Poll

What change(s) would you like to see instad of current?

Boingo: burrowed creatures get unburrowed when EQ|QS is cast
1 (5.9%)
Boingo: Burrowed creatures receive damage based on number of pillars destroyed by EQ|QS
1 (5.9%)
EvaRia: EQ|QS destroys pillars based on your earth quanta
7 (41.2%)
Other - please post your suggestion
2 (11.8%)
No nerf needed
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

*Author

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1189743#msg1189743
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2015, 09:12:31 pm »
My apologies for unearthing this thread. If the mods delete it I shall understand.

This card would be more flavorful/fun as Earth's field effect spell, fit to stall mana and/or unburrow creatures.

Where are the vote options, sir?

You are more than welcome to revive these topics instead of opening new ones. No point in duplicate threads.

Also I have added poll based on suggestions posted so far.
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1189784#msg1189784
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2015, 01:44:56 am »
Add a"no nerf needed" in the poll  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline becarem

• Reputation Power: 0
  • becarem hides under a Cloak.
  • Understanding is a three-edged sword.
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1189804#msg1189804
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2015, 04:56:11 am »
Heh, unearthed...no worries, these threads are generally okay to be revived. It's better than a new topic for the same thing being started.

Could you please elaborate on field effect spell? As for vote options, they likely got removed with the forum transfer (April 2012), I'll alert Treldon (this section's moderator) to this thread and ask him to start a new poll.

Ah, thank you all.

What I meant by "field effect" was, an effect intended to affect multiple and/or all targets - such as Plague, Fire Storm, or Pandemonium. If earth18x18.pngwas to acquire a card that has that property, it would make the most sense to refer to that card by the term "Earthquake". Its current purpose is as card advantage and logistical headaches, and its use being described as "fun" is debatable. I consider it alongside other conditional victory pathways (like poison) but if it can be changed then I would gladly do so.

Rather than pull the pillar destruction from the game or earth18x18.png- I feel that including alternate elements with access to that ability is the most long-term satisfying solution, but even earth18x18.png could call it something else.
:time

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1189805#msg1189805
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2015, 05:05:16 am »
Heh, unearthed...no worries, these threads are generally okay to be revived. It's better than a new topic for the same thing being started.

Could you please elaborate on field effect spell? As for vote options, they likely got removed with the forum transfer (April 2012), I'll alert Treldon (this section's moderator) to this thread and ask him to start a new poll.

Ah, thank you all.

What I meant by "field effect" was, an effect intended to affect multiple and/or all targets - such as Plague, Fire Storm, or Pandemonium. If earth18x18.pngwas to acquire a card that has that property, it would make the most sense to refer to that card by the term "Earthquake". Its current purpose is as card advantage and logistical headaches, and its use being described as "fun" is debatable. I consider it alongside other conditional victory pathways (like poison) but if it can be changed then I would gladly do so.

Rather than pull the pillar destruction from the game or earth18x18.png- I feel that including alternate elements with access to that ability is the most long-term satisfying solution, but even earth18x18.png could call it something else.
So because you don't like the card, it should change? I'm sorry but that is a terrible argument. And there are much bigger issues ahead of that anyways.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1189806#msg1189806
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2015, 05:08:46 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Ah, thank you all.

Just a hint: for the element icons in text you can use either the emoji or :elementname (so : earth without space)
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Ghaladh

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Ghaladh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Restless Element
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1195441#msg1195441
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2015, 09:01:12 am »
3 pillars destroyed at the mere cost of 3 :earth is too much. Either reduce the number of pillars destroyed (2) or increase the cost of the card (5 :earth).

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1195509#msg1195509
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 04:21:05 pm »
3 pillars destroyed at the mere cost of 3 :earth is too much. Either reduce the number of pillars destroyed (2) or increase the cost of the card (5 :earth).
Neither of those are needed. 5 cost would make the card pretty much useless, and inferior to trident, and destroying 2 pillars makes it useless that much earlier. Why nerf something that isn't dominating the game in the least? Really, discoholes or ghostmare are much more annoying and universal then something like devquake. Can't lock down nova rushes, or immo rushes, there other two can.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline TeRevised

• Reputation Power: 1
  • TeRevised is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: [Official] Earthquake | Quicksand https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=5202.msg1293465#msg1293465
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2019, 04:21:31 pm »
Elements often have ways to break themselves (Fire/Fire Storm for example).
Can be "Destroy 1 Quanta source in target cluster per 5 Earth quanta held".
Earthquake could deal 2 Damage to Burrowed as well.

blarg: