*Author

Online mathman101

• Warmaster
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.mathman101 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: King of Tokyo with Draco and Agumon http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62570.msg1264242#msg1264242
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2017, 11:26:50 PM »
We will be starting up a game in about an hour for anyone who is interested in coming and joining us.
Words and stuff go here. Imagine I am saying something awesome and meaningful as I ramble on about nothingness and pointless words!

blarg: