*Author

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092741#msg1092741
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2013, 07:37:29 pm »
BTW there are all kinds of nymphs and rares in the bazaar, I trust this will change in the normal version?
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Keolino

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Keolino is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +/Gl!it)c?h%§"#
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092743#msg1092743
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2013, 07:56:27 pm »
For Level 5 Areas (non-rare NPC):

Time
Spoiler for Hidden:
Dark Ghost (HP 50)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 5rh 5ru 5ru 5ru 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5um 5um 5um 5uq 5uq 5v2 5v2 5v2 8ps

Description: This ghost will steal your soul if you aren't careful.

Dune Walker (HP 45)
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55q 562 562 563 563 563 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rh 5rh 5rh 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5ri 5rt 5rt 5rt 5rt 8ps

Well, I have to work tomorrow so I can´t make more NPC right now...

BTW there are all kinds of nymphs and rares in the bazaar, I trust this will change in the normal version?
That are the trainer features, they will leave as soon as 1.4 enters the real game.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:59:14 pm by Keolino »
What's the speed of dark?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092745#msg1092745
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2013, 07:59:51 pm »
There should be no rare card in level 0 or level 5 areas (non-elite): too easy to farm and a new player would not understand that value of a rare if it pops as the first card he/she wins.
Ah, I didn't save the lore for Immortal Spirit, so if you want to add that deck, just replace the single Lobo with another Short Sword. It has some nice lore after all.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092750#msg1092750
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2013, 08:17:25 pm »
There should be no rare card in level 0 or level 5 areas (non-elite): too easy to farm and a new player would not understand that value of a rare if it pops as the first card he/she wins.
Ah, I didn't save the lore for Immortal Spirit, so if you want to add that deck, just replace the single Lobo with another Short Sword. It has some nice lore after all.

I just gave it some more Hp and used it as the first elite for lvl5 aether areas, that way it can keep its lobo.

• Lead Developer
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092751#msg1092751
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2013, 08:17:55 pm »

all kinds of nymphs and rares in the bazaar is only for the trainer

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092752#msg1092752
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2013, 08:21:19 pm »

I just gave it some more Hp and used it as the first elite for lvl5 aether areas, that way it can keep its lobo.
Sweet. Aether NPC's are dear to me :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092755#msg1092755
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2013, 08:39:55 pm »
I'm getting the hang of building NPC's :3

Spoiler for Earth lvl 5:
Grinder
ELITE
HP 60
Mark 2
562 562 562 562 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 58o 58o 58o 58q 58q 58q 58q 58r 58s 58v 58v 593 593 595 595 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 8pm

You're enjoying a cold soda while riding your newly caught Antlion. Suddenly the earth trenbles, your glass soda turns to dust and the Antlion is turned to solid rock. With a jump to the side you're able to evade an attack from a deadly looking club. Before you stands the Grinder. Attack and revenge your Antlion!

Pirates
HP 45
4vc 4vm 4vm 4vm 50u 50u 50u 50u 58q 58q 58u 58u 58u 58u 591 591 5bs 5bu 5bu 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 8pm

You see your scout rushing back from his mission, completely out of breath he manages to utter "Pirates!" and collapses in the grass.

Antlion Herd
HP 45
58o 58o 58p 58p 58p 58p 58p 58p 591 591 5bs 5bs 5c2 5c2 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 8pm

Your supplys run low and your army grows impatient. It's just in time that you spot a Herd of Antlions.

• Lead Developer
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092778#msg1092778
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 10:01:19 pm »
I am done with the level5 areas for the day, I am going to wait for more  :fire :life :light :air NPC's so that I can fill the remaining "???" holes.

For higher levels (above 5) I'll just keep the random ones for the moment.

In the while I'll start working on themed areas linked to quests. If I need specific NPC's for those as well I'll let you know.

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092796#msg1092796
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 11:14:23 pm »
I've just noticed four of the five gravity npcs are all mine thanks zanz I was expecting a couple to make it in but still four of them already with still a number that can still potentially make it, I'll be happy to make some more npcs as they are required.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092811#msg1092811
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2013, 11:50:28 pm »
Submitted Spiritblaze for Fire starting area~

By the way, gotta say, Mirage and Local Storm are easier than Spider Lair, and Mirage and Local Storm are an absolute joke compared to NPC's like Dark Ghost.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 11:52:22 pm by Higurashi »

Offline Marsu

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Marsu is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Green.
  • Awards: Winner of Booster Draft #2 - PvP EventBattle League 2/2013 Third Place7th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092880#msg1092880
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2013, 10:15:35 am »
The rewards seem to be too high on general, not just concerning the spins.

Over the course of the day, I'll test the level 0 & 5 areas and comment on problems, if I see some.

Level 0

Earth palace: Antlion & Zircon seem like almost the same deck. I think one has to go, at least out of this very zone, and maybe join another zone with more HP.

Light palace: Twilight's lore would need to be worked on, and it's basically a mono Life (!) with a stand alone Light mark, thus misplaced in the Light starter area. Photon is ok.

Life palace: Rustler is a fine deck, but ridicoulusly strong! With 20 HP, it almost beat my mono Time (6 Nymphs, 6 Dragons, 18 Pillars) The strength difference to most other level 0 decks is ridicoulus. Wandering Peasant isn't weak either, the only weakness comes from its low HP, otherwise it's a boring mono. I don't think that's too good of a deck design.

Water palace: Both are fine

Gravity palace: I already wanted to critize Graviton Recruit, but in combination with Graviton Soldier, they actually make a great couple and RPGish feeling. Difficulty is also fine. Their lore needs a language check though.

Aether palace: Both fine

Air palace: Both fine

Darkness palaec: Both fine

Death palace: See Earth palace - both decks are fine, but they are too similar. We'd also need a new one her in my opinion.

Fire palace: Firebug a bit too strong? Couldn't find it more than once to test more.

Entropy palace: Lycantrophes is really really boring (Pillars not counted, it contains exactly one (!) card - guess which) and quite strong.

Time palace: Only saw my own deck and can't rate that obviously.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092885#msg1092885
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2013, 11:41:31 am »
i just submitted The Janitor for fire. may fill in that empty spot next to firebug
i also submitted Hell's angel for light lvl5. idk if its too strong but it may open new synergies to newer players
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:04:45 pm by dawn to dusk »

blarg: