*Author

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg234801#msg234801
« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2010, 02:45:35 pm »
I love the changes, but excuse me, I think Fractal is totally underpowered now! :P
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235072#msg235072
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2010, 10:41:23 pm »
A one-cost change makes a previously "OP" card now "UP."  Thanks for the laugh!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235092#msg235092
« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2010, 10:50:28 pm »
I think he was being sarcastic ::)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235097#msg235097
« Reply #183 on: December 28, 2010, 10:55:04 pm »
Yeah, maybe.  Or maybe he's made it his personal mission to correct this injustice, by any means necessary.  I mean, look at his avatar!  And his username!  What does that tell you?

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235098#msg235098
« Reply #184 on: December 28, 2010, 10:56:13 pm »
It tells me he is obsessed with time. ;)

Offline ArtCrusade

• Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235451#msg235451
« Reply #185 on: December 29, 2010, 10:15:24 am »
My apologies. I'll never make jokes in presence of johannhowitzer again, so he doesn't need to waste his time thinking about whether I was now being serious or not. I was a fool to believe that italics and using a smiley which sticks out its toungue at everyone who thinks I am being a serious idiot would be enough.

Oh, and yes. Fractal is totally underpowered! ;)

Ant-n-ero

Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235466#msg235466
« Reply #186 on: December 29, 2010, 11:16:37 am »
My apologies. I'll never make jokes in presence of johannhowitzer again, so he doesn't need to waste his time thinking about whether I was now being serious or not. I was a fool to believe that italics and using a smiley which sticks out its toungue at everyone who thinks I am being a serious idiot would be enough.

Oh, and yes. Fractal is totally underpowered! ;)
heehee, made me laugh  ???

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235598#msg235598
« Reply #187 on: December 29, 2010, 05:16:17 pm »
Yes it is so underpowed that in the next patch, we must buff it by summmoning all copies onto the field for FREE! XD

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235605#msg235605
« Reply #188 on: December 29, 2010, 05:21:35 pm »
Yeah, maybe.  Or maybe he's made it his personal mission to correct this injustice, by any means necessary.  I mean, look at his avatar!  And his username!  What does that tell you?
His avatar tells me he likes that font you see on army vehicles.

His username tells me he loves art.

Is he designing posters for the military?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline ArtCrusade

• Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235627#msg235627
« Reply #189 on: December 29, 2010, 05:47:54 pm »
Hey guys, can we get back on topic? We now must think about how we can balance Fractal again. I think ZBlader's suggestion is not enough. Any other suggestions? Anything?

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235629#msg235629
« Reply #190 on: December 29, 2010, 05:51:24 pm »
We could have it so it fills your field (including permanent slots) with copies of the creature.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements 1.26 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17535.msg235638#msg235638
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2010, 06:03:10 pm »
No, Fractal should summon Zanz himself.

anything
blarg: