*Author

Active members:
Jangoo(1) Xsshstex(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) Bonestorm(1) Essence(1) jmdt(1) ZergKing(1) az4rel(1) 1world24(1) xKelevra(1) LaFlibuste(1) Artois(1) cooroxsenri(1) maverixk(1) Mr.Dodo(1) Antagon(1) Metoropolice(1) TuckingFypo(1) cat1234333(1) Wyrsa(1) Firenotes(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) rickerd(1) Alias(1) Corri(1) Barcafan95(1) KiLLjoY(1) DarkStelth52(1) Kata(1) Muffinesque(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) aceben3(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Dart(1) killsdazombies(1) Guizonde(1) calcan(1) Fikraxtein(1) Qwandri(1) Zblader(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) @sshole1371(1) Neicul(1) Zerker31(1) thatnewguy(1) NonexistentFlower(1) sinyor(1) Marsu(1) Blix77(1) mathman101(1) Siouxselle(1) OzzJr(1) S2xaT5No(1) TheWatermelon(1) Theboss1248(1) Blacksmith(1) jappo97(1) Discord(1) Arseface(1) sho7gun(1) CrockettRocket(1) Cookiereaper(2) morningstar(2) Camoninja(2) PuppyChow(2) Wimbledofy(2) XesForEyes(2) taker(2) Thalas(2) ninetyfools(2) Shrink(2) Kharon(2) mega plini(2) Xamuel(2) Kynthea(2) suxerz(2) The M(2) PlayerOa(2) Wizy(2) Shannensl(2) mildlyfrightenedboy(2) IJuggler(2) Zam888(2) Devas(2) vivimancer(2) leopardxp(2) Bee(2) LITHE(2) vagman13(2) BeefSupreme(2) Basman-1453(2) TimerClock14(3) CoyoteStarrk(3) 0gr0(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) puri1(3) Silver(3) Tiko(3) tyranim(3) Higurashi(3) David128(3) burpcow(3) thispersonisagenius(3) Faro(3) Zarathustra1883(3) 09113664593c(3) Selinea(4) vrt(4) Jenkar(4) Aphrael(4) andretimpa(4) Plastica(4) ddevans96(5) Conchobear(5) Cheesy111(5) einherjar145(5) Xenocidius(6) zhangvict(6) MiasmicBound(6) ARTHANASIOS(6) nilsieboy(7) plastiqe(7) Malebolgia(7) Gandora(8) artimies7(11) Uppercut(12) nerd1(13) McSod(13) regen2k9(14) OTL(15) Contrary(18) bucky1andonly(18) THEACCUSO(18) Efreet(19) juan_de_diablo(24) EvaRia(26) Scaramanga(28) memimemi(30) Aves(34) Cel(39) rowcla(42) johannhowitzer(44) calindu(46) mesaprotector(67) Drake_XIV(106) skotadi phobos(115)

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg444967#msg444967
« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2012, 11:51:11 pm »
meh.
5/10
I think that we should divide this into subsections per major genres so you don't have to listen to songs from a genre you detest, and you'll also have a better idea of how to rate it (within the genre)
examples:

Rock (includes heavy metal, death metal, old school rock, pop rock, etc.)
Electronica (includes dubstep, techno, and basically any variety wikipedia mentions.)
Classical: (self explanatory, does include marches)
Jazz: (Fusion, model, honky-tonk (I know that's technically not jazz, but...) blues, etc.)
Rap: (if this overlaps with other genres, when in doubt, just post here.)
Foreign: (includes any music not in english, unless even a non-speaker of that language can easily identify it with one of the previous genres
Country: (may not be needed, many country songs fall under previous categories)
Misc: anything that doesn't really fit.

here's my song:
last resort- papa roach (http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Last+Resort/pZI2E?src=5)
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg444968#msg444968
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2012, 11:56:24 pm »
Get Touhou here: http://doujinstyle.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42867-official-doujinstyle-reclamation-thread-30/

You will need to sign up for free on that forum.  Search for "Imperishable", it should be the third instance of that word down the page.  Click the link on the name itself, and you may need 7-Zip (free) to unzip it or something.  There's a translation patch somewhere in there, I may or may not have used it myself, and it's not necessary to play the game.  Controls for the game are arrow keys for movement, hold Z to shoot, press X to set off a bomb, hold shift to switch to youkai mode, which also slows you down for more precision and displays your hitbox.

Now, back to MUSICK.  (Please don't link to stuff like Grooveshark, stick with YouTube where possible.)  7/10 for good presentation in a genre I don't like.

And my next submission, a piece from a game you absolutely must play if you haven't... it will change your life.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg445129#msg445129
« Reply #278 on: January 04, 2012, 09:09:21 am »
5/10.

I guess it would be better when listened to in the actual game and it amplifies that whole 'I just saved the world' feeling, but from someone who has never played the game and is merely watching it on Youtube, completely out of context ... eh.

Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down (
)
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg445207#msg445207
« Reply #279 on: January 04, 2012, 01:31:17 pm »
9/10, wow, not bad, the instrumental was very good.

The Naked And Famous - Punching In A Dream (
)
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Contrary

Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg445259#msg445259
« Reply #280 on: January 04, 2012, 05:00:59 pm »
10/10 One of my favourite songs!

k3s3A&feature=mh_lolz

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg445690#msg445690
« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2012, 12:48:06 pm »
9/10 It's very good, I personally like the dubstep version I listened 1 week ago.

K'NAAN - Bang Bang ft. Adam Levine (
)
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Corri

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Corri is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2015 2nd Place
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg445758#msg445758
« Reply #282 on: January 05, 2012, 03:59:31 pm »
8/10 its a nice song for fifa :D

&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL (
&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg446214#msg446214
« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2012, 12:26:57 pm »
1/10. Definitely not my style ... nor my language.

Stan - Eminem (
)

Barcafan95

Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg446255#msg446255
« Reply #284 on: January 06, 2012, 03:19:26 pm »
I love and hate that song....Its really good but also kind of tragic...
9/10

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg446323#msg446323
« Reply #285 on: January 06, 2012, 07:59:36 pm »
4/10
Not badly done. However... I hate have a strong aversion to the style. I do recognize that it is probably better than most other albums/compositions of that type.

&feature=related
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Fear the Darkness ...
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg447588#msg447588
« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2012, 01:42:38 pm »
9/10

I love simple, powerful string melodies like that one.

Possibly one of the most beautiful songs ever written: Swallowed in the Sea - Coldplay (
)

Offline nerd1

• Reputation Power: 15
  • nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.nerd1 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • kind of active
Re: Rate the song above you https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27678.msg447739#msg447739
« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2012, 10:40:26 pm »
I thought it was a fairly boring video, but the vocals were nice. 6.5/10
I created this one myself, I need a rating as well as what I could do better.
euphonium dubstep (
&context=C30dbc8dADOEgsToPDskJadcA3ZMJwsLU3qJvsyIdP)
The laziest elements player this side of one thousand posts.

anything
blarg: