7 (1.8%)
Shard of Sacrifice
60 (15.5%)
None of them
11 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 175

*Author

Active members:
casthegamer(1) diviad(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) doomeister(1) blu(1) killfer8(1) icybraker(1) ScytherLoL(1) coinich(1) Tea is good(1) bigbadbanana(1) psychoden(1) teffy(1) tyranim(1) Kyarss(1) acelink(1) Robsta43(1) drklameth(1) (...)(1) Wisemage(1) sinez(1) Salmon(1) Rastafla(1) JETZAL(1) Boingo(1) stage(1) darkhellion(1) xXaliceXx9994(1) JennyP81(1) Medivh(1) killsdazombies(1) dracomageat(1) hello5666(1) Cancerplus(1) b00mc1ap(1) Jelden(1) Selenbrant(1) wizelsnarf(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) godofdeath500(1) Arondight(1) Vorian(1) edunavas(1) GG(1) KorabanVII(1) Puycheval(1) Avenger(1) baa410(1) Seravy(1) BatCountry(1) live-on.no-evil(1) ddevans96(1) achangeofpace(1) pikachufan2164(1) Metoropolice(1) Siweisun(1) Bhlewos(1) dcshuzon(1) willng3(1) sane1271(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) ryalia888(1) adrix89(1) Metahater(1) rgurgelles1(1) I8SumOrangesNItWasK(1) RagidyRock(1) Firenotes(1) AchDeToni(1) nitsudge(1) ch987(1) Djhopper :)(1) Falconian(1) Silenia(1) OdinVanguard(1) mrgoodbar64(1) MV296(1) Winter Is Coming(1) Braingoo(1) hendrydext(1) Powerfrog(1) Malebolgia(1) Quaz(1) Incoming(1) The Chosen One(1) eaglgenes101(1) Drake_XIV(1) Naesala(1) Cunning_Wish(1) Gemini(1) Wizy(1) summerz88(1) iancudorinmarian(1) Ilias22(1) Evan_85(1) tekpau(1) Scaredgirl(2) xdude(2) Kamietsu(2) Kuroaitou(2) zzz123(2) IStoneI(2) Retribution(2) iRwar(2) Marvaddin(2) ItzSean(2) Malduk(2) Mastermind79(2) WhiteTigerShiro(2) joaopcl(2) Zblader(2) RootRanger(2) silux(2) dragonsdemesne(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) Atico(2) Pwnator(2) mrtwigie01(2) Kael Hate(3) Kurohami(3) dragonhuman(3) Antagon(3) PuppyChow(3) ralouf(3) Glitch(4) ratcharmer(4) omegareaper7(4) Poker Alho(4) furballdn(5) johannhowitzer(6) Absol(8) Xinef(9) glennfoo(9) ARTHANASIOS(10) kimham8a(12) Jenkar(13) plastiqe(15)

hendrydext

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg452634#msg452634
« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2012, 02:03:13 pm »
OP: earthquake, Reverse, "SoSucK", Black Hole
All of them is denial card. Very cheap. Very Strong.

Simple solution: increase the cost..

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg456383#msg456383
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2012, 08:26:40 pm »
I believe there should be a separation upped unupped - SoX is the perfect example in my opinion of a card that is weak unupped, and probably too strong upped.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Powerfrog

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg458176#msg458176
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2012, 01:45:34 pm »
Huh. Gonna be the first time earthquake isn't voted as most overpowered, despite it never being nerfed the past 3 times.

Although SoSa makes sense. That card is rediculous.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464473#msg464473
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2012, 11:38:14 pm »
ya i agree with you powerfrog..... i have been playing elements for some time but just recently join the forum..... and i just finish reading all 15 pages from this topic.... almost every page mention earthquake is way too overpowered but still not nerfed.... i suggest to further increase one quanta to use earthquake and only 2 towers/pillars destroyed, and also if possible at least one tower must remain in the field....it is still powerful in my opinion....i believe poseidon can work the same way too.....  and i forget who posted that earthquake does not affect mono and duo decks..... i don agree... when cast in early round, it destroys any deck, not only rainbow.... when someone places 6 earthquakes it is quite unusual not to draw one earthquake in early hand....

shards of sacrifice is crazy too... i believe it should be changed to one turn only...... and instead of losing 40 hp i think can reduce to 20 hp loss when using the shards...... what do you think??
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464474#msg464474
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2012, 11:46:26 pm »
Disagree to both. Eq only slows, takes place and is costly. Also, it's useless vs pillarless decks/low quanta requirement decks.

As for SoX. Usin' one's brain is a good counter to SoX, its power in pvp is nearly null.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.

Offline glennfoo

• glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464487#msg464487
« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2012, 12:32:44 am »
well i stand corrected..... ya if u mention like that i cannot disagree with u too..... lavagolem  rush, phoenix rush, photon user for hope deck etc etc may counter earthquake..... since to each player no matter which deck is being used, there is always a counter or solution... i may not be a frequent pvp player but i have been suggesting this game to my friends since last 2 years i think.... and i always like discussing with them..... i am the most active one between them.... but they have been complaining about earthquake messing their game..... we are playing in places where proxy is used, and when there is proxy there will be less pvp match for us.... we have been playing with AIs( level 4, false god, ARENA and so on) so u can see these AIs are more advantageous..... rush decks may not work so well against them with life almost 200....

i myself have seen a lot of deck used in pvp.... ok a lot are rush decks since the hp is at 100.... i prefer stalling and i used these method a lot against my friends.... and i have a rush deck too when i am going serious in pvp tournaments in the future..... one just cannot win with one deck....but i am now talking in general and in behalf of all other players like us who plays arena more than pvp matches.....  so i believe you understand why earthquake is currently overpowered..... it just doesn't make the match fun  and they always rage quit when their pillars got earthquaked.... with double dexterity and extra marks one can almost not do anything anymore...very difficult to think of a counter at that time..... i do not thing at that time earthquake slows u down, it finishes you.... and this card counters so many of  my friends' deck totally even mine.... i don think having one more quanta and two pillars destroyed will affect earth mark so adversely.... but will make the game more competitive both in pvp and arena......

well with shard of sacrifice i agree with you..... i played farenheit a lot and with stalling so when opponents used the shard..... hahaha i just deflag the weapon only to use it again later after 2 turns.... but only 40 hps loss and regain hp for 2 turns, i think it is a force to be reckoned with..... well i don have that much of an issue with shard of sacrifice but more with earthquake.... and i am hoping more shards are being develpoed for other marks as well...... there are marks with no respective shards yet..... well i stand corrected jenkar but this is my opinion....

Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464491#msg464491
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2012, 12:56:47 am »
SoSac, for obvious reasons.  Graboid is cheaply priced for its capability to almost unstoppably summon a Shrieker.  RT had too much capability on the card, not necessarily versatility, but for primary purpose it can completely undo countless turns what has happened to a creature, which should be limited to only a few turns.
Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464495#msg464495
« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2012, 01:08:59 am »
SoSac, for obvious reasons.  Graboid is cheaply priced for its capability to almost unstoppably summon a Shrieker.  RT had too much capability on the card, not necessarily versatility, but for primary purpose it can completely undo countless turns what has happened to a creature, which should be limited to only a few turns.
I'd like your obvious reasons ^-^

Quaz

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464690#msg464690
« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2012, 05:43:12 pm »
SoSa definitely

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg464696#msg464696
« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2012, 05:53:54 pm »

Incoming

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg466856#msg466856
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2012, 07:44:07 pm »
I strongly believe Shard of Sacrifice from the newer cards and Phase Shield from the older are overpowered.

The shard has no weaknesses except antimatter.And to use that you have to use antimatter on your own creatures and if you manage to survive the creatures are useless.Making it a permanent would help a great deal.

The shield is too powerful compared to other elements' shields so it should be nerfed.

Offline glennfoo

Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg466906#msg466906
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2012, 11:15:32 pm »
I strongly believe Shard of Sacrifice from the newer cards and Phase Shield from the older are overpowered.

The shard has no weaknesses except antimatter.And to use that you have to use antimatter on your own creatures and if you manage to survive the creatures are useless.Making it a permanent would help a great deal.

The shield is too powerful compared to other elements' shields so it should be nerfed.

care to explain how phase shield is too powerful compared to others?? i believe every shield are useful in certain situations.... all you need is defrag and steal and the shield is down.... it does not protect you from spell like firebolt, drain life and icebolt.... so care to give your reasoning??

anything
blarg: