*Author

Active members:
tttt(1) (...)(1) jippy99(1) Shantu(1) YawnChainHow(1) soumya1(1) Seedlings(1) Kuroaitou(1) MeetJSquared(1) RRQJ(1) Rainbowninja(1) RavingRabbid(1) Dm1321(1) silux(1) Zblader(1) qwandri(1) EmeraldTiger(1) firecrapper(1) pervepic(1) s0n1k(1) RootRanger(1) Chemist(1) yee(1) Kael Hate(1) hb2007(1) Gyrodiot(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) nerd1(1) 1world24(1) the dictator(1) 918273645(1) TimerClock14(1) Onizuka(1) tobtob(1) DevilLoss(1) xdude(1) LongDono(1) edunavas(1) Thiefboy109(1) Anarook(1) TheManuz(1) thehairykiwi(1) Antiderivative(1) Bruce Tucker(1) gumbeh(1) Chapuz(1) Baritonium9(1) Skydaemon(2) Astrocyte(2) Bootsza(2) EvaRia(2) PlayerOa(2) suxerz(2) colorlessgreen(2) zse(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tea is good(2) jmizzle7(2) ilovecandy(2) Rastafla(2) XYTWO(2) ffun(2) kev(2) TStar(2) Jocko(2) willng3(2) Dragoon(2) sharkweekk(2) dracomageat(2) kirchj33(2) Camoninja(3) Avenger(3) Wolfunit(3) UTAlan(3) manstrong(3) lokiburn4(3) Jenkar(3) Donot(3) MatrimKK(3) frlaa(3) Isei(3) jmdt(3) lskpiano(3) calindu(3) petersenk(3) Time_lord_victorius(4) Noobiecakes(4) 10 men(4) Scaredgirl(4) pie(4) Xenocidius(4) omegareaper7(4) burne(4) Picheleiro(4) Korugar(4) pikachufan2164(4) SnoWeb(4) Atico(4) ggabriel2(4) Jappert(5) Falcon4415(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) Leo(5) dragonsdemesne(5) bogtro(5) Djhopper :)(6) Deamon19(6) Snopel(6) ddevans96(7) Wizardcat(7) TheForbiddenOracle(7) teffy(7) phaedrus(8) Sevs(8) Jangoo(8) TheonlyrealBeef(9) BluePriest(9) gocubbies1212(10) tyranim(10) zanzarino(11) Pineapple(13) majofa(13) YoungSot(14) Marvaddin(14) Chromatophore(15) ralouf(16) wavedash(16) Higurashi(17) Genuinous(19) Acsabi44(19) Essence(27) The_Mormegil(31) Hodari(32)

Offline Marvaddin

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357199#msg357199
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2011, 04:34:16 am »
Loved it. And the reward spin for rares is epic :D

But looks like Im not supposed to submit decks to any lower leagues. I used just 56 skill points, and it still said my deck was lv. 66 (my current level). Is that correct?

Also, I think there should be a minimum reward for each league, because bronze league rewarding less than AI3 is a shame.

By the way, now people are supposed to be able to play vs FGs before completing all quests? I think we could use another AI level, like having 2x mark, some upped cards... a new AI4 :D

Offline XYTWO

• Reputation Power: 7
  • XYTWO is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Existing Card Rework #2 Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357201#msg357201
« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2011, 04:39:36 am »
I just realized that zanz put FGs on the main row without taking them off the quests tab... :P

Genuinous

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357202#msg357202
« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2011, 04:40:01 am »
I don't think you can submit for other leagues... Or I couldn't at least...
*needs to not farm too much*

Also you can play FGs from 2 places now. Will that be lost eventually and Quest turned into Upgrade? Or this is the intended version?
EDIT: ninja'd  :-X

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357203#msg357203
« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2011, 04:41:14 am »
The FG button is blanked out until you complete the quests.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357211#msg357211
« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2011, 05:41:31 am »
I hate to be the dick who says this, but isn't 'The Arena' too much like something from Tyrant?

Love the execution though, it's sexy. Modern yet authentic elementsy.

Trying my first deck. Oracle gave me skeleton, woop!
Playing around with a mono entropy for offense, SoGs, Nymphs, Demons and Dragons. Let's see now...

Edit:   Now even regular deck making has the submit button as the finish deck thing. Slightly confusing, but this may be intentional.
Also, would be cool if after winning, we just went straight back to arena, to challenge again.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357216#msg357216
« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2011, 06:17:48 am »
oh hey, im automatically in the gold league. cool beans yo. level 44 in case anyone wants to know
p.s. i absolutely, positively, ultimatively, FIKIN LOVE IT!!!!!! (the arena that is)
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357221#msg357221
« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2011, 06:48:01 am »
If you use the 'remove all' button, the first 5 cards you put into the deck become the Oracle card, but they take from the decklist pile of whatever card you click on.  It's odd.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357222#msg357222
« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2011, 06:59:17 am »
If you use the 'remove all' button, the first 5 cards you put into the deck become the Oracle card, but they take from the decklist pile of whatever card you click on.  It's odd.
yeah i noticed that too. it doesnt take that card from you permanently though, so its all good
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Kael Hate

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357227#msg357227
« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2011, 07:34:58 am »
Its Awesome when an idea spawned starts to grow.

Thanks Zanz if you took my idea, Thanks Zanz if you didn't and the same thing came to you.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357230#msg357230
« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2011, 07:42:24 am »
ok, so i am rank 10... does that mean i am rank 10 in the gold league, or rank 10 overall? if its the latter... WOOOOO F***ING HOOOOO!!!!!! if its the prior... YAY!!

also, what does it mean when all of your dots are glowing yellow? it hasnt done anything special for me yet

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357235#msg357235
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2011, 08:10:13 am »
also, what does it mean when all of your dots are glowing yellow? it hasnt done anything special for me yet
I think those count the consecutive wins needed for a rare spin or something. Note that it is fewer the higher you go (in platinum it's only 3)
EDIT: Yes they do. After I filled those slots, I had an extra spin after my regular 3. There were only rare cards in there (unfortunately I didn't manage to win)

Maaan, this is sooo cash! :) I cannot wait to see it in regular :)
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

burne

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg357238#msg357238
« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2011, 09:16:25 am »
Maybe rewards are a bit too high.
I just manage to beat a platinium one with 500hp.
Grants more than 1300 score and electrum. that's insane !

blarg: