*Author

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg369846#msg369846
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:50 pm »
So, i got a Shard of Sacrifice in my hand:

I am not so stupid and won't play it if i have Ferial Bonds, Shards of Gratitudes, Sanctuaries, Vampires, Druidic Staff or if i have played antimatter on the oponent.

In 5 turns, my health will go at least to 80.

But wait, i can loose the game! Only if the oponent has Antimatter. But wait! i can still win if the oponent puts enough antimatter to his own creatures so he heals me more than what he damages me. Must be a joke...

And i can do this 6 times!!!

The game will break if this card comes in.

"Win unless the oponent has few creatures and negative damage." it's more or less that, considering it's a Miracle and a 5 turn Phase shield in one card. And it's not a shield, so not even Momentum breaks it.

Zanzarino: you have made a great joke or you are gonna do a big mistake if this card comes into the game.
Or maybe you have just failed to actually read or comprehend what everyone is saying about all the different ways to counter it.
1. They can destroy, steal, freeze, or otherwise deal with the shard itself so you lose the effect.
2. They can antimatter THEIR OWN creature(s) so they damage instead of healing
3. They can use holy flash to kill you directly
4. They can play sundial or find some other way to stop their creatures from attacking and healing you.

MORE THAN HALF of the elements have at least 1 way to counter this, so it is hardly a case of being an automatic win unless they have one specific counter like you make it seem
1. Of course, I forgot about PC.
2. If the oponent antimatters his own creatures, well, i won't play a SoS anymore and I win.
3. Holly flash, true. 1 the only card that automatically counters it at 100%.
4. Thay can play sundial 6 times, not 30 (in case i have 6 SoS).

"MORE THAN HALF of the elements have at least 1 way to counter this, so it is hardly a case of being an automatic win unless they have one specific counter like you make it seem"

Even if you could mention them, it would be a 6 - card - counter or win. It's totally overpowered.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg369848#msg369848
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2011, 03:24:57 pm »
Just in case people arent aware... there is a thread dedicated to discussing this card already... http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28840.0.html
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Hodari

Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg369853#msg369853
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2011, 03:42:29 pm »
1. Of course, I forgot about PC.
2. If the oponent antimatters his own creatures, well, i won't play a SoS anymore and I win.
3. Holly flash, true. 1 the only card that automatically counters it at 100%.
4. Thay can play sundial 6 times, not 30 (in case i have 6 SoS).

"MORE THAN HALF of the elements have at least 1 way to counter this, so it is hardly a case of being an automatic win unless they have one specific counter like you make it seem"

Even if you could mention them, it would be a 6 - card - counter or win. It's totally overpowered.
2. You can antimatter them AFTER he plays SoS though..

And I don't think I need to mention the full list of counters again as it has already been listed earlier.  Nor is it an automatic win if you don't have one of those counters any more than miracle is an automatic win(and with miracle, once it's been played, there is NO direct counter). It certainly would make it much harder to win if you don't have a direct counter for it, but isn't that true for almost any card/strategy?

ANd once again, I will certainly acknowledge that this card COULD be OP but at least take time to understand exactly how it works and what all the drawbacks and counters to it are first before saying it will completely break the game.  The idea of someone chaining 6 of them certainly might be a reason to say the number of turns it lasts should be reduced, but on the other hand..given how SoS would only be played at all if you are about to lose anyway AND given how easy it is to counter, I suspect in most cases you'd be better off only having a couple of them in the deck and using the other 4 spots for something that will help you win or avoid getting into such a desperate situation in the first place.

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg369893#msg369893
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2011, 05:02:50 pm »
Keep discussions about Shard of Sacrifice in the Shard of Sacrifice discussion thread. Thanks.

ilovepieman

Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg370974#msg370974
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2011, 01:51:28 am »
how bout for bronze its level 0-10 so its easier for newbs so then they wont have to fight a 200 hp person

:fire
                                                                                              BURN BABY BURN

7yrian

Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg372557#msg372557
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2011, 09:22:25 am »
I rotated the oracle for 2 days in row, and he gave me the same card on both spin... consequently in the tournament I could not build a new deck

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg373785#msg373785
« Reply #138 on: July 30, 2011, 09:06:31 pm »
What's new in 1.285?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg373789#msg373789
« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2011, 09:10:46 pm »
What's new in 1.285?
1.285:
The arena deck can not change level when modified (this prevent decks from jumping between leagues carrying unfair ratings)
Bug fix: AI does not attempt anymore to steal permanents if its side of the board is full of permanents already
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg373791#msg373791
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2011, 09:12:30 pm »
Thanks, i forgot to read the first post!!!  :P

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg373813#msg373813
« Reply #141 on: July 30, 2011, 10:43:00 pm »
The arena screen should show the highest rating and league position that a deck has attained since it was created.

e.g. "Current position: 16; Highest position: 2"

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg373814#msg373814
« Reply #142 on: July 30, 2011, 10:44:08 pm »
The arena screen should show the highest rating and league position that a deck has attained since it was created.
This would be lovely! It would help alot to determine how high your deck actually got.

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg373839#msg373839
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2011, 12:57:32 am »
Current 'Open Chat' link needs to be redirected to http://elementscommunity.org/chat/blab.php
So long and thanks for all the fish!

anything
blarg: