*Author

Offline ECarpenter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ECarpenter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1241531#msg1241531
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2016, 10:27:21 pm »
Ooh, an :entropy fella! :D

I'll leave you a PM :)

Much obliged!

Offline Dark Steel Wolf

• Dark Steel Wolf is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Dragon Tamer
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1252515#msg1252515
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2016, 08:56:57 pm »
I am hoping to get some help with refining my deck, as it is currently very hit-or-miss. I am also hoping for some introduction to PvP events, as I have no experience in PvP outside of the Arena.
--
Thanks,
DSW

Offline Omnior

• Omnior is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1254360#msg1254360
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2016, 01:40:49 am »
Hi, I'm relatively new to Elements, but I am enjoying the game very much.   :)  So far, I'm playing mono Dark and have around 2/3 of my deck upgraded so far.  I had a really lucky spin a little while ago against a half-blood player and won my first Trident! ;D  As soon as I build up a decent stash of electrum again, I'll be looking for advice on a good rainbow deck to farm half-bloods consistently.  I have zero experience with pvp and the arena.  Is my time early on better spent farming the level 3 opponents for coin and the occasional decent card I don't have (enough of) yet, or trying my hand at the arena?

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1254362#msg1254362
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2016, 01:54:07 am »
Hi there, welcome to the forums! Arena is asynchronous pvp-- you face decks that other players have made that have special perks and bonuses. This means that facing the arena is pretty much like facing a regular AI, but that AI has higher rewards. In addition, arena decks lose HP over time to encourage new submissions, so you'll often find lower-than-normal HP decks in bronze and silver where there aren't as many players submitting decks. More on that here. Ah, to answer your question: Yes, try the arena! Barring lucky spins, it has generally higher rewards than AI4.

One thing to note: this particular thread isn't the best place to post questions. We have a special thread for questions here-- Also, feel free to PM any of the mentors listed in the OP of this thread. If you want help in real-time, chat is the best place. There's also the deck help section if you want help on a specific deck! And if you're looking for more ideas, there's this wonderful compilation of decks, as well as the tutorials I linked in your introduction thread.

:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1265403#msg1265403
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2017, 04:18:44 am »
Hey, I would like some help on deckbuilding. I started playing 3 days ago and I'm enjoying the game so far. I'm using a  :time :rainbow deck. It's fairly balanced, I think it has a good strategy, but I found that it's not sufficient for grinding because it has a low chance of winning against Elders (25-40% win rate, according to xenocidus's simulator). I have no PVP experience, and I have brief knowledge on some strategies. I think dragtom would be the best choice for me, regarding both mentor description and time zone.

EDIT: Realizing I should go to the Deck Help section of the forum for this kind of thing.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 07:16:12 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline TidesRedemption

• TidesRedemption is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1267137#msg1267137
« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2017, 04:24:17 am »
any one willing to take on an apprentice

Offline worldwideweb3

• Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1267153#msg1267153
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2017, 02:41:51 pm »
any one willing to take on an apprentice

Sure, will send a pm.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Patient666158

• Patient666158 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Don't fight Fire Stall with Fire Stall.
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1268015#msg1268015
« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2017, 05:12:56 am »
Could i get Physsion or www3 as my mentor plz?
:gravity, hold on to me...

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1284761#msg1284761
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2019, 11:30:01 pm »
Nothing like the smell of Necro in the morning.

I am willing to offer my services. Mine will be a class like setting. The agenda would be as followed;
  • Introduction to the forums
  • Show you how to get Electrum quickly and what you should spend it on
  • Teach the basics to competitions/league/tournaments
  • Pass you on to another member who is actually good at PvP for further training if required based on current skill set

PM me, find me on discord or on blab.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1284782#msg1284782
« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2019, 09:57:26 am »

I am willing to offer my services. Mine will be a class like setting. The agenda would be as followed;
  • Pass you on to another member who is actually good at PvP for further training if required based on current skill set

Teach the newbie to use 6 Dusks in every deck, then send him to shock. :D
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1284783#msg1284783
« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2019, 10:15:07 am »

C'mon, we know you want to join as apprentice instead.

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Join as an apprentice https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54942.msg1284951#msg1284951
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2019, 08:06:20 pm »

Teach the newbie to use 6 Dusks in every deck, then send him to shock. :D
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

anything
blarg: