*Author

kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400338#msg400338
« on: September 27, 2011, 10:35:02 pm »
Im curiosu to know why alot of people do not come onto kongregate and play. Both of the sites have all the same features, but kongregate also has a chat right there just for elements players. Making it easier so you dont need to flip between tabs to chat to people...

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400339#msg400339
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 10:37:31 pm »
Because we want zanz to make money, not kongregate?
And the chat at the actual site has much better players.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400341#msg400341
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 10:39:03 pm »
Probably because the main site gives Zanz much more revenue and kong has attained a poor reputation for trolling.

I do play there occasionally, but I much rather prefer playing on the main site because the game's official chat has a more compact community that kong chats do.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400343#msg400343
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 10:47:00 pm »
well i attend both chats. I go into the regular chat and i hang out in the kong chat.

Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400360#msg400360
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 11:31:53 pm »
also what do you mean by revnue.

This was started because i notice alot of new players come into the kong chat and soon get frustrated because i am unable to answer there questions 100% of the time. And the game is frustrating sometimes. So i was putting this up so a couple of the more experienced players could come over possibly.

I think that the elements chat on here should be integrated onto the regular elements the game page. Which would be nice.

Xsshstex

Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400365#msg400365
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 11:40:01 pm »
Because Kongregate is a Game Site with multiple games (over 9000);
and Badges; there would most likely be more players; and less good players trying to go for badges.
Kongregate has less experienced players; but a less serious chat tone. If you want to talk about the actual game; with help; go to official chat.
If you wanna have fun; I'd say Kongregate.

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• Reputation Power: 10
  • NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400368#msg400368
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 11:43:32 pm »
Well, I actually found this game from a different website called One More Level (http://www.onemorelevel.com/index.php), which doesn't have a chat, and I played there for a while, then once I opened the chat, I found out about the forums. Anyway, I think most players (or at least the more experienced) use elements chat and the main game website. Although I would agree with a chat on the site.
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400373#msg400373
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 11:53:47 pm »
Trolling is the main reason I stopped playing on Kong.  I became extremely bored of muting people and then having to listen to other people either tell them to shut up or trolled them in return.  I didn't find conversation particularly stimulating and I really wasn't accomplishing much by staying there.  Kong chat also tends to make my game lag especially when people are spamming which is a serious problem when I'm conducting TTW Studies.  The chatting and having the game in the same window isn't much of an issue since I always reduce the sizes of both windows and fit them in the same screen.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

kirchj33

Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400375#msg400375
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 11:57:24 pm »
Dang.  I thought this thread was gonna be for some Kong vs. team zanz War I.  I would totally be in for that.

Offline Pkmn31337

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pkmn31337 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sombres..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400380#msg400380
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 12:04:27 am »
I play on Kongregate only, but I never use the chat, I just play. The community is way nicer here.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400402#msg400402
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 12:37:03 am »
Dang.  I thought this thread was gonna be for some Kong vs. team zanz War I.  I would totally be in for that.
Team zanz would probably win. I just hope we wouldn't get caught off guard by Fractal Graviton Mercenaries and Blessed Viruses.
Somehow still around, somewhat

kirchj33

Re: kongregate players Vs. Normal players https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31642.msg400442#msg400442
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 01:49:09 am »
Team zanz would probably win. I just hope we wouldn't get caught off guard by Fractal Graviton Mercenaries and Blessed Viruses.
Don't forget their other tricky decks.  Mutagons and Plated Cats.

blarg: