*Author

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dude! Someone Burgled my Car! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12772.msg163334#msg163334
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 03:54:29 am »
At least you still have your towel.
Y'know that guy SickPillow? Now there's someone who that really knows where his/her towel's at.

Too bad you don't have keys, they could still take your car and strip it for parts.
Although he said his car sucks, but I guess junk yards will take anything :P :P :P
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline Toimu13

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Toimu13 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Thread Necromancer
Re: Dude! Someone Burgled my Car! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12772.msg163655#msg163655
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 09:15:47 pm »
Quote from: SickPillow link=topic=12772.msg172646#msg172646

and... while i was taking a nap just 15 minutes ago, a moth flew into my coffee, and i almost drank it.
[/quote
What random stuff happens to you.

harry959

Re: Dude! Someone Burgled my Car! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12772.msg163767#msg163767
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 11:44:07 pm »
At least you still have your towel.
Y'know that guy SickPillow? Now there's someone who that really knows where his/her towel's at.

Too bad you don't have keys, they could still take your car and strip it for parts.
I believe you mean "frood" and not "someone".

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Dude! Someone Burgled my Car! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12772.msg163771#msg163771
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 11:46:46 pm »
Lol, you have some strange luck SP.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: