*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg374706#msg374706
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2011, 12:41:03 pm »
The arena screen should show the highest rating and league position that a deck has attained since it was created.
This would be lovely! It would help alot to determine how high your deck actually got.

Quite high.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg374874#msg374874
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »
The arena screen should show the highest rating and league position that a deck has attained since it was created.

e.g. "Current position: 16; Highest position: 2"

^^ This.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline iCall_uHobo

• Reputation Power: 1
  • iCall_uHobo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg374879#msg374879
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2011, 09:52:27 pm »
This would be lovely! It would help alot to determine how high your deck actually got.

Quite high.
+karma  ;D

Baritonium9

Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg375012#msg375012
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2011, 05:33:43 am »
Is there any way to implement equal plays between top 500 decks?  By this, I mean that my deck was put together and submitted for arena about 13 hours ago and has not received any plays, while other decks in t500 have more than 10 plays with deck age of 0.  I really had a good feeling about this deck but it is likely going to be 1 day old with no plays :(              I'm in gold league if that matters

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg378117#msg378117
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2011, 08:02:22 pm »

I would like to emphasise (wanted to use a fancy word!) this once more. I'd absolutely love this addition since determining my highest rating is all Arena is about for me. (apart from fun deck building)

It'd be lovely if someone could tell me if this is even remotely possible or if it's to much of a hassle to install/code/whatever.

Hodari

Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg378352#msg378352
« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2011, 04:31:08 am »

I would like to emphasise (wanted to use a fancy word!) this once more. I'd absolutely love this addition since determining my highest rating is all Arena is about for me. (apart from fun deck building)

It'd be lovely if someone could tell me if this is even remotely possible or if it's to much of a hassle to install/code/whatever.
Should be very easy to code..would just have to check after each time the current rank is updated (if current_rank < best_rank) and update it accordingly.  Given that there are probably only around 1-3 games being finished per second, it shouldn't be much of an added load to calculate either(certainly much less than calculating the updated current_rank in the first place) and would only be one extra integer to store for each of the 2000 decks, so that would be no issue at all either.
Overall, I see no technical reason why it couldn't be done at least and it would certainly be nice to be able to see this.

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• Reputation Power: 10
  • NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg386106#msg386106
« Reply #150 on: August 29, 2011, 04:18:45 am »
I love the update! What will the next update have?
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg386398#msg386398
« Reply #151 on: August 29, 2011, 08:15:24 pm »
9 new Shards. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline rowcla

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rowcla is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • poni poni poni poni
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg386707#msg386707
« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2011, 11:40:19 am »
Yay leaderboards!

i mean really i missed them...
Poni? Poni poni poni!

thaqtipkilla

Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg410915#msg410915
« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2011, 09:55:45 am »
2 things:

1. If you only get one bone wall from stealing it (which is stupid imo) you should only be able to get one turn when you steal a dimensional shield.

2. A creature with momentum ought to be able to bypass a sundial.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg410918#msg410918
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2011, 10:07:53 am »
2 things:

1. If you only get one bone wall from stealing it (which is stupid imo) you should only be able to get one turn when you steal a dimensional shield.

2. A creature with momentum ought to be able to bypass a sundial.
1.No lol, we don't want to make dim shield even more OP.
2.Why to not use a shield instead?
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg410941#msg410941
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2011, 12:04:59 pm »
1.No lol, we don't want to make dim shield even more OP.
I actually like his first proposal a lot. Right now, hard PC is SUCH a game-breaker, and dim shield is one of the reasons...it'd be better to berf dim shield by increasing its cost to 7 or 8 and make it harder to destroy. Its "balance" is justified by its weakness to PC, but if we make it harder to destroy we can increase its cost. Plus, you can still break the chain with one-time PC if they have only one shield left, so it ain't that bad.

However, this should be discussed in the Buff This Card! section, not in Patch Notes and Development News.

anything
blarg: