*Author

Active members:
tttt(1) (...)(1) jippy99(1) Shantu(1) YawnChainHow(1) soumya1(1) Seedlings(1) Kuroaitou(1) MeetJSquared(1) RRQJ(1) Rainbowninja(1) RavingRabbid(1) Dm1321(1) silux(1) Zblader(1) qwandri(1) EmeraldTiger(1) firecrapper(1) pervepic(1) s0n1k(1) RootRanger(1) Chemist(1) yee(1) Kael Hate(1) hb2007(1) Gyrodiot(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) nerd1(1) 1world24(1) the dictator(1) 918273645(1) TimerClock14(1) Onizuka(1) tobtob(1) DevilLoss(1) xdude(1) LongDono(1) edunavas(1) Thiefboy109(1) Anarook(1) TheManuz(1) thehairykiwi(1) Antiderivative(1) Bruce Tucker(1) gumbeh(1) Chapuz(1) Baritonium9(1) Skydaemon(2) Astrocyte(2) Bootsza(2) EvaRia(2) PlayerOa(2) suxerz(2) colorlessgreen(2) zse(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tea is good(2) jmizzle7(2) ilovecandy(2) Rastafla(2) XYTWO(2) ffun(2) kev(2) TStar(2) Jocko(2) willng3(2) Dragoon(2) sharkweekk(2) dracomageat(2) kirchj33(2) Camoninja(3) Avenger(3) Wolfunit(3) UTAlan(3) manstrong(3) lokiburn4(3) Jenkar(3) Donot(3) MatrimKK(3) frlaa(3) Isei(3) jmdt(3) lskpiano(3) calindu(3) petersenk(3) Time_lord_victorius(4) Noobiecakes(4) 10 men(4) Scaredgirl(4) pie(4) Xenocidius(4) omegareaper7(4) burne(4) Picheleiro(4) Korugar(4) pikachufan2164(4) SnoWeb(4) Atico(4) ggabriel2(4) Jappert(5) Falcon4415(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) Leo(5) dragonsdemesne(5) bogtro(5) Djhopper :)(6) Deamon19(6) Snopel(6) ddevans96(7) Wizardcat(7) TheForbiddenOracle(7) teffy(7) phaedrus(8) Sevs(8) Jangoo(8) TheonlyrealBeef(9) BluePriest(9) gocubbies1212(10) tyranim(10) zanzarino(11) Pineapple(13) majofa(13) YoungSot(14) Marvaddin(14) Chromatophore(15) ralouf(16) wavedash(16) Higurashi(17) Genuinous(19) Acsabi44(19) Essence(27) The_Mormegil(31) Hodari(32)

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358737#msg358737
« Reply #420 on: June 30, 2011, 03:13:23 pm »

Awesome! Uploaded my first deck: 

Dead-card  ->  skeleton   :))

But ... I understand the Oracle provides the 5 copies of the chosen card?

When I invested points in upgraded cards in deck, the deckbuilder automatically
upped 4/5 skeletons even though I don't have any upped skellies.
Also, is there no way to also up the 5th one?

Last but not least:

If I can upload one deck every day (week?) ... what happens to my old decks if
they still are in the T500? Where can I cash their electrum?

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358738#msg358738
« Reply #421 on: June 30, 2011, 03:14:09 pm »
I don´t regularly check wikis,  to see, if there are some secret changes in decks.
And this change isn´t listed in Patch Notes.
 If this happens, and you see that, please reply in my thread. If 2 Nightmare is right (and 4 Eclipse), then I´m going to change this.

@zanz
Can you write it in Patch Notes, if FG decks change ?
That was never a change, zanz just gave out wrong decklists. The ones in the wiki are correct.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

Leo

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358740#msg358740
« Reply #422 on: June 30, 2011, 03:19:43 pm »

Also, no way to also up the 5th one?

Hmm.. so.. I'm not understanding this skeleton thing quite well.. I scrolled this thread and didn't find any post explaining it.
Could someone clarify things to me? I have 5 skellies, 4 upped, just like Jangoo.. and I can't take them out or anything.. why?

And.. other question: we submit our decks so people can fight them in the arena. Do we control these decks in any situation? I mean, the "powered up" deck, with the double draw stuff and all.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358744#msg358744
« Reply #423 on: June 30, 2011, 03:34:05 pm »

Also, no way to also up the 5th one?

Hmm.. so.. I'm not understanding this skeleton thing quite well.. I scrolled this thread and didn't find any post explaining it.
Could someone clarify things to me? I have 5 skellies, 4 upped, just like Jangoo.. and I can't take them out or anything.. why?

And.. other question: we submit our decks so people can fight them in the arena. Do we control these decks in any situation? I mean, the "powered up" deck, with the double draw stuff and all.
That card is the card the Oracle gives to you, since you didn't spin the Oracle in beta yet the card is a skeleton by default. You get 5 copies of that oracle card to make a deck with and the number of them that are upgraded are equal to the amount of points you spent on allowing your deck to contain upgrades (so allowing 60 upgrades = 5 upgraded oracle cards). You do not need to own these Oracle cards to put them in your deck, unlike the rest of the deck.

Once your deck is submitted it will be the ai that tries to play it vs other players. Your only "control" is to modify the deck later on if it's unsuccessful or something.

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358745#msg358745
« Reply #424 on: June 30, 2011, 03:37:56 pm »
A top 10 (or even top50!) list would be nice:
Place/Score/Player Score/Win/Loss
I believe zanz said yesterday in chat that he was considering this but was concerned about the server receiving a high volume of queries.

Leo

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358750#msg358750
« Reply #425 on: June 30, 2011, 03:53:45 pm »
That card is the card the Oracle gives to you, since you didn't spin the Oracle in beta yet the card is a skeleton by default. You get 5 copies of that oracle card to make a deck with and the number of them that are upgraded are equal to the amount of points you spent on allowing your deck to contain upgrades (so allowing 60 upgrades = 5 upgraded oracle cards). You do not need to own these Oracle cards to put them in your deck, unlike the rest of the deck.

Once your deck is submitted it will be the ai that tries to play it vs other players. Your only "control" is to modify the deck later on if it's unsuccessful or something.
Ooh, thanks a lot, well explained.

wavedash

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358759#msg358759
« Reply #426 on: June 30, 2011, 04:19:49 pm »
One way to cripple Platinum decks would be to force 6 copies of the special card, but that's a tiny change.

A scaling cap to the number of cards you can have in a deck is too restrictive. Something like diminishing returns for healing (first SoG heals 5, second heals 4, etc) along with the "guilt" system for permanents and spells this doesn't apply to could work.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358769#msg358769
« Reply #427 on: June 30, 2011, 04:42:07 pm »
Today, I got a different card from the Oracle (Life Pendulum).  However, when I tried to change my arena deck so it would have the new card from the Oracle in it, I couldn't remove the card I got from the Oracle yesterday (Anubis).  I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to report bugs, but could someone please try to fix it? 
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358775#msg358775
« Reply #428 on: June 30, 2011, 04:48:57 pm »
Today, I got a different card from the Oracle (Life Pendulum).  However, when I tried to change my arena deck so it would have the new card from the Oracle in it, I couldn't remove the card I got from the Oracle yesterday (Anubis).  I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to report bugs, but could someone please try to fix it?
Did you select "Build a new deck" rather than "Modify deck"? Otherwise it's not a bug at all.

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358777#msg358777
« Reply #429 on: June 30, 2011, 04:52:30 pm »
*facepalm*  no, I didn't.  lol

EDIT:  It won't let me click on build a new deck.  there's also no card showing up in the circle where the card that the oracle gave me is supposed to be.  Basically, it's acting like I didn't go to the oracle yet, but I did...
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358779#msg358779
« Reply #430 on: June 30, 2011, 05:02:57 pm »
1. Maybe in main menu players should see next opponent, not 1st Player in league? What is the sense to see who is 1st and which card he won in Oracle?
2. Decks with 12 Phase Shields, 12 Rewinds and others aren't so good idea... 12 Phase Shields means 36 turns without damage, when I haven't got PC (a lot of elements hasn't got any PC). Phase Shield decks should be beatenable also when opponent hasn't got PC... (in PVP it is possible, because 6 Phase means 18 turns).

Hodari

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg358782#msg358782
« Reply #431 on: June 30, 2011, 05:10:10 pm »
1. Maybe in main menu players should see next opponent, not 1st Player in league?
Would be too easy if you know who's coming next.  After playing a deck once, you could just load a counter to each one before playing it

anything
blarg: