*Author

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419511#msg419511
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 06:43:33 pm »
Nope, more people talk about mine than yours (http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Mine&word2=yours) :P
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419532#msg419532
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 07:38:10 pm »
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419538#msg419538
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 08:15:16 pm »
Nope, more people talk about mine than yours (http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Mine&word2=yours) :P
Try it again, you'll get different numbers.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419569#msg419569
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 09:21:24 pm »
Try it again, you'll get different numbers.
Take a better look. Im always getting 50 mil compared to 39.2 mil. Just for some reason it shows the 39.2 mil as being a larger number.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419584#msg419584
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 09:38:25 pm »
For the record, the one YOU linked showed 447 for 'Mine'. I had to correct it to be all lowercase to get that 50 million. Not worth 'take a better look'.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Entropy Has You
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419606#msg419606
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 10:31:08 pm »
For the record, the one YOU linked showed 447 for 'Mine'. I had to correct it to be all lowercase to get that 50 million. Not worth 'take a better look'.
The one I linked has never shown 447 for me. Showed 50 mil. Now it actually is showing 54 mil (mine lowercase is showing 53 mil). It might have been an anomaly. No need to get defensive :D

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419618#msg419618
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 11:06:16 pm »
The one I linked has never shown 447 for me. Showed 50 mil. Now it actually is showing 54 mil (mine lowercase is showing 53 mil). It might have been an anomaly. No need to get defensive :D
hmmm... I just found a bug, the word you typed in the bottom text box always wins.
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419669#msg419669
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 01:25:41 am »
Oh Scandinavia.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Entropy Has You
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419673#msg419673
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 01:36:18 am »
hmmm... I just found a bug, the word you typed in the bottom text box always wins.
The results (read the actual amount) dont always go for the bottom one, but the graph usually does show the bottom one winning even if it doesnt.

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419681#msg419681
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 01:58:11 am »
16th? Hm, living here, I thought it would be worse...

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419725#msg419725
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 05:01:57 am »
4th.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Metoropolice

Re: My country is better than your country https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33234.msg419728#msg419728
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 05:11:47 am »
woo. my country is in 63rd?  :o

blarg: