*Author

Offline mathman101

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1264242#msg1264242
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2017, 11:26:50 pm »
We will be starting up a game in about an hour for anyone who is interested in coming and joining us.
something....something....something.....

Offline dracomageat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lord of Magnetism... ...Maybe.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1264956#msg1264956
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2017, 11:15:36 pm »
New game incoming!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1265984#msg1265984
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2017, 12:27:43 pm »
[08:25:05] ‹dracomageat› There is an update due tonight including a few evolution tweaks and the cards for Space Penguin and Cyber Kitty
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline dracomageat

• dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1266002#msg1266002
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2017, 09:43:27 pm »
Sigh. Only half the message got posted. Oh well.

The update is now up and Joey's favourite card has become even more broken but I can't play until tomorrow night. If anyone would be up for a game then (preferably starting earlier than this) or in the days following, please let me know.

Offline dracomageat

Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1266016#msg1266016
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2017, 02:46:08 am »
And my mighty Space Penguin takes his very first game with a combination of Eater of the Dead and the ability to make everyone roll claws.

It still was not an easy victory, with Gigazaur holding off the win by stars, Mantis powering through my roll denial and Captain Fish having his own brief but worrying stint in Tokyo. In fact, if it weren't for the Fish's Anchor promoting further combat and loss of life, I might never have been in the manipulative position I was. Tonight's game could easily have been anyone's.

Offline dracomageat

Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1266035#msg1266035
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2017, 08:39:26 pm »
Next game due in about an hour (~9:40PM GMT).

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1266064#msg1266064
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2017, 07:48:15 pm »
Sigh. Only half the message got posted. Oh well.

The update is now up and Joey's favourite card has become even more broken but I can't play until tomorrow night. If anyone would be up for a game then (preferably starting earlier than this) or in the days following, please let me know.
oh? :D in what way?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1266712#msg1266712
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2017, 06:47:01 pm »
I was thinking of maybe playing a game today, if anyone is interested.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline dracomageat

Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1275886#msg1275886
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2018, 06:27:54 pm »
Anyone up for another round? I'd like to limit it to base set characters plus Cyber Kitty and Space Penguin to test some new stuff if that's ok.

Offline dracomageat

Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1276845#msg1276845
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2018, 05:18:41 pm »
Working on a big edit, anyone fancy a game some time soon?

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1276857#msg1276857
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2018, 05:06:30 pm »
Working on a big edit, anyone fancy a game some time soon?

I'm free after 3 PM PST. Might have a couple of things to do. though.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline dracomageat

Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1276861#msg1276861
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2018, 07:38:02 pm »
Ok, anyone else available?

blarg: