7 (1.8%)
Shard of Sacrifice
60 (15.5%)
None of them
11 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 175

*Author

Active members:
casthegamer(1) diviad(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) doomeister(1) blu(1) killfer8(1) icybraker(1) ScytherLoL(1) coinich(1) Tea is good(1) bigbadbanana(1) psychoden(1) teffy(1) tyranim(1) Kyarss(1) acelink(1) Robsta43(1) drklameth(1) (...)(1) Wisemage(1) sinez(1) Salmon(1) Rastafla(1) JETZAL(1) Boingo(1) stage(1) darkhellion(1) xXaliceXx9994(1) JennyP81(1) Medivh(1) killsdazombies(1) dracomageat(1) hello5666(1) Cancerplus(1) b00mc1ap(1) Jelden(1) Selenbrant(1) wizelsnarf(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) godofdeath500(1) Arondight(1) Vorian(1) edunavas(1) GG(1) KorabanVII(1) Puycheval(1) Avenger(1) baa410(1) Seravy(1) BatCountry(1) live-on.no-evil(1) ddevans96(1) achangeofpace(1) pikachufan2164(1) Metoropolice(1) Siweisun(1) Bhlewos(1) dcshuzon(1) willng3(1) sane1271(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) ryalia888(1) adrix89(1) Metahater(1) rgurgelles1(1) I8SumOrangesNItWasK(1) RagidyRock(1) Firenotes(1) AchDeToni(1) nitsudge(1) ch987(1) Djhopper :)(1) Falconian(1) Silenia(1) OdinVanguard(1) mrgoodbar64(1) MV296(1) Winter Is Coming(1) Braingoo(1) hendrydext(1) Powerfrog(1) Malebolgia(1) Quaz(1) Incoming(1) The Chosen One(1) eaglgenes101(1) Drake_XIV(1) Naesala(1) Cunning_Wish(1) Gemini(1) Wizy(1) summerz88(1) iancudorinmarian(1) Ilias22(1) Evan_85(1) tekpau(1) Scaredgirl(2) xdude(2) Kamietsu(2) Kuroaitou(2) zzz123(2) IStoneI(2) Retribution(2) iRwar(2) Marvaddin(2) ItzSean(2) Malduk(2) Mastermind79(2) WhiteTigerShiro(2) joaopcl(2) Zblader(2) RootRanger(2) silux(2) dragonsdemesne(2) whatifidogetcaught?(2) Atico(2) Pwnator(2) mrtwigie01(2) Kael Hate(3) Kurohami(3) dragonhuman(3) Antagon(3) PuppyChow(3) ralouf(3) Glitch(4) ratcharmer(4) omegareaper7(4) Poker Alho(4) furballdn(5) johannhowitzer(6) Absol(8) Xinef(9) glennfoo(9) ARTHANASIOS(10) kimham8a(12) Jenkar(13) plastiqe(15)

Offline mrtwigie01

• Reputation Power: 2
  • mrtwigie01 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg488794#msg488794
« Reply #252 on: April 28, 2012, 05:20:53 am »
another powerful creature for fire is not needed, instead other elements such as light should be boosted

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg488797#msg488797
« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2012, 05:26:05 am »
another powerful creature for fire is not needed, instead other elements such as light should be boosted
Doesn't make it OP by any means. Sure, it's probably better than crimson dragon, but it's still very fragile and counterable. Just because fire gets another creature does not make that creature overpowered by any means.

Offline Pwnator

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Pwnator is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :3
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg488798#msg488798
« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2012, 05:28:48 am »
Also for  :fire, if using Immolation/Cremation, SoFs are much cheaper.
Btw, a rage potion does not grant an extra destroy, 3 are required for that.
15*3-5+15=55 ; 15*3-15+15=45 ; Despite the card stating if HP>50, it turns into a BH if HP=50.

On the topic, In my opinion the most OP cards are RT and SoF. I don't think SoSa is that OP in the meta game.

Whoops fail math hahahaha
So yeah, 3 RagePots or 2 Elixirs grant an extra Explosion along with +15/12 ATK. And yeah, you can power the BH you get with 3 Cremations, provided the SoF doesn't steal any  :gravity from you.

Also, another annoying application for SoF is with Discord. Screws up your towers & HGs, then your quanta, then your quanta gets sucked away at turn 3. Have yet to actually see one in action, though.

Offline summerz88

• Reputation Power: 3
  • summerz88 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg539858#msg539858
« Reply #255 on: September 07, 2012, 04:27:24 pm »
Shard of focus much like devourer and pest has situations where it just provides too much quanta control, and given the large amount of hp its very hard to kill other than when its first played onto the field. That said its never an instant win, and requires a significant quanta investment to play.

The thing that makes this game so interesting to play is that cards have serious strengths and weaknesses, so in certain situations something will seem OP, but the only real judge is how decks with and without a particular card stack up % wise, and I think if you ran the numbers you would be surprised to find that quantum tower is probably the most OP card, not because of what it does, but because of what it lets you do.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg539908#msg539908
« Reply #256 on: September 07, 2012, 06:44:13 pm »
Looks like most people have the same opinion as me. SoFo, BH and SoSac are overpowered, maybe reverse time too, but max 3 votes, remember?
1) SoFo is overpowered because:
     a) It can be played early (2 QT or just 3 normal Towers grant SoFo in turn 1/2)
     b) It can destroy you're first pillars in a rainbow
     c) It can BH a rainbow early, locking it down literally (most decks are rainbow these days, mine too...)
     d) It can be used with GPull
     e) It can fit in ANY deck
     f) Fatal combination with Discord

2) BH is overpowered because:
     a) Absorbs a lot of quanta
     b) Fatal combination with Discord
     c) Kills rainbows

3) SoSac is overpowered because:
     a) Removes only 48/40 hp and once starter is impossible to stop the chain (besides purify)
     b) Better than dimensional shield, even with the Hp reduction, because not all decks have purify, but every deck has PC (Sofo...)

Offline Ilias22

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Ilias22 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ice dragon
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg540127#msg540127
« Reply #257 on: September 08, 2012, 07:15:09 am »
Shard of sacrifice is the most overpowered card for me ;D
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 07:59:33 am by Ilias22 »
:water :water :water

Offline Evan_85

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Evan_85 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hypocrite
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg540132#msg540132
« Reply #258 on: September 08, 2012, 07:39:52 am »
While I feel sofo is like 3-4 cards in one (destroys pillars like an EQ, eats permanents like deflag, draws quanta like the devourer and even heals), after careful consideration I didn't mark any other cards in the poll.

Black hole is indeed brutal when paired with discord, but in itself is a card that's pretty mediocre against anything else than a rainbow, and plastique's posts states that we should look at the cards, not decks.

And while purify is indeed the only hard counter of Sosac, there are many ways to soft-counter it, as in dealing less than 20 damage, killing some own creatures, holding them back until opponents hp is above 40. It can be difficult in some specific decks, but I think promotes a strategic approach rather than being op in itself.

And dim-shield is actually helpful: It teaches us beginners early to pack perma-control.  :D
*living on Kong* *much derp* *very troll* *wow* *so newb*

Offline tekpau

• Reputation Power: 1
  • tekpau is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg1010547#msg1010547
« Reply #259 on: October 25, 2012, 02:21:07 pm »
i think the most aether card overpower, if they become immortal and can deal attack like magic, what the use of shied??how overcome it??

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: [POLL] Which Cards are Overpowered? 1.30 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=4031.msg1010697#msg1010697
« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2012, 02:01:03 am »
I need to change my vote, I don't think SoSac is OP anymore. I'd say SoFo is OP, but for some reason I have a difficult time accepting this.
Hey there

blarg: