*Author

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Elements 1.28x https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359437#msg359437
« on: July 01, 2011, 10:45:19 pm »
New features:
The Arena replaces T50 as the new asynchronous PVP system.

Balance:
Catapult does more damage, the formula uses now 100, instead of 75, as the maximum possible damage.

1.281, 1.282, 1.283:
Various bugs and vulnerability issues fixed

1.284:
Added leaderboards

1.285:
The arena deck can not change level when modified (this prevent decks from jumping between leagues carrying unfair ratings)
Bug fix: AI does not attempt anymore to steal permanents if its side of the board is full of permanents already

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359439#msg359439
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 10:48:29 pm »
Woot for new Catapault buff!  And NOW we'll get to see for real what The Arena means for those of us able to keep a deck all up in there. :D

Also, I like the new 'XP bar' that tells you how close you are to your next level!  Good stuff!
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359441#msg359441
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:49:43 pm »
The Arena:  Better than Christmas.

Go 1.28!
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

wavedash

Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359442#msg359442
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 10:52:15 pm »
Should discussion about the Arena go in this thread or the "T500" thread?

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359444#msg359444
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 10:55:07 pm »
Mind blowing update zanzarino, Mr. Awesome.
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359447#msg359447
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 11:02:27 pm »
Essence is real fast, he only took 3 mins to find and reply to this post xD
Great job with The Arena, the system is really creative and it will be a ton of fun.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359448#msg359448
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2011, 11:03:54 pm »
Awesomesauce :3

Hopefully the upper leagues of the Arena will be more rewarding with more decks in there.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359449#msg359449
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2011, 11:04:48 pm »
I had catapult as my oracle card yesterday.

The oracle predicted 1.28 would come out!
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

edunavas

Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359453#msg359453
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 11:07:08 pm »
Nice update Zanz!!!! Thanks

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359458#msg359458
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 11:13:44 pm »
Essence is real fast, he only took 3 mins to find and reply to this post xD

That's what the Notify button is for. :)

Also, Zanz, can you share with us the calculations used to determine a deck's ranking?  Is it wins minus losses, or win percentage, or what?   Thanks!
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Krakos

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Krakos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359488#msg359488
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 12:04:35 am »
The highscore button is gone? :'(

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements 1.28 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28148.msg359490#msg359490
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2011, 12:05:38 am »
Right -- there's no need for it anymore.  With no t50, who cares? 

anything
blarg: