*Author

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Elements 1.27, 1.271, 1.272 Live https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263016#msg263016
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:53:18 pm »
1.272 Notes
Oracle:
- He will always predict the next false god
- If a pet is given it will last for 3 non-PVP games.

Bug fix:
- Dive does not cancel antimatter anymore even when it was the AI using antimatter
- No more negative quanta for sky blitz when the AI uses it
- Sparks are now airborne for real
- When neurotoxin is active the correct yellow icon appears (even if purify has been used)

UI:
It is now possible to change the password/email stored in your account

1.271 Notes
Bug fix:
- When multiple death effects are in conflict the follow priority rule is followed: aflatoxin > unholy shield > phoenix
- Weapons do not disappear anymore if animated
- Ghost of the Past always trigger HP loss if discarded
- Weapons ignore dissipation shield if sanctuary is in play
- Gravity nymph does not trigger healing anymore if sanctuary is in play
- Bazaar graphic issue fixed

AI improvements:
- AI learned how to chain sundials
- AI does not play multiple nightfalls/eclipses anymore

1.27 Notes
New cards:
- Mitosis
- Acceleration
- Ghost of the Past
- Shield/Tower Shield
- Iridium Warden
- Sanctuary

Balance:
- Dagger gains +1 dmg if the owner's mark is darkness or death
- Skull shield now has a small chance (50%/creature HP's) to turn a creature into a skeleton
- Gnome rider unupgraded generates earth quanta, upgraded cost reduced to 0
- Dragonfly unupgraded generates air quanta, upgraded cost reduced to 0
- Titanium shield cost reduced -1/-1
- Flooding maintenance cost reduced to 1
- Ice bolt has a chance to freeze the opponent weapon
- Shockwave can be used on any target now: creatures AND opponent. Destroy weapon if frozen.
- Cloak lasts 3 turns
- Black nymph skill cost reduced to 2
- Turquoise nymph HP doubled (now 4)
- Nightmare now drains 2 HP per card added to the opponent's hand
- Guard, endow and mitosis added to the mutation's list of possible skills
- Skeletons gained the "undead" passive skill, if rewinded they will turn into a random creature

Bug fix:
- Catapult does not stop sound fx (even if the AI uses it)
- Delayed/frozen weapons do not attack anymore
- Delay and freeze now stack properly (skills can not be used until both effects expire)

Various AI improvements

UI:
- New setting: music on/off for the intro and the FG music
- New setting: AI speed, on "High" the AI will be faster at playing cards and skills (as long as the CPU will keep up)
- The mark is now part of the import/export code
- The settings and the username are now saved on your local Hard Drive
_ New cloak background

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263018#msg263018
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 09:55:32 pm »
Yay first post:
Well one thign that I have noticed in trainer is the freezinf of a doll doesnt stop damage from weapons is this fixed?
Secondly love the new cards, new mechanics are always good
I see unuped versions of generators also will now produce quanta, making photon more than useless now

Wonder

Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263019#msg263019
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 09:57:01 pm »
Second!
I really like the new cards! Especially Mitosis. I've been using it a lot in the Trainer and I think it's a great addition to Life.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263021#msg263021
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 10:01:06 pm »
Ooooh, Ice Bolt+Shockwave = Dead weapon!  It's like a tiny hint of permanent control for :air and :water:D
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

icybraker

Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263025#msg263025
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 10:09:26 pm »
Giving more elements permanent control, eh? Nice. Why not :aether next? :P

Great patch as always. Can't wait to try out Mitosis.

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263026#msg263026
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »
Next thing we know, Permafrost has a chance to freeze weapons. :o

I like this, though. Wonder how it'll change Neptune.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263030#msg263030
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 10:14:09 pm »
Shockwave sounds awesome.

And yay Acceleration! :D

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263032#msg263032
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 10:16:33 pm »
Cloak buff :) I like it, don't know if it's viable to use now, but at least it's better. Rest looks awesome as well.

Offline Camoninja

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Camoninja is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • failed quitter
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263033#msg263033
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 10:21:19 pm »
Hold on, is all the stuff from trainer moved to the game or is this more trainer updates?
I love the stuff in the trainer, I play almost more in the trainer now than in the real game.

Offline Dragoon1140

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Dragoon1140 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263036#msg263036
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 10:25:49 pm »
This is quite the awesome update.

As I've said before in chat a few times, the most exciting part of the update is the buff to the AI.  :)
Else known as "JonTheBon"

I also make videos and stuff.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263047#msg263047
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 10:48:14 pm »
This is quite the awesome update.

As I've said before in chat a few times, the most exciting part of the update is the buff to the AI.  :)
I love the shockwave change! Itll be interesting to see the ai too though
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.27 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20703.msg263079#msg263079
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 11:35:56 pm »
Yussss!!

I always thought that Ice Bolt should be able to do that. The Shockwave buff is quite interesting too!

Another epic update Zanz!! We love you even more!! (If possible.)
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

anything
blarg: