*Author

smuglapse

Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg197031#msg197031
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 01:14:52 am »
Brown, Orange, Green.

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg197341#msg197341
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 04:58:46 pm »
orange, black, and light blue

Offline XYTWO

• Reputation Power: 7
  • XYTWO is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Existing Card Rework #2 Winner
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg197896#msg197896
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2010, 05:17:59 am »
To give an honest reply: green, black, red.

Offline EmeraldTigerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg197940#msg197940
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2010, 07:53:59 am »
I wrote most of this out several years ago shared it with some people on yahoo but atm a can't find an original document.

Yay I found it :)
I will provide a spoiler here so you don't have to jump around through the pages.
1 Black: yes is a color of darkness, but in this case it also has a connection with death. Often a person connected to this color, has been touched by a spirit in some way. the truer the black the more likely you have the capability to communicate with spirits. I know there are people that don't believe in spirits, but they may have believed in you. Symbol: A white skull on a black background
2 Blue: yes is the color of water, and it like water is a fluid element. what i mean by this is often a person connected to this color, is very flexible in thought and action. in other words they go with the flow. Symbol: a dark blue drop on a light blue background.
3 Red: yes is the color of fire. This a color of emotion of course many of us know what some of these emotions are, love, anger and any other that derives from passion Symbol: flames in the shape of a heart
4 Green:This is the color of being grounded. Green reflects a mind that grounded or sensible in the way decisions are made. Green can also be tied in the concept of growth or the constant learning to broaden a person’s understanding of the world Symbol: The Earth on a light green background
5 Yellow:This is the color of warmth. Yellow reflects a warm compassionate heart. A person with this as their favorite color shows genuine caring for others. Symbol: The Sun
6 Brown: This color is known to cause a calming affect. I also think of it as the color of deep rootedness. This was the last color i discovered to exist on its own. Symbol: a tree with its roots deep into the ground
7 White: yes is the color of light, but in the case it also has a connection with life. It also reflects purity of heart. Most people that have white as a favorite color, or if it is part of a more complex color, enjoy life. This color celebrates life to the fullest. Symbol a light bulb
8 Silver:The moon is a powerful force on our lives.  The moon affects many aspects of our lives. Unfortunately in today’s world we have forgotten our moon and its power. I asked the opinion of others what color would best represent the moon. They said silver. I agreed with them. Next I had to figure out what personality trait and power the moon energy possessed. The first thing that came to mind was the power of gravity. There are two concepts that could be applied here. First is a person may possess an attractive force that people simply just can’t ignore. Second is a person may have the ability to sway people with his/her words with very little resistance. Symbol: The Moon
9 Gold: Gold is the combination of Silver + Yellow which is the sun and moon. Symbol a gold coin with The Sun on one side and The Moon on other
10 Blue:+Black: This combination is of electricity. Black + Blue reflects a body or spirit that is filled with great energy. Frequently this combination yields another special trait of a metal. The specific metal that a person has is reflective of the other colors in the line up. Some of the special traits could include a strong will, an enhanced energy flow, and the hot to cold thing. The hot to cold thing is where someone either quickly gets angry and just, as quickly is calm or it could be something more of an intimate nature. Some of the metals I have found are: Steel, Iron, Copper, and Mercury Symbol: a lightning bolt going through metal.
11 White:+Yellow: This combination is of movement. White + Yellow reflects a body or spirit that is filled with great desire for change. A person with this combination either strives for change in the immediate environment, society, or they tend to be wanderers. Symbol: a tornado
12 Clear: This non-real color is the color of perception. Clear reflects psychic abilities no matter what the form they come in. Clear can be affected by different energies like light through a prism. Results will vary depending on energy type. Now if a person says clear but not have psychic abilities, it simply means the abilities have not been woken up yet or there are forces preventing their use. Symbol: a transparent brain

The person without any favorite colors
   The people that say, “ I do not have a favorite color.” simply do not have any imagination. These people tend to feel empty and are often clinically depressed. Dark spirits can bring on this depression. The depression can alter the energies that normally flow through the heart, mind, body and spirit. That is to say, if a person has favorite colors and they suffer from depression. The interpretation of the colors may come out false. This part came from original document.

After some in depth searching i finally found the original document and copied some of what i wrote there into here.

These are the colors any color that is more complex than these must be broken down into the sub parts then interpreted from there.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

theloconate

Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg199461#msg199461
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2010, 02:31:42 pm »
I have to ask you. how do you know that any of those are accurate?

• Legendary Member
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg199613#msg199613
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2010, 08:10:23 pm »
i don't, it is something that came to me one day, and almost everyone that i have done an interpretation for has been correct.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg199620#msg199620
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2010, 08:24:00 pm »
Black, (non-highlighted) yellow, and the third being a toss-up between dark blue or green.

Note that these indicate my clothing color choices and personal colors that I like to see in general - as for chat, it's always pink. XD

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg199626#msg199626
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2010, 08:27:09 pm »
Purple, black, and the third color is either grey or blue.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

• Legendary Member
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg199636#msg199636
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2010, 08:38:37 pm »
@everyone Do you see yourself in the descriptions provided or do i need to elaborate on an individual bases.

x3Face

Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg207929#msg207929
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2010, 09:36:13 pm »
Green, blue, pink

I totally agree with the green and blue, what about pink? I've always loved that color, it just seems so... comforting for some reason.

• Legendary Member
Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg207932#msg207932
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2010, 09:42:05 pm »
pink is red and white
or a simple passion for life

wizelsnarf

Re: What Are Your 3 Favorite Colors https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=15339.msg208852#msg208852
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2010, 02:12:59 am »
1. green

2. purple

3. orange

I like how green matches purple and orange, thus they are my second picks.

There is no purple or orange in your chart so could you please elaborate?

blarg: