*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092692#msg1092692
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2013, 01:48:15 pm »
Submitted these decks to the bestiary:
Spoiler for Time Lvl 0:
Undead Soldier
HP 15
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52m 52m 52m 52r 52r 52t 52t 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 8ps

As you wander the dunes, you see a long past battlefield. Trying to find some loot, you search the corpes when suddenly the start moving again!

Swarm
HP 25
55q 55q 55q 576 576 576 576 576 576 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 8ps

You find a treasure chest. As you open it, a swarm of scarabs surrounds you!

Spoiler for Aether Lvl 0:
Bard
HP 20
5c1 5c1 5c2 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5i8 5if 5if 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 61o 61q 621 621 623 624 624 624 624 8pu

A crazy bard jumps out of the bushes and attacks you.

Spider Lair
HP 30
52j 52j 52j 52j 52o 52o 52o 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 620 620 620 620 624 624 8pu

Spiders can be found anywhere. Even in the aether realm where dream meets reality.
I like 'em. Especially when there's a little bit of cute lore. One thing I don't wanna see is when low level decks deck themselves out too easily. 12 card decks are far too small to provide any kind of lesson or challenge.

Submitted to Bestiary:
Divine Spark
HP 30
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lj 5lj 5mq 5mq 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61r 61r 8pu

It just can't win against that darn Fire Starter deck! But it has a nice little lore tidbit, as all my decks do. Stories about the Aether or the character itself if the NPC is that unique. I would post my lore on the aforementioned deck, but I can't find it in Trainer. Actually can't find any of my decks there.

Edit: Really nice reputation and quest update in Trainer. Finally a bit RPG-ish :D

Edit2: The Aether Palace is full of Earth and Gravity NPC's. The Brave Golem got a 26/20 Shard Golem with Fiery on the second turn. Kinda crazy for a lvl 8 NPC. Hm, same for the Peon Gravity Pull one. Got a Doll out with 96 HP and GP on it. I assume these are very much misplaced x)

Edit3: Added Immortal Spirit, Fledgeling Phase Spider and Living Mirror to the Bestiary. Easy enough to be starter NPC's, showing an example of a strategy, and obligatory lore included. Educational.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 05:22:18 pm by Higurashi »
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Keolino

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Keolino is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +/Gl!it)c?h%§"#
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092693#msg1092693
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2013, 02:48:25 pm »
Water
Spoiler for Hidden:
Jellyfish (20 HP)
52i 52i 52i 52o 542 542 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i6 5i6 8pp

Description: These little jellyfish are poisonous, so better be careful!

Mind Reader (25 HP)
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5if 5if 5if 5if 5if 5if 61p 61p 61p 61p 623 623 63a 63a 63a 8pp

Description: He tries to read your mind to fight you with your own weapons!
What's the speed of dark?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092695#msg1092695
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2013, 03:18:00 pm »
Bone Wall
HP: 35
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52r 52r 52r 52r 52r 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 5on 8pr
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092696#msg1092696
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 03:25:31 pm »
Submitted these decks to the bestiary:
Spoiler for Time Lvl 0:
Undead Soldier
HP 15
52g 52g 52m 52m 52m 52r 52r 52t 52t 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 8ps

As you wander the dunes, you see a long past battlefield. Trying to find some loot, you search the corpes when suddenly the start moving again!

Swarm
HP 25
55q 55q 55q 576 576 576 576 576 576 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 8ps

You find a treasure chest. As you open it, a swarm of scarabs surrounds you!

Spoiler for Aether Lvl 0:
Bard
HP 20
5c1 5c1 5c2 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5i8 5if 5if 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 61o 61q 621 621 623 624 624 624 624 8pu

A crazy bard jumps out of the bushes and attacks you.

Spider Lair
HP 30
52j 52j 52j 52j 52o 52o 52o 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 620 620 620 620 624 624 8pu

Spiders can be found anywhere. Even in the aether realm where dream meets reality.
-snip-

Edit2: The Aether Palace is full of Earth and Gravity NPC's. The Brave Golem got a 26/20 Shard Golem with Fiery on the second turn. Kinda crazy for a lvl 8 NPC. Hm, same for the Peon Gravity Pull one. Got a Doll out with 96 HP and GP on it. I assume these are very much misplaced x)

Ah!  My 'mini-stompy' submission made the Trainer, eh?
The Brave Golem  <-- Is this the one you found?

If so...
Maximum 7-turn games for The Brave Golem as you should win by deckout in that case.  Alternatively, handle the initial Golem with some soft-CC (BB, Freeze) or a shield (Dim, Fog/Dusk, Bonewall) to stop it a couple times to generate the low-HP-kill attack for the win.  :)

Finally, that level 8 will adjust up if it actually wins a lot.  I'm not really expecting it to be that but level 8 seems a tad low.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092697#msg1092697
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 03:42:03 pm »
I really don't need to hear how to beat SoI decks :p
It's much harder than lvl 8, as is the Peon GP one, but the main problem I mentioned is that it's in the Aether Palace along with more erronously displaced NPC's.

Many decks won't have the right level on them because the actual deck matters more than stats. That's why zanz has this system where they adjust with winrates.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092723#msg1092723
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 06:13:27 pm »
Updated OP.

Palace areas are done, thank you for the quick submissions.

I am now starting to work on level5 areas, I need 3 NPCs per area here, the 3rd one is going to be a rare spawn that can use rare cards.

There should be no rare card in level 0 or level 5 areas (non-elite): too easy to farm and a new player would not understand that value of a rare if it pops as the first card he/she wins.

If you see a rare in a non-elite from the table in the OP let me know and I'll remove it.

p.s.: Yes, in the trainer level 0 area have a random level between 0 and 4, but that is because it was set to sample all the NPCs submitted, it will just say 0 in the final version.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092724#msg1092724
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 06:24:01 pm »
It says rare though. Can a pop up appear when the player wins their first 'rare' card? Then the problem of them being in the first zones would be solved. One per deck is tough to win, though.

• Lead Developer
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092727#msg1092727
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 06:28:21 pm »
It says rare though. Can a pop up appear when the player wins their first 'rare' card? Then the problem of them being in the first zones would be solved. One per deck is tough to win, though.

I modified the slot machine a while ago with new borders/colors etc. it is hard to miss now when you win a rare or upgraded card. Still, winning a rare as your first card is anticlimactic.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092728#msg1092728
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 06:29:22 pm »

I modified the slot machine a while ago with new borders/colors etc. it is hard to miss now when you win a rare or upgraded card. Still, winning a rare as your first card is anticlimactic. EPIC!
;)

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092731#msg1092731
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:46 pm »
Updated OP.

Palace areas are done, thank you for the quick submissions.

I am now starting to work on level5 areas, I need 3 NPCs per area here, the 3rd one is going to be a rare spawn that can use rare cards.

There should be no rare card in level 0 or level 5 areas (non-elite): too easy to farm and a new player would not understand that value of a rare if it pops as the first card he/she wins.

If you see a rare in a non-elite from the table in the OP let me know and I'll remove it.

p.s.: Yes, in the trainer level 0 area have a random level between 0 and 4, but that is because it was set to sample all the NPCs submitted, it will just say 0 in the final version.

Just submitted a Light elite NPC.

Cutlass of Justice v2 (Light mark as opposed to dark mark of v1)
5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ur 5ur 5ur 5ur 5v1 5v2 606 606 606 606 606 606 7jv 7jv 7k5 7k5 7n2 7n2 7t9 7t9 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pq

mark x2, 100 HP, normal draw power.

The split helps both against EQ (very minor purpose and chance to oppose) and keeps the rare winning from being too high.  Let me know if the idea is liked but build should be changed and I can do another (v3).
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Zso_Zso

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092733#msg1092733
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 06:52:36 pm »
I did some quick test in fire starter area, comments:

1. I love that the upgrade button is separate from the Quests  8)
2. "Fire bug" NPC has the right difficulty for the area, but it contains an upgraded Tower-shield which is unexpected for such low level deck -- I think upgraded cards should be used only in higher level decks
3. "Graviton Fire Eater" NPC is a bit too hard for a starter opponent IMHO, it has Unstable Gas -- devastating against low HP fire critters, CC, good-shield (wings).
4. After a few battles (and shopping in bazaar) you get the Quest: clear the area, kill everything in an area. However, new NPCs keep popping up after each battle, so it seems like an impossible challenge: kill 1 => 3 new pops up.
5. The idea of many NPCs suggested a more varied experience, i.e. that you don't have to keep fighting the same opponents decks over and over again. But with the current setup where you have multiple copies of nly 2 NPCs per area, the result is actually the opposite. A new player will keep facing the same opponent even more often than in v1.321

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:02:56 pm by Zso_Zso »
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

• Lead Developer
Re: 1.4 Starting areas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50781.msg1092737#msg1092737
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 07:17:16 pm »
I did some quick test in fire starter area, comments:

1. I love that the upgrade button is separate from the Quests  8)
2. "Fire bug" NPC has the right difficulty for the area, but it contains an upgraded Tower-shield which is unexpected for such low level deck -- I think upgraded cards should be used only in higher level decks
3. "Graviton Fire Eater" NPC is a bit too hard for a starter opponent IMHO, it has Unstable Gas -- devastating against low HP fire critters, CC, good-shield (wings).
4. After a few battles (and shopping in bazaar) you get the Quest: clear the area, kill everything in an area. However, new NPCs keep popping up after each battle, so it seems like an impossible challenge: kill 1 => 3 new pops up.
5. The idea of many NPCs suggested a more varied experience, i.e. that you don't have to keep fighting the same opponents decks over and over again. But with the current setup where you have multiple copies of nly 2 NPCs per area, the result is actually the opposite. A new player will keep facing the same opponent even more often than in v1.321

2. Removed all upped card from level < 20
3. Fire eater moved to lvl10 area, now we need a lvl0 fire critter!
4. Doubled the respawn time from 3 mins to 6 mins. Reduced the max amount of NPCs in palace area to 6. (will be live soon).
5. A player should kill those NPC only a few times before moving out of the palace area, the other areas will have random NPC's spawning from the NPC database (1300 NPC's and counting)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:29:55 pm by zanzarino »

anything
blarg: