*Author

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1144742#msg1144742
« on: July 10, 2014, 04:12:18 pm »

Join as an apprentice

Are you new? Do you have questions about the game or the forum? Do you have a hard time getting help from anyone?

Worry no more! The renewed Mentor Program helps you getting started in both the game and on the forum. The only thing you need to do is to contact one of the mentors. Our mentors help and guide newer members through the basics of the game and the community, as well as answering any questions and helping out in any way they can. There are 4 categories, and you can choose a mentor from the category you wish to excel in!

PvP
Sera
What I can help you with:
  • Unupgraded PVP and a general idea of how Battle League works.
  • Walking you through how you should grow your account with grinding for rares and electrum.
Activity is sporadic but I can quickly respond to PMs. Generally inactive at 16-22 GMT.

Physsion
  • Competitive PVP strategies and deckbuilding
  • War and Trials
  • General forum knowledge and BBcode formatting
  • Darkness
Most Active: GMT 0800-1200

worldwideweb3
  • WC, War, trials, leagues, any pvp event, you name it.
  • General forum knowledge.
  • AI/Arena grinding.
Most Active: Depends, but normally 1600 to 2400 GMT. But im normally at home right now, so probably more

Deckbuilding
Aves
  • Deckbuilding
  • Analyzing the meta
  • Grinding in the game
  • Miscellaneous Forum knowledge
Most Active: It really varies day by day, but I'm usually on 12 AM GMT onwards.

worldwideweb3
  • WC, War, trials, leagues, any pvp event, you name it.
  • General forum knowledge.
  • AI/Arena grinding.
Most Active: Depends, but normally 1600 to 2400 GMT. But im normally at home right now, so probably more

PvP Deckbuilding
Physsion
  • War and Trials
  • Darkness

AI/Arena Deckbuilding
dragtom
Forum expert This text has the background color. It isn't transparent. AI-deckbuilder
  • using SMF-code, including the mods used on this forum.
  • Routes to 'mastering' the game.
  • All information about game mechanics you might need.
  • Making almost any deck idea work somewhat, and showing why they won't work as well as other decks.
  • knowledge of just about every event on the forums.
Most active: from GMT 18.00 to GMT 23.00

Card Ideas and Art

andretimpa

• Card creation and balancing.
  • How to make pretty pictures.

Most active: Varies, but I check my PMs often.

AD TienzuStorm
  • Basic Guide to the Card Ideas & Art section (posting etiquette, submitting to the Levels System and showing how it works, detailed explanation of the Cygnia and FG Proposal projects and how to access it, other general things a newbie to CIA could possibly need)
  • For more advanced Card Designers: Most any specific question about the CIA can be answered (ex: Upgrade balancing, Help in the WCs, Elemental Themes and Conceptual Design, etc.)
  • Basically anything card related
  • And I can also help with the Art section of Card Ideas & Art. Can help you make pretty pictures digitally. Can also offer some tips for drawing by hand if interested (although I imagine they'll be a bit limited because you can't physically see me and vice versa, but we can try)
Most Active: Mondays and Wednesdays are days you'll likely manage to catch me. If you don't manage that, then send me a PM. I check in at least once every two days, so a relatively speedy reply. Weekends are busy for me, much busier than the week days, so preferably not Saturday or Sunday.

Forums Experts
dragtom
Forum expert This text has the background color. It isn't transparent. AI-deckbuilder
  • using SMF-code, including the mods used on this forum.
  • Routes to 'mastering' the game.
  • All information about game mechanics you might need.
  • Making almost any deck idea work somewhat, and showing why they won't work as well as other decks.
  • knowledge of just about every event on the forums.
Most active: from GMT 18.00 to GMT 23.00

Discord
  • Almost anything about the Forum: basics, advanced, everything you want to know about this lovable community.
  • Some tactics and strategies of the game, how to make balanced decks.
  • All types of BBcode. from tables to desc and more.
  • Balancing card ideas.
  • How to have fun in PVP
  • How to rap successfully.
  • Someone who'll listen when you need it.
Most active: Don't know. But alot and enough if you're ever up for a talk or a friendly duel. If I'm ever not on, I'll get to my inbox as soon as I can.

Physsion
  • War and Trials
  • Darkness

If you found who you need help from, you can either send him a Private Message (PM) or post in this thread. If you don't know how to send a PM, click the name of your chosen Mentor and click "Send a personal message" on the upcoming page.

One Apprentice can ask the help of multiple Mentors on different topics, just like one Mentor can have multiple Apprentices - though Mentors can redirect excess Apprentices. Please refrain from asking the same thing from multiple Mentors.

Do you want to join as a Mentor? Post in our General Discussion thread.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:21:49 pm by kinkykitten624 »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline darklacerta9505

• Reputation Power: 1
  • darklacerta9505 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1144920#msg1144920
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 08:24:41 pm »
Can i have SpikeSpiegel as my mentor?
Hi :)

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1144942#msg1144942
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 09:20:49 pm »

Ok, let's make order: dark PMed me about "forum secrets", as I wrote in my applilcation. Actually it was humor, there are no secrets here. But I'd be happy to help you.
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1144953#msg1144953
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 09:51:43 pm »
Some functionalities of the forum are borderline secret because of how badly advertised they are. (I know lots of vets that never heard of "Who's Online" or knew how to ignore a thread for example).
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline SubmachineTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145041#msg1145041
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 04:56:12 am »
Welcome our new Mentor to the group, SpikeSpiegel! :D
Yes, now you can have him.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Dark_Scorpio

• Dark_Scorpio is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145471#msg1145471
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 05:02:56 pm »
I'm quite new. I've been playing for about 4-5 days. I've mostly been relying on Devonian Dragon rushes to farm Elder and recently adopted the Firecell OTK. I could use some guidance as I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and I'm not sure what direction to start building into.

From what I saw of the "mentors" I think RootRanger is my best bet. If they are still active.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145475#msg1145475
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 05:24:32 pm »
Oh, thanks! I currently have one apprentice. I can take you if necessary, but you might be able to get more help from someone else. Are Blacksmith and Odii available?
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145480#msg1145480
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 05:29:58 pm »
Sure. I have capacity.

Just pm me or join chat.
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline Dark_Scorpio

• Dark_Scorpio is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145484#msg1145484
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 05:39:49 pm »
Okay. Odii was kinda tied with Root during my judgement. >_>
I'm already in chat, so i'll each out to him there.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145600#msg1145600
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 07:09:14 am »
Some functionalities of the forum are borderline secret because of how badly advertised they are. (I know lots of vets that never heard of "Who's Online" or knew how to ignore a thread for example).
What, really? When I had around 200 posts, I ignored a whole board, let alone individual threads. The language thing really isn't for me XD

EDIT: show of hands how many of you know about the quick reply and the quick edit buttons
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:19:58 am by dawn to dusk »

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145610#msg1145610
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 08:28:58 am »
EDIT: show of hands how many of you know about the quick reply and the quick edit buttons
What? Where?

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1145611#msg1145611
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2014, 08:32:03 am »
Quick reply is at the bottom left of the page where it says quick reply and quick edit is the pen and paper symbol above your IP at the bottom right of your posts

blarg: Sera,Physsion,worldwideweb3,Aves,dragtom,andretimpa,AD TienzuStorm,Discord