*Author

smuglapse

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137331#msg137331
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2010, 08:17:47 am »
You're welcome. ;)
Ah...
that was your surprise.

(goes to listen)

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137354#msg137354
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2010, 08:44:58 am »
Sorry for my bad English ;)

New cards are very good, but I think that there is one problem with them. You gave for us new poison cards, but there is no antidotum for this. There is only one card (Purify), which can healing us (not creatures). But one card in only one color (Water) is in my opinion not much. I know, that there are the shields, but a lot of them can't protect us. How we can protect/heal our creatures? I think that You should think about it. Maybe heal ability should annul poison from target creatures and from player? It will be better than giving new healing cards.
So...

Purify has got three times a boost in 1.25, and people keep complaining about it?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

kobisjeruk

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137360#msg137360
« Reply #170 on: August 13, 2010, 08:54:13 am »
So...

Purify has got three times a boost in 1.25, and people keep complaining about it?
hes not complaining about purify, hes complaining that we only have purify to counter poison effect
not that hard to understand imo

ntz

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137372#msg137372
« Reply #171 on: August 13, 2010, 09:20:23 am »
hi there ..

i was been vacationing several past days and just need to say: wtf ??

it just don't seem to me very balanced .. the first thing which i consider as doubtful is, that a lot of elements other then *death have now a poisoning capabilities .. (scorpions)

second thing is that bloody new pendulums ... right. good idea but what should we do with tons of upped pillars ??

i'm .. i'm, i'm so confused

regards

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137408#msg137408
« Reply #172 on: August 13, 2010, 10:24:17 am »
So...

hes not complaining about purify, hes complaining that we only have purify to counter poison effect
He is complaining about purify being only water. Why should we nerf purify again?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

IStoneI

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137409#msg137409
« Reply #173 on: August 13, 2010, 10:27:04 am »
whoa, big update. looks awesome. i dont like the new quantum pillar art, though. should be changed again imo.

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137427#msg137427
« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2010, 11:34:36 am »
So...

He is complaining about purify being only water. Why should we nerf purify again?

@kobisjeruk has got right. I complain that ONLY Purify (Water card) can cancel our poison status. There is no cards, which can counter this effect from creatures. In my opinion it is a problem. What is more - why this defence has got  :water, but no  :life and  :light? Maybe heal ability (Archangel has got it) should remove poison from creatures and from player? Maybe some shields should protect us from poison (having shield makes poison uneffective)? It is only simple suggestion ;)

Offline Marvaddin

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137465#msg137465
« Reply #175 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:03 pm »
Zanz could surely adjust this in a blink. Dunno if he will, but new QT have the worst art of all Elements history. Im also a bit sad about having that new earth tower, and that gravity tower without the planet like sphere. Other than that, new Tower arts are at least acceptable.

Puffer fish increased attack and reduced Titan health are also unpleasant. Lets hope new cards can compensate that.
Do you ever not complain? Every single patch all you do is complain and complain about how you hate this or hate that. It's a game that we don't have to pay for. Read Zanz's post about puffer-fish and about titans health decrease. As for the art, it's art, has nothing to do with the gameplay of the game, who are you to say that the art is, 'at least acceptable'?

I love the new patch. A lot of new cards, game play will change with pendulums, and awesome new art. Keep it up Zanz!
In fact, I said this about this upgrade:

Anyway, this is a great update. And you remember how I was not excited by the last ones, but this one is really something I want to see alive.

Congratz, zanz.
Looks like that was not realized because I was just one more person in the "oh, you are soooo great, zanz" band. But in fact, this is a forum and people are supposed to post what they think. Who am I? Im a player, and I think that when I say I like or dislike something about the game, it will possibly help the developer with the game progress. Even if I know what are their reasons to increase a creature attack, etc, it doesnt mean I should agree with him like if I was a brainless zombie, right? But I agree with most things, like increased SoG cost. The point is: its easier to point some things I dislike than the many things I like about the game. ;)

Im not even the single one complaining, so take it easy.

Ps: Im not angry, Ant-n-ero.
Ps2: Looks like we think the same way. Thanks for the support, confetti.
Ps3: Keep it up, Zanz. I see your big effort although Im not always liking the things you implement.

Untelligent

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137529#msg137529
« Reply #176 on: August 13, 2010, 02:36:07 pm »
The only thing I don't really like about 1.25 is the new quantum pillar art. Everything else is awsome, 'specially the Mindgates.

guolin

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137538#msg137538
« Reply #177 on: August 13, 2010, 02:40:27 pm »
hi there ..

i was been vacationing several past days and just need to say: wtf ??

it just don't seem to me very balanced .. the first thing which i consider as doubtful is, that a lot of elements other then *death have now a poisoning capabilities .. (scorpions)

second thing is that bloody new pendulums ... right. good idea but what should we do with tons of upped pillars ??

i'm .. i'm, i'm so confused

regards
First off, Chrysaoras and Puffer Fish say hi.

Besides, Death's primary theme is benefiting off killing creatures. Poison is only a secondary theme - they also have a new poison card too - Deathstalker.

Secondly, Pendulums in now way will fully replace pillars. They are supposed to work alongside with pillars. If you have a water pendulum and a fire mark, you get ONE water quanta this turn, then you get ONE fire quanta NEXT turn.

CB!

Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137559#msg137559
« Reply #178 on: August 13, 2010, 03:09:04 pm »
You're welcome. ;)
Ah...
that was your surprise.

(goes to listen)
Oh snap... I had my speakers turned off.  I figured it was music related though...

EDIT: Flippin' awesome, jmizzle... great job!!

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: Elements 1.25 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10878.msg137587#msg137587
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2010, 03:57:55 pm »
You're welcome. ;)
Ah...
that was your surprise.

(goes to listen)
Oh snap... I had my speakers turned off.  I figured it was music related though...

EDIT: Flippin' awesome, jmizzle... great job!!
Too awesome
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

anything
blarg: