*Author

Active members:
Bloodshadow(1) pepokish(1) Malduk(1) 3D House of Beef(1) miniwally(1) implosion(1) harakirinosaru(1) SeddyRocky(1) Daxx(1) Planplan(1) Shantu(1) Azumi(1) Metoropolice(1) TStar(1) crimsonflippa(1) rohlfo(1) Wolfunit(1) Thalas(1) Mithcairion(1) Malignant(1) moomoose(1) manaboy100(1) vrt(1) suxerz(1) Solarias(1) astraldragoon(1) Legit(1) YawnChainHow(1) jippy99(1) Scaredgirl(1) MrMojo(1) rowcla(1) the_unknown(1) nilsieboy(1) Daguerreo(1) Vago(1) Skyter(1) hell7fire1(1) DevilLoss(1) Tom Bombadil(1) Noobiecakes(1) vagman13(1) dracomageat(1) Dopha(1) MissMechanical(1) Fikraxtein(1) Evan_85(1) BC(1) Paddoo(1) death_unites_us(1) Miss Mechanical(1) dbdii407(1) the dictator(1) Torriku(1) CCCombobreaker(1) UzumakiNaruto(1) iDaire(1) Zblader(1) qwerter(1) Opsinis(1) Treldon(1) Christopaz(1) Ghaladh(1) xn0ize(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) DoubleCapitals(1) Arum(1) Herden5(1) godisnowonline(1) Ginyu(1) kaempfer13(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) RootRanger(1) MyNameIsJoey(1) SnoWeb(2) Memorystick(2) coinich(2) Boingo(2) Kael Hate(2) Spielkind(2) Wardead(2) harry959(2) morningstar(2) Ryan666(2) Toimu13(2) TwoBox(2) Jaymanfu(2) Feisty(2) Malebolgia(2) Chromatophore(2) Seraph(2) Bonestorm(2) qwandri(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tiko(2) GG(2) deuce22(2) YoungSot(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) rosutosefi(2) skyday(2) mesaprotector(2) MystiK_(2) Gemini(2) Bloom(2) Demonite(2) Marsu(2) sixers(2) Pella(2) hainkarga(2) Scaramanga(2) timetock(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) Dm1321(2) dark ripper(2) deathreign3(2) flyingcat(2) Frozengaia(2) godofdeath500(2) Timdood3(2) entropystarrover(2) kirbylover314(2) Espithel(2) fabian771(2) Manuel(2) MasterWalks(2) Naii_the_Baf(2) EmeraldTiger(3) smuglapse(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) TimerClock14(3) Glitch(3) Doichimaru(3) asymmetry(3) thatnewguy(3) funerallaughter(3) Ekki(3) Blazing Moonwalker(3) tyranim(3) parasite99(3) Wadjet(3) ralouf(3) glennfoo(3) Zso_Zso(3) BunKeR(3) Astrid(3) Jyiber(3) S2xaT5No(3) RulacMage11(3) CuCN(3) inthisroom(3) iancudorinmarian(3) theelkspeaks(3) Captain Scibra(3) serprex(3) Monox D. I-Fly(3) Basman-1453(3) worldwideweb3(3) asdw152(3) Lunaris(3) DoctorC(3) Kuross(4) ratchetspyro94(4) wizelsnarf(4) Kakerlake(4) 0gr0(4) Shrink(4) Kata(4) regen2k9(4) THEACCUSO(4) Krzysiekxd(4) dawn to dusk(4) jonathancrazyj(4) Linkcat(4) mathman101(4) foxrain4(4) Ryli(4) Amashi(4) xKelevra(5) pikachufan2164(5) TheIdioticIdiot(5) 918273645(5) gumbeh(5) Cel(5) Coffeeditto(5) CrockettRocket(5) kinkykitten624(5) chrispybacon84(5) ValerianFlame(5) Wyand(5) Kamietsu(6) TheCrazyMango(6) ji412jo(6) Pineapple(6) Odii Odsen(6) furballdn(6) MistressAbyss(6) lawrenceleong888(6) neuroleptics(6) Chapuz(6) Zawadx(6) eljoemo(6) jarozaoz(6) ProBacon(6) DrunkDestroyer(7) Kuroaitou(7) Xenocidius(7) Vineroz(7) AnonymousRevival(7) andretimpa(7) Dm(7) willng3(8) Azuria(8) Blacksmith(8) xyan(8) Physsion(8) jmdt(9) Jappert(9) n00b(9) NikaZaslavsky(9) Khaleesi(9) Dragoon1140(10) plastiqe(10) UTAlan(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Essence(11) Jenkar(11) Solaris(12) icecoldbro(13) rob77dp(13) Zyardran(14) Svenningen(15) Jocko(15) Annele(15) ddevans96(16) Dogg(16) Naesala(17) Higurashi(18) laxadarap(18) RavingRabbid(19) antiaverage(19) BeefSupreme(20) Rutarete(23) skotadi phobos(23) artimies7(24) Drake_XIV(24) Hyroen(25) Submachine(26) Discord(26)

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370257#msg370257
« Reply #228 on: July 23, 2011, 02:25:49 pm »
And Dogg.  That man's biceps scare me. :))
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Malignant

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Malignant is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Satan Claus
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st True Slayer of GodsSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #2 EventWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370258#msg370258
« Reply #229 on: July 23, 2011, 02:27:43 pm »
And Essence. Cause he is a Pirate. (
)

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370280#msg370280
« Reply #230 on: July 23, 2011, 03:12:11 pm »
im a pirate.

this was made shortly after the first movie, before it was done to death by other people capable of making much better costumes than myself.
moose dont say moo.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370284#msg370284
« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2011, 03:29:11 pm »
This is me trying to cover up the mess in the Team :water Vault when Kael suddenly entered, the end of war for us......

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370289#msg370289
« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2011, 03:37:47 pm »
Wow, this is awesome. Everyone looks so nerdy!
everyone is a big word
If it makes you feel any better, I'll rephrase that to almost everyone, excluding parasite99 :P
Where's your pic anyway Xeno?!  :P

Offline Tiko

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tiko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Blessed is the mind too small for doubts..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCreator of Architon, False God of the RenaissanceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Song of the Elders CompWinner of the Mythology Card Comp
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370292#msg370292
« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2011, 03:44:19 pm »
This is me trying to cover up the mess in the Team :water Vault when Kael suddenly entered, the end of war for us......

:D

We all should've taken a pic from that moment..
:water   "..It is in this domain that the living suffer great extremes, it is here that the water-failures, driven to desperation, make start in a new element.
It is here that strange compromises are made and new senses are born."

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370304#msg370304
« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2011, 03:57:24 pm »
Illegal possession of Nymph's Tears can get you a 24-card penalty :P
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline manaboy100

• Reputation Power: 5
  • manaboy100 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • *staaaaaaaaaare*
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370317#msg370317
« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2011, 04:40:28 pm »

Grad pic :3
You have a shiny eye....
*staaaaaaaaaare*

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370328#msg370328
« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2011, 05:07:15 pm »
Yay, wedding picture!

(Obviously: pepokish on the left, me on the right.)
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline TimerClock14

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.TimerClock14 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • hello pls
  • Awards: War III Promo Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370332#msg370332
« Reply #237 on: July 23, 2011, 05:18:21 pm »
Yay, wedding picture!

[Applause]
I have music, you have ears. Let them get acquainted with each other: https://www.soundcloud.com/mastinmusic

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370454#msg370454
« Reply #238 on: July 23, 2011, 09:26:52 pm »
Yay, wedding picture!

Congratulations!

Guess where she got her bedhead from?
Greatest picture in this thread! Love the bedheads! :3

Grad pic :3
Now thats geekshine right there! Makes me wish I wore glasses and could do that on command! Geekshine is awesome!

YOU

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg370718#msg370718
« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2011, 09:05:47 am »

:D

We all should've taken a pic from that moment..
Why would I ever have wanted to take pic of a bleeding line on my forehead?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: