*Author

Active members:
tttt(1) (...)(1) jippy99(1) Shantu(1) YawnChainHow(1) soumya1(1) Seedlings(1) Kuroaitou(1) MeetJSquared(1) RRQJ(1) Rainbowninja(1) RavingRabbid(1) Dm1321(1) silux(1) Zblader(1) qwandri(1) EmeraldTiger(1) firecrapper(1) pervepic(1) s0n1k(1) RootRanger(1) Chemist(1) yee(1) Kael Hate(1) hb2007(1) Gyrodiot(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) nerd1(1) 1world24(1) the dictator(1) 918273645(1) TimerClock14(1) Onizuka(1) tobtob(1) DevilLoss(1) xdude(1) LongDono(1) edunavas(1) Thiefboy109(1) Anarook(1) TheManuz(1) thehairykiwi(1) Antiderivative(1) Bruce Tucker(1) gumbeh(1) Chapuz(1) Baritonium9(1) Skydaemon(2) Astrocyte(2) Bootsza(2) EvaRia(2) PlayerOa(2) suxerz(2) colorlessgreen(2) zse(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tea is good(2) jmizzle7(2) ilovecandy(2) Rastafla(2) XYTWO(2) ffun(2) kev(2) TStar(2) Jocko(2) willng3(2) Dragoon(2) sharkweekk(2) dracomageat(2) kirchj33(2) Camoninja(3) Avenger(3) Wolfunit(3) UTAlan(3) manstrong(3) lokiburn4(3) Jenkar(3) Donot(3) MatrimKK(3) frlaa(3) Isei(3) jmdt(3) lskpiano(3) calindu(3) petersenk(3) Time_lord_victorius(4) Noobiecakes(4) 10 men(4) Scaredgirl(4) pie(4) Xenocidius(4) omegareaper7(4) burne(4) Picheleiro(4) Korugar(4) pikachufan2164(4) SnoWeb(4) Atico(4) ggabriel2(4) Jappert(5) Falcon4415(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) Leo(5) dragonsdemesne(5) bogtro(5) Djhopper :)(6) Deamon19(6) Snopel(6) ddevans96(7) Wizardcat(7) TheForbiddenOracle(7) teffy(7) phaedrus(8) Sevs(8) Jangoo(8) TheonlyrealBeef(9) BluePriest(9) gocubbies1212(10) tyranim(10) zanzarino(11) Pineapple(13) majofa(13) YoungSot(14) Marvaddin(14) Chromatophore(15) ralouf(16) wavedash(16) Higurashi(17) Genuinous(19) Acsabi44(19) Essence(27) The_Mormegil(31) Hodari(32)

Seedlings

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350386#msg350386
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 05:54:46 am »
This seems...interesting.  But what of those with negative score?  :P

(Note:  I don't have negative score myself, sitting somewhere around 1600 at this moment.  But I might start grinding AI5/FG's sooner or later, and my score will plummet when that happens, I guarantee it.)

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350388#msg350388
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 06:13:40 am »
Interesting how we were just talking about no new updates, pretty much perfect timing to build hype and such.

The level boundaries seem a little low, but obviously, us being forumers and the "elite", we probably have a different view to the casual players of the game.
I'm a level 51-3 ish, and I have been playing since the game came out on Kong, I have never really put in any grinding sessions, used good decks, or anything putting me into the Gold Category, but I'll accept, and like to think that I deserve it.

Like always, it looks awesome. I think its a great step for PvE, essentially constantly refreshing new competitive and varied decks, and probably won't need to be updated as much as FGs/AI3s ect would, and will add something else to that daily oracle spin which I love so much.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350411#msg350411
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 07:23:35 am »
One idea that could help balance the rewards for T500 would be to have the reward increase based not only on a deck's league, but also on the deck's current place within the 500 steps of that league. Since decks start in the middle of the ladder, decks in that area would give moderate rewards (similar to what the current t50 gives), while a deck that had made it to the top 100 or so would give significant rewards, to balance out the fact that it is most likely a very difficult deck to beat.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350447#msg350447
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 11:11:52 am »
As in, decks that are built such that the AI knows how to play them well will do better, right?
Yes. In fact, it will be the biggest factor of all. Building decks for the AI will become a new art form. Adapting to its limits and when it gets updated will be fun, especially for those who have more technical knowledge of how it works.

Also, if you spin the oracle again do you have to build a new deck?
Yes.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350458#msg350458
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 12:06:49 pm »
As in, decks that are built such that the AI knows how to play them well will do better, right?
Yes. In fact, it will be the biggest factor of all. Building decks for the AI will become a new art form. Adapting to its limits and when it gets updated will be fun, especially for those who have more technical knowledge of how it works.

Also, if you spin the oracle again do you have to build a new deck?
Yes.
wait, what? i don't get it? so after spinning the slots, we got to make a new deck all over again?
is that what i understand?
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350461#msg350461
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 12:17:32 pm »
The deck you submit to T500 will have to contain copies of the card that the Oracle picked for the day. 5 copies, to be precise.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350471#msg350471
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 12:38:29 pm »
Dang you zanz, another pill for my addiction...
(I'm incredibly looking forward to this :) )

I'm currently a the top of the Gold League, 1500 points away from the Platinum.
Now, if I get that 1500 socore, do I risk that I may end up left out from the whole show, cause my score is not enough for the 500th place in Platinum, but it is too much for Gold?
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350475#msg350475
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2011, 12:41:28 pm »

Now, if I get that 1500 socore, do I risk that I may end up left out from the whole show, cause my score is not enough for the 500th place in Platinum, but it is too much for Gold?
No idea to be honest Acsabi. ^^; I'm sure you'll be put in the ranking somewhere in Platinum, as there aren't that many people that are level 60 and above...

That said, the development of this is truly enticing. :) Thanks again Zanz for the small update; I wonder who can make the level 80 beat-you-on-the-first-turn deck first? XD

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350478#msg350478
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2011, 12:48:11 pm »

As far as I know, there aren't 500+ people with a score like that.

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350479#msg350479
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2011, 12:49:45 pm »

No idea to be honest Acsabi. ^^; I'm sure you'll be put in the ranking somewhere in Platinum, as there aren't that many people that are level 60 and above...

That said, the development of this is truly enticing. :) Thanks again Zanz for the small update; I wonder who can make the level 80 beat-you-on-the-first-turn deck first? XD
well based on the fact that t50 starts somewhere at 250k, I  bet that there are atleast 500 players with 90-100k+ score.... that would mean there's a gap between 89500 and ~100k, and the players there are left out... same for the other leagues too.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline teffy

• Reputation Power: 20
  • teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.teffy is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • May the oracle be with you
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350501#msg350501
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2011, 01:50:31 pm »
Can a player with a high score (e.g. lvl 40) generate decks for lower leagues (e.g. Bronze)?
I`m teffy, here - and Ringat on Kongregate

Genuinous

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350517#msg350517
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2011, 02:25:56 pm »

All submitted decks will start out in the middle of their league. (I'm not certain whether there are 500 or 500/4=125 players in each league, I guess the latter) So when you submit your deck it will be ranked in the middle (250 or 63) and it will be moved based on how well it performs against players and not based on your score. So with just barely making it to the platinum level you can (theoretically) get to the top stop of the T500. However score is important for improving your deck, how many extras (higher HP, extra draws, number of upgrades, etc) will depend on your level and on your score. So being on the bottom of your league will have some disadvantage, since others can pack more upgrades and better decks, but you will not be out because of the score.

After thinking:
-It'll be interesting how trainer will be adjusted, since you have no score there.
-I really hope there won't be a couple killer decks in Platinum league. FGs are nerfed, but now players have no intention of doing it, so really really strong decks can be created. What I hope is that not all players will copy the same handful of decks, which are the most successful.....

blarg: