*Author

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Wake Me Up When September Ends
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Technical Writer For Hire http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66263.msg1278879#msg1278879
« on: August 10, 2018, 09:10:34 AM »
I collected over a year of experience as a technical writer, so I decided to share this experience with you. I offer editorial reviews for forum posts such as rules, stories, explanations, walls of text, or anything else. The reviews include spellchecking too.

If you are interested, send me a message with [Review] in the subject.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 09:14:08 AM by Submachine »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline kaempfer13

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • kaempfer13 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.kaempfer13 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.kaempfer13 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.kaempfer13 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Technical Writer For Hire http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66263.msg1278881#msg1278881
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 09:29:17 AM »
Was our TO-hiring thread that bad?  :p
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Wake Me Up When September Ends
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Technical Writer For Hire http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66263.msg1278882#msg1278882
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 10:02:31 AM »
Was our TO-hiring thread that bad?  :p
Nah, that one seems to be the standard hiring post, which is fine. ;) (Though I can review it if you want.)
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

blarg: