*Author

Active members:
Bloodshadow(1) pepokish(1) Malduk(1) 3D House of Beef(1) miniwally(1) implosion(1) harakirinosaru(1) SeddyRocky(1) Daxx(1) Planplan(1) Shantu(1) Azumi(1) Metoropolice(1) TStar(1) crimsonflippa(1) rohlfo(1) Wolfunit(1) Thalas(1) Mithcairion(1) Malignant(1) moomoose(1) manaboy100(1) vrt(1) suxerz(1) Solarias(1) astraldragoon(1) Legit(1) YawnChainHow(1) jippy99(1) Scaredgirl(1) MrMojo(1) rowcla(1) the_unknown(1) nilsieboy(1) Daguerreo(1) Vago(1) Skyter(1) hell7fire1(1) DevilLoss(1) Tom Bombadil(1) Noobiecakes(1) vagman13(1) dracomageat(1) Dopha(1) MissMechanical(1) Fikraxtein(1) Evan_85(1) BC(1) Paddoo(1) death_unites_us(1) Miss Mechanical(1) dbdii407(1) the dictator(1) Torriku(1) CCCombobreaker(1) UzumakiNaruto(1) iDaire(1) Zblader(1) qwerter(1) Opsinis(1) Treldon(1) Christopaz(1) Ghaladh(1) xn0ize(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) DoubleCapitals(1) Arum(1) Herden5(1) godisnowonline(1) Ginyu(1) kaempfer13(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) RootRanger(1) MyNameIsJoey(1) SnoWeb(2) Memorystick(2) coinich(2) Boingo(2) Kael Hate(2) Spielkind(2) Wardead(2) harry959(2) morningstar(2) Ryan666(2) Toimu13(2) TwoBox(2) Jaymanfu(2) Feisty(2) Malebolgia(2) Chromatophore(2) Seraph(2) Bonestorm(2) qwandri(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tiko(2) GG(2) deuce22(2) YoungSot(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) rosutosefi(2) skyday(2) mesaprotector(2) MystiK_(2) Gemini(2) Bloom(2) Demonite(2) Marsu(2) sixers(2) Pella(2) hainkarga(2) Scaramanga(2) timetock(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) Dm1321(2) dark ripper(2) deathreign3(2) flyingcat(2) Frozengaia(2) godofdeath500(2) Timdood3(2) entropystarrover(2) kirbylover314(2) Espithel(2) fabian771(2) Manuel(2) MasterWalks(2) Naii_the_Baf(2) EmeraldTiger(3) smuglapse(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) TimerClock14(3) Glitch(3) Doichimaru(3) asymmetry(3) thatnewguy(3) funerallaughter(3) Ekki(3) Blazing Moonwalker(3) tyranim(3) parasite99(3) Wadjet(3) ralouf(3) glennfoo(3) Zso_Zso(3) BunKeR(3) Astrid(3) Jyiber(3) S2xaT5No(3) RulacMage11(3) CuCN(3) inthisroom(3) iancudorinmarian(3) theelkspeaks(3) Captain Scibra(3) serprex(3) Monox D. I-Fly(3) Basman-1453(3) worldwideweb3(3) asdw152(3) Lunaris(3) DoctorC(3) Kuross(4) ratchetspyro94(4) wizelsnarf(4) Kakerlake(4) 0gr0(4) Shrink(4) Kata(4) regen2k9(4) THEACCUSO(4) Krzysiekxd(4) dawn to dusk(4) jonathancrazyj(4) Linkcat(4) mathman101(4) foxrain4(4) Ryli(4) Amashi(4) xKelevra(5) pikachufan2164(5) TheIdioticIdiot(5) 918273645(5) gumbeh(5) Cel(5) Coffeeditto(5) CrockettRocket(5) kinkykitten624(5) chrispybacon84(5) ValerianFlame(5) Wyand(5) Kamietsu(6) TheCrazyMango(6) ji412jo(6) Pineapple(6) Odii Odsen(6) furballdn(6) MistressAbyss(6) lawrenceleong888(6) neuroleptics(6) Chapuz(6) Zawadx(6) eljoemo(6) jarozaoz(6) ProBacon(6) DrunkDestroyer(7) Kuroaitou(7) Xenocidius(7) Vineroz(7) AnonymousRevival(7) andretimpa(7) Dm(7) willng3(8) Azuria(8) Blacksmith(8) xyan(8) Physsion(8) jmdt(9) Jappert(9) n00b(9) NikaZaslavsky(9) Khaleesi(9) Dragoon1140(10) plastiqe(10) UTAlan(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Essence(11) Jenkar(11) Solaris(12) icecoldbro(13) rob77dp(13) Zyardran(14) Svenningen(15) Jocko(15) Annele(15) ddevans96(16) Dogg(16) Naesala(17) Higurashi(18) laxadarap(18) RavingRabbid(19) antiaverage(19) BeefSupreme(20) Rutarete(23) skotadi phobos(23) artimies7(24) Drake_XIV(24) Hyroen(25) Submachine(26) Discord(26)

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg191081#msg191081
« on: November 02, 2010, 06:22:34 am »
Welcome to The Official Member Pictures Thread!

Names can be found in alphabetical order. If you want an image to be added on the list or if you want your image to be removed, then throw a comment and it'll be done.~

Spoiler for andretimpa:
mfw Dm is not actually a robot

Spoiler for Annele:

Spoiler for antiaverage:
Back row, third from the left, wearing black:

Video from the Wingsuit World Record:
(in the formation, second row from the front, on the left when viewed from above)

Spoiler for Astrid:

Spoiler for asymmetry:
Happy because of coffee.

Spoiler for Azuria:

Spoiler for Basman-1453:

Spoiler for BeefSupreme:

Spoiler for Captain Scibra:

Spoiler for CCCombobreaker:

Spoiler for Chapuz:

Spoiler for chrispybacon84:

Spoiler for Christopaz:

Spoiler for dawn to dusk:

Spoiler for dark ripper:

Spoiler for dbdii407:

Spoiler for ddevans96:
Needs more cat :3
First one is a couple months old. Yes, my room is bright green, yes it is fabulous, thank you.
Second one is tonight, I liked it so I sent it to Dropbox and then hunted that older one down as well.

The cat is there for scale. :3

Spoiler for deuce22:

Spoiler for Discord:

Spoiler for DoubleCapitals:

Spoiler for Drake_XIV:

Apparently people think this house is haunted because of me...

Spoiler for eljoemo:

Spoiler for entropystarrover:

Spoiler for Evan_85:

Spoiler for GG:

Spoiler for Ghaladh:
Me with the joy of my life! (I am the one with the mustaches).  ;D

Spoiler for godofdeath500:

Yes, that is me. Yes, camera sucks. No, I don't have long hair anymore.

Spoiler for hainkarga:

Spoiler for iancudorinmarian:

Spoiler for icecoldbro:

Spoiler for inthisroom:
I'm a role model for kids.

With Odii Odsen:

Spoiler for Jappert:
This is me trying to cover up the mess in the Team :water Vault when Kael suddenly entered, the end of war for us......

Spoiler for jarozaoz:

Spoiler for ji412jo:

Spoiler for jmdt:

Spoiler for JonathanCrazyJ:
I'm an actor and just got some new head-shots done so thought I'd post a couple here:
(Apologies, agent thought the bieber haircut would be a good idea, and I'm 26, not 12 - honest.)

And then, because agents like you looking dramatic sometimes:

Then, because posing like a douche isn't humiliating enough, here I am during my work as a kid's party entertainer, as usual very irritated by my puppet dog. (for obvious reasons not a shot with any actual children in it)

Spoiler for Jyiber:

Spoiler for Kael Hate:

Spoiler for Kakerlake:
Hmm... I'm bored.
Wait, what does this button do?
:O Awesome, it takes pics! Weeee =)
And even more uber awesome, I can do random stuff with it!
Broargh! me@creature of dawkness @ starting to spit... light?
Wait, that's not what I had in mind...
Meh, where's mah beer? :(

Aren't I pretty?
I agree, the beard - though beatyful as it is - gotta go.
So let's cut it! What? Razor? No way! Razors are for wussies, women and Life Elementals :O
Real men and Chuck Norris-Wannabes use axes!
All right, let's do it!
*chomp*
Ouch! Damn that hurt! I need something sharper.
Yeah, that should do the trick...
Too sha'pa! too sha'pa!!!
wlarghbrghlgh...
*still able to click send*
*clicks send*

Spoiler for Kamietsu:

Spoiler for Kata:

Spoiler for Khaleesi:

Spoiler for kinkykitten624:

I'm the one on the left, in the hat  :P

Spoiler for Krathos:

Spoiler for Kuross:

Spoiler for Laxadarap:

Spoiler for Linkcat:

Spoiler for mathman101:

Spoiler for MeowMeowCat:

Clean shaven, just for you guys  ;)

Spoiler for mesaprotector:

Spoiler for Mithcairion:

Spoiler for moomoose:

Spoiler for Naesala:

Spoiler for Odii Odsen:
With inthisroom. He visit me on my birthday and we drank some beer at 9 AM.

I'm so fuckin Odii.

Spoiler for Opsinis:
Look Ma I made a pumpkin and it looks like me. Looooooook:

Spoiler for Paddoo:

Spoiler for pepokish:

Spoiler for Physsion:

Spoiler for Pineapple:

Spoiler for plastiqe:

Spoiler for RavingRabbid:

Spoiler for rob77dp:

Spoiler for Rutarete:

Spoiler for S2xaT5No:

Spoiler for Scaramanga:
Me PvP2ing

Spoiler for ScaredGirl:
Look at this picture, and guess which one is SG:

If you thought SG was either one of the girls, everyone should laugh at you.

Spoiler for serprex:

Spoiler for Shrink:
Did Shrink grow?

Spoiler for skotadi phobos:

After waiting a month for it to get off back order I finally got my bass.

^ I think you mean:

I decided to redo the photo with my face visible.

^we think you mean

(Source)

Spoiler for skyday:

Spoiler for SnoWeb:

Spoiler for Solarias:

Spoiler for SpikeSpiegel:

Spoiler for the_dictator:
(yes, there is indeed a dagger in my sleeve there.)

Spoiler for theelkspeaks:

Spoiler for Tiko:

Spoiler for Timdood3:

Spoiler for timetock:

Spoiler for Tom Bombadil:

Spoiler for Torriku:

Spoiler for Tstar:

Spoiler for UTAlan:

"My wife, Virginia, likes it as well."

Spoiler for UzumakiNaruto:
me and my goddaughter (ji412jo's Sis)

Spoiler for Vineroz:

Spoiler for vrt:

Spoiler for willng3:

Spoiler for wolfunit:

Spoiler for xKelevra:

Spoiler for xn0ize:

Spoiler for xyan:

Spoiler for Zso_Zso:

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:51:57 pm by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg194048#msg194048
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 10:34:35 am »
If you can dig through this Humor thread, there are a couple.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,10300.0.html

Probably the most controversial Humor thread since One of Our Members is a Hacker.
Or maybe I'm just saying that, and you knew all along. Decide for yourself.

I looked at it again. I am just saying that...

xKelevra

Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197172#msg197172
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 06:54:33 am »
The elements community is awfully shy :<

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197176#msg197176
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 07:06:44 am »
I'll post one when I get time

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197181#msg197181
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 07:21:38 am »
I do not want to post a picture of me because of privacy issues. Also, I look like a nerd (wait, what am I saying; I am a nerd). Although I do look better in a suit; my graduation photo should come out looking pretty good. If I take a picture of myself in a suit with dark sunglasses, then run it through a bunch of filters, it'll probably be unrecognizable enough to be posted here.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197184#msg197184
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 07:36:19 am »
Not really private about myself, since I have a few pictures up of myself on my deviantart account, so here's one of me. Spoilered so you people don't go blind immediately about my awesomeness.

Also, my deviantart account: Kami501.deviantart.com (http://Kami501.deviantart.com)
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197186#msg197186
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 07:40:57 am »
To save my privacy I keep the sunglasses on.  8)
N.B.: I'm the one driving  ;)

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197267#msg197267
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 02:07:10 pm »
Bleh, wudeva. A Global Moderator can do it, so can I :D.

More recent.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Kuross

Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197275#msg197275
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 02:26:14 pm »
I'll post one up someday... I swears it on the precious!!

Offline pepokish

• Reputation Power: 6
  • pepokish is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Honorary Team Life Member! <3
  • Awards: Real Life Elementalist
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197299#msg197299
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 03:28:18 pm »
Teehee.   :)

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197316#msg197316
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 04:13:11 pm »
I know everyone's been waiting for this...feel free to post it on your wall and stare at it all day :)

(And no I don't really wear glasses :D)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg197347#msg197347
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 05:10:11 pm »
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

blarg: