*Author

Active members:
RootRanger(1) BatCountry(1) XYTWO(1) jmdt(1) ddevans96(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Mithcairion(1) gavsword(1) willng3(1) Retribution(1) Glitch(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) pikachufan2164(1) thatnewguy(1) Noobiecakes(1) LAN(1) Metoropolice(1) rowcla(1) Kuroaitou(1) Thalas(1) Bloodshadow(1) Alzaya-God Of Thunder(1) TheonlyrealBeef(1) Jappert(1) rosutosefi(1) PlayerOa(1) nilsieboy(1) tallguy2241(1) Wizardcat(1) 1world24(1) Wardead(1) kitty45(1) Essence(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) Camoninja(1) KorabanVII(1) SickTanicK(1) BetaParticle(1) EvaRia(1) Kakerlake(1) migster99(1) Korugar(1) Funkyvenom(1) ThugStyle(1) likelinker(1) Jangoo(1) Thiefboy109(1) cometbah(1) Raptor6789(1) astraldragoon(1) Grim1771(1) Sevs(1) calindu(1) tdog0001(1) Jenkar(1) tttt(1) silux(1) the dictator(1) Ashebrethafe(1) lolicjj(1) Spiraler(1) nerd1(1) qwandri(1) platnium phoenix(1) maverixk(1) Kiebur(1) ffun(1) GG(1) BosTroll(1) NikaZaslavsky(1) cooroxsenri(1) ninjaclone09(1) oblivion1212(1) TommySback(1) I8SumOrangesNItWasK(1) Brontos(1) Van Helsing(1) Djhopper :)(1) russianspy1234(1) MistressAbyss(1) ScaredGuy(1) ninetyfools(1) Odii Odsen(1) skotadi phobos(1) darkrobe(1) thanata(1) ralouf(1) Vago(1) SpikeSpiegel(1) Krzysiekxd(1) CHV(1) andretimpa(1) mathman101(1) qwerter(1) dawn to dusk(1) dark ripper(1) kvanh(1) OdinVanguard(1) MasN(1) treebeard xiii(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) ToHT(1) skyironsword(1) Dm1321(1) Discord(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) kirbylover314(1) xn0ize(1) godofdeath500(1) entropystarrover(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) Ginyu(1) jippy99(2) pervepic(2) ji412jo(2) OldTrees(2) Hyroen(2) Seiya(2) Ekki(2) Rutarete(2) tyranim(2) RavingRabbid(2) The_Mormegil(2) xdude(2) Aves(2) inthisroom(2) fabian771(2) Zawadx(2) Submachine(2) Frozengaia(2) Naesala(2) wizelsnarf(3) Nepycros(3) icecoldbro(3) Pineapple(3) 918273645(3) morningstar(3) Blazing Moonwalker(3) gocubbies1212(3) johannhowitzer(4) TheIdioticIdiot(5) Monox D. I-Fly(5) Norbert Hawk(9) Higurashi(11) Flayne(24)

Flayne

Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg282682#msg282682
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2011, 12:33:27 am »
Update on stats of quiz!

Total people taken the quiz: 158

Pie graph:
note: percentages may be rounded up.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg282684#msg282684
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2011, 12:35:38 am »
We are many, we are diverse. We are the citizens of the endless dimensions~
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline EvaRia

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.EvaRia is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I~am~Eva, ~Chillwind~ I~am~Ria, ~Searwind~
  • Awards: War #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg282693#msg282693
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2011, 12:49:12 am »
 :air.

Exactly what I hoped and thought I would be.

Nice Quiz :)

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg282969#msg282969
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2011, 09:06:24 am »
I didn't expect that I would get  :entropy as my element, but it just happened. Maybe it's a bit obvious since I have an alter-ego, the one is an easy going noisy guy, and the other one is a silent lone wolf boy. Pretty ironic, I guess, but it fits the theme of entropy very well.
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg284701#msg284701
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2011, 03:12:07 pm »
I'm death. I'm coming for you all... eventually ;D

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg284709#msg284709
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2011, 03:34:06 pm »
Doubt it. You don't care enough to do that much work. ;>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg284711#msg284711
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2011, 03:38:20 pm »
Doubt it. You don't care enough to do that much work. ;>
Not me personally. I meant the element in general. :P

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg284712#msg284712
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2011, 03:38:55 pm »
So did I.

Hm. Regarding gamer personalities being Time and Aether, it's interesting to imagine how it could be because we value knowledge and intelligence nowadays. If we'd give this poll to the romanticists in the 18th century, I bet we'd get a ton more fire and life people. :>
Hehe.. or hippies for that matter.

Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg284714#msg284714
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2011, 03:41:59 pm »
We'll go with the lazy version and stick up a Skull Shield. You'll be converted soon enough *PA for good measure*

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg284716#msg284716
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2011, 03:46:07 pm »
Interesting, I got :fire ...

So I must be a Lava Golem =)

Norbert Hawk

Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg285259#msg285259
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2011, 05:52:58 am »
Lol

So if I got Time, then I must be... uhm... A wise Air Warrior? (we should have an Air/Time hybrid card! XDD)

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Quiz: Which Element are you? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg285270#msg285270
« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2011, 06:11:33 am »
Lol

So if I got Time, then I must be... uhm... A wise Air Warrior? (we should have an Air/Time hybrid card! XDD)
Corrosion.

Fits air and time very well.  :P
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

blarg: