*Author

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Opera Warning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7027.msg352912#msg352912
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 09:50:18 pm »

Why do I get the feeling that you are in on their evil plot?  :))

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Opera Warning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7027.msg352938#msg352938
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 11:14:39 pm »
Someday, Essence will get banned...
You see you've never had a problem before, but that one day that you do have a problem?
Personally I hate clunky tabs, and  i <3 chrome

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Opera Warning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7027.msg353051#msg353051
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 06:24:45 am »
Because they have the best all-purpose Internet app in the history of the world.  I've never stopped using Opera with Elements, and I've never had a problem.  Opera is seriously incredible, and I'd hate to ever use the Internet without it.
I totally agree,opera is a good browser,i change it only if i can't play T50.

OFF topic:200 posts,now i can use a custom image ^_~
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

davidy22

Re: Opera Warning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7027.msg372380#msg372380
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 10:16:33 pm »
Someday, Essence will get banned...
You see you've never had a problem before, but that one day that you do have a problem?
Personally I hate clunky tabs, and  i <3 chrome
For liking a decent browser?
There's a bug in upstream, screw you opera users?
If I were allowed to do that in my work, my life would be so much easier.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: Opera Warning https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7027.msg372454#msg372454
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 01:26:25 am »
Nobody had any problem using Opera since June 2010 so I am guessing whatever problem they had with flash loading data via php has been fixed a long time ago. It is probably time to lock this thread.

anything
blarg: