i tryied a mono :aether
using fractal and ball lightning
i made few test and win all pretty quicky
here is a epic screen shot
( yea i lost xDD phase shield spam)

edit: tested a mono earth ( with the awesome background you know xD ) and then i had pretty cool warden able to kill ennemy creatures :D

edit2: ( and kind of a question too) i spotted that water and neutral creatures are immune, the only creature neutral i know is malignant, so is this a little spoil for some new cards ? ^^
its also on the actual card but i spotted it now

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398265#msg398265
« Reply #224 on: September 24, 2011, 02:50:31 am »
...the edges of the field. Damn, I wondered how subtly he was going to buff flooding, and I think he nailed it there :)

EDIT:

edit2: ( and kind of a question too) i spotted that water and neutral creatures are immune, the only creature neutral i know is malignant, so is this a little spoil for some new cards ? ^^
its also on the actual card but i spotted it now
That wording has been on the card forever, so I doubt we'll be seeing anymore other creatures anytime soon.

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

madbird20

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398268#msg398268
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2011, 02:57:00 am »
First off, I am loving this new patch. I am overjoyed that an under-used card like Flooding, which I consider to be a very interesting card, is finally getting used. The same goes for SoP, which, imo, seemed rather UP before this change. Seeing these changes made me want to test the combol out, so I decided to do so. However, during the testing,  I ran into two things that puzzled me and I decided to come here for answers.

1. After noticing the afore-mentioned buff to SoP, I decided to try a Fractal Mind Flayer deck. I made one, went to AI3 to test it out, and then noticed that by playing multiple SoPs I could gain the damage from extra SoP's, and still only wait 1 turn for the creatures to 'revive'. While this is pretty good, I was wondering if it was intentional?

2. Why was SoS given to AI with healing? I was testing the above SoP deck and I had 2hp, was about to be finished by AI's Owl's Eye, when BANG, I won. I was puzzled by this, wondering why I had won. Then I realized that the AI had multiple Empathic Bond's in play, along with a FFQ and a couple of other creatures. It had literally healed itself to death. So I was wondering why that particular AI had been given SoS, when it would be so easy for it to commit suicide?

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

Metahater

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398273#msg398273
« Reply #226 on: September 24, 2011, 03:14:07 am »
I'm laso a huge fan of this new patch. SoS is looking a bit more balanced than a few days agi as well. It's still pretty strong, but it's not totally busted like it was before.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg398286#msg398286
« Reply #227 on: September 24, 2011, 04:05:36 am »

Shard ofUnupped CodeUpped Code
Divinity4t66rm
Gratitude4t76rn
Readiness4ta6rq
Sacrifice4td6rt
Void4te6ru
Patience4tf6rv
Serendipity4tg6s0
The Serendipity in the image ain't 4tg/6s0. *The Serendipity I have is glitchy.* The real Serendipity, turns into Relic in the Spins.

*Don't understand?

blarg: astraldragoon