*Author

Active members:
bengali(1) Chival(1) Evil Hamster(1) ilMorgo(1) KarabNor(1) Nex(1) Gauze(1) zhougl(1) Ander E.(1) thearchduke(1) yahoo123(1) thenub(1) bonedust(1) Delreich(1) eszkis(1) Dinoy(1) Cisco(1) Philosopher(1) Naity(1) jmizzle7(1) eNonymous(1) Wolfunit(1) Repo$$ion(1) ramones(1) Tea is good(1) Rankiz(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) 1337man(1) assassim(1) Rahlious(1) SpeedLimit55(1) Neotoxicblitz(1) Mega_Pig(1) Wisemage(1) Glorioustickman(1) Silence_011010701(1) Xedark(1) HowFlyy(1) nustarz(1) dustnapyle(1) Elentar(1) -Samura-(1) aaandrew152(1) commanderhiggins(1) Addon(1) WarFlames(1) giolyn(1) xenontyler(1) PacoThePenguin(1) Daneman(1) dragonhuman(1) Ender241(1) xxxdeathxxx(1) olshanski(1) NoSoup4You(1) ST3F0(1) xenapan(1) jo_jo_the_joker(1) erixe(1) applesquash(1) Cronos988(1) Plight(1) jippy99(1) zipas(1) JotS3(1) Leerest(1) Dragooble(1) Uber Elemental(1) philipsballs(1) venumuse(1) BloodlinE(1) timtwins(1) BurnOne(1) rpkiller(1) Metoropolice(1) KennyMak(1) 918273645(1) DesolateSoul14(1) XxSilentZxX(1) TheMartyr24(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Justjewit(1) Dan43(1) Lidocaine(1) DecadeW(1) ninjamaster1991(1) 7wavemaster(1) Yardof(1) abcdef(1) doublecross(1) Spiraler(1) vidurkhanna(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) BBs22(1) Xenocidius(1) Zairne(1) willng3(1) Dragoon(2) joob(2) Belthus(2) mightyhat(2) plastiqe(2) bobcamel(2) Bob(2) pikachufan2164(2) Prince_Of_Streetrats(2) wushu(2) humptydumper(2) yaladilae(2) saberioninja(2) Supersonique(2) Marblecakealsothegame(2) danielquasar(2) Immolation(2) theloconate(2) Doichimaru(2) cyanspirit(2) redmafia(2) MajorBDog(2) korpral(2) Flayne(2) Viveleslardons(2) Selvaria(2) hopeatthetree(2) Uncle Jellyfish(3) Essence(3) icybraker(3) Athadeus(3) blackpinkgoldfish(3) PrinceGan(3) slovenc555(3) smuglapse(3) djdarknezz(3) thraexis11(3) Higurashi(3) Xinef(4) Tricks(4) sSethia(4) LetsGo(6) Ant-n-ero(9) Dreadshadow(10) HolyHandGrenade(12) killsdazombies(15) Scaredgirl(25)

Selvaria

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg363721#msg363721
« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2011, 11:01:12 am »
Hello all, I'm beginning this point :
You can now UPGRADE A CARD BY PAYING 1.5k Electrum, but don't do it yet.

7. Continue grinding until you have about 6000 Electrum. (yeah it takes some time)
Keep grinding level 3 until you have money to upgrade a couple of cards. The amount of money depends on your skill level. The better player you are, the less money (upgrades) you need before moving to the next phase.
But I haven't all understand...
I don't upgrade any card until I have 6000 electrum? And when I have it, I spend all the money to upgrade few cards, i.e. 4 cards?
I specify that I don't know what does an upgraded card, and my level in English doesn't allow me to understand all the subtleties :)

I hope I made clear
Yes thats what it means. I personally think people should start grinding FG or at least HB even before they have 4 upgraded cards, then progressively upgrade utility cards like electrum hourglasses. Less boring IMO. Thats what I've been doing.

AI3 isn't much easier and the payoff is bad. Their deck really varies too, unlike HB.

Offline Viveleslardons

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Viveleslardons is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Let's try!
Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg363820#msg363820
« Reply #265 on: July 10, 2011, 04:19:04 pm »
Ok thanks! I also find that it makes a lot of AI3.. but I'm not sure to make more than 50% success against AI4 :/
I'm thinking about cards I should upgrade at the beginning, but it's not easy, I have 2-3 decks in different elements, and I don't know which one I should focus on!  ::)
I have a pretty good one based on Adrenaline and Scorpions/Frog, but I have several possibilities with gravity! Any idea to help me to choose?  :-[

Selvaria

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg364017#msg364017
« Reply #266 on: July 10, 2011, 11:57:09 pm »
Ok thanks! I also find that it makes a lot of  AI3.. but I'm not sure to make more than 50% success against AI4 :/
I'm thinking about cards I should upgrade at the beginning, but it's not easy, I have 2-3 decks in different elements, and I don't know which one I should focus on!  ::)
I have a pretty good one based on Adrenaline and Scorpions/Frog, but I have several possibilities with gravity! Any idea to help me to choose?  :-[
Upgrade your electrum hourglasses first. At least 2 of em. Then make a farming FG deck and win upgraded card spins from em.
consider to upgrade the likes of elite firefly queen, elite oty, quantum pillars, SoGs, supernovas, etc.

Otherwise you might regret em later, and uh, don't upgrade nymphs.

Zairne

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg367429#msg367429
« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2011, 03:59:59 pm »
I have follow this guide and at the step with the Rainbow Deck.

But i lost nearly 90% of all matches with the Rainbow Deck. With the previous Fire Deck, i win 18 of 20 Matches against Elder.
With the Rainbow Deck i lose 18 of 20 Matches against Elder. Against Half-Blood i win 1 of 10 matches. False God kill me unter 10 Turns.

What do i wrong?  Or is massive luck for good draws needed to win?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg367444#msg367444
« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2011, 05:21:31 pm »
Nothing wrong, really. This thread is just very outdated. Neither of the decks are effective anymore. I suggest checking out the deck archives for better decks and especially information that will make you a better player.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg367716#msg367716
« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2011, 05:58:14 am »
I am using this and i am getting beat more then half my games...?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg367719#msg367719
« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2011, 06:05:19 am »
Read the post directly above yours.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg367720#msg367720
« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2011, 06:08:03 am »
Read the post directly above yours.

Thankss a lot!

Scaredgirl

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg383651#msg383651
« Reply #272 on: August 22, 2011, 10:13:05 pm »
This tutorial is outdated. Many of the basic principles still apply, but some of the information like the decks, is really old and shouldn't be used.

Locking topic for now.

anything
blarg: