*Author

Offline AD TienzuStormTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Hidden Life https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60814.msg1218573#msg1218573
« on: December 22, 2015, 04:54:28 pm »
Hidden Life

Brief Intro: This is basically a story about a war between AbomiNation and OtyUnity, with maybe a few other forum jokes mixed in..

Chapter One

"Release the Abominations!"
     Discord shouted as she jumped up and brought down the weapon that matched her name. It smashed into the rusty metal that made up the exterior of the small Gravity base. Waves of different elemental colors radiated from the point of collision as a tiny piece of metal broke off from the slightly weakened wall. Discord grimaced. She'd been at this for at least five minutes, but that small chip was the only sign of progress she'd made. And right now, she couldn't afford to waste time. This was war.
     "Discord! What are you doing?"
     Discord looked up. It was Ian. He was the leader of AbomiNation and was the feared copy ninja across the realm of Elements. It was almost as if his eye was a Quantum Pillar itself, because the moment he saw another Elemental cast a spell, he could instantly cast that same spell. Discord had heard that he could actually cast every spell in existence because of his special ability.
     "Discord?" The words shook her out of her thoughts.
     She stood up. "Yes, um.." She stepped aside and showcased the metallic sphere that was one of OtyUnity's small bases. "I've traced the Abominations to here, and I've been trying to get it open. But it's too strong."
     Ian thought for a second, then told her to back away. She did as told, and Ian took in a deep breath before he pulled down his mask to reveal his special eye. The pupil was still for a moment, then rotated and turned a fiery red. Ian suddenly jumped up and breathed out a blast of fire. The rusty metal of the base melted almost as soon as the fire touched it. In a matter of seconds, the base had been melted down to nothing, and all that was left was a small hole in the ground, presumable leading to the larger base. Ian and Discord looked at each other, then nodded and jumped in.

Spoiler for cards featured:

Yay or nay?
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Hidden Life https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60814.msg1218574#msg1218574
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 04:59:46 pm »
Yay!
Keep going! :D
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

• AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
Re: Hidden Life https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60814.msg1218765#msg1218765
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 03:29:34 am »
Back with Ch. Two (the introduced character's image is based on their appearance in one of the NL comics)

Chapter Two

Discord landed on her feet on a hard concrete floor. She was in a hallway that was lined with electric lights that emitted a strangely unnatural looking white glow. Ian dropped down quickly after right in front of her. He immediately took off running down the hall. Discord followed in suit, their footsteps echoing around the futuristic silver walls. As they turned a corner, Ian stopped suddenly, with Discord barely skidding to a stop to prevent a crash. He turned around and signaled for her to be quiet.
     Ian put a finger to his covered eye, then jumped out from the cover of the wall and pointed a finger down the corridor. A blast of ice appeared from the tip of his finger and went down the hallway. Discord peered around the corner, curious to see what needed to be frozen.
     Down the hallway was a crowd of Graviton Guards, all together. At the moment, they were frozen in their positions as guards, with several holding frozen hammer. Ian stepped out, and with a flash of gold from his eye, he pointed down the hall in the opposite direction of where the frozen Graviton Guards were.
     "That's where they're keeping the Abominations." Ian said quietly. Discord nodded, then they both ran off down the hall.
     Until they hit a dead end. Ian looked around, confused, when suddenly it seemed as if all the lights went out behind them. They turned around and saw the silhouette  Colossal Dragon staring right at them. On top of its head was a hooded figure wearing a Gravity shaded light brown cloak, but with the giant dragon blocking off all the lights, it was impossible to try and identify anything. The hooded figure was holding a dead Abomination in his right hand.
     "Well well well.. look what came crawling in." The voice echoed ominously around the walls. Suddenly the figure jumped off the dragon and slowly floated to the ground, his hands glowing orange. As his feet touched the ground, he took off his hood and stared at them.
     Ian gasped. There was only one person in the world of Elements that had that familiar face. Discord looked at the face, then back at Ian. Was that really a face?
     "Worldwideweb?" The globe on the figure's neck swiveled to look at Ian, and two eyes opened. A grin broke out.

Spoiler for Cards used:
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Hidden Life https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60814.msg1218797#msg1218797
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 01:09:27 pm »
Noooooo! D:
Current profile picture

• I'm back bitches
Re: Hidden Life https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60814.msg1220999#msg1220999
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 05:48:21 pm »
Guess who is back? :P

Chapter Three

"Long time no see, eh?" WWW3 laughed. He looked at the Abomination in his hands with disgust, then threw it at the feet of the two intruders.
     "I'm surprised that I could've lured you in like this. Seems like that mystic eye of yours has gotten rusty, hasn't it?" Ian grimaced, but remained in silence.
      Discord looked over worriedly at her sensei. "What are we going to do?" She whispered furtively. Ian didn't respond. Did he not hear her? She whispered again, slightly louder. "Ian, what're we going to-"
      Suddenly, Ian pushed Discord back behind him and charged at WWW3. His eye quickly turned pink as his clenched fist opened, releasing a spray of Chaos Seeds at WWW3. WWW3 shrugged and put a hand to the Colossal Dragon behind him. The dragon glowed orange for a second, and at that moment the seeds changed course towards the dragon.
      "Projectiles mean nothing to the OtyUnity, you should know that Ian." WWW3 said tauntingly.
      Ian merely smiled back and pointed at the dragon behind him. "Well, it seems like your dragon likes them though."
      WWW3 twisted his head and stepped back. The Colossal Dragon was convulsing, its body pulsing with different colors. Suddenly, it froze over and disappeared in an earsplitting screech.
      WWW3 looked back in horror at Ian, then grinned. "Ooh, this might be interesting after all.." His eyes drifted over and gradually noticed Discord crouching in the corner.
      "And what about the girl? Does she fight too?" He suddenly threw a card out onto the floor in front of Discord. It emitted a flash of orange, then summoned a giant beast, its mouth gaping wide open. It growled hungrily, then caught Discord's eye. It started towards her, its heavy stomps echoing throughout.
      Ian gasped and ran to help. His eye glowed a bright turquoise, and his fingers started to crackle when he was suddenly pushed back onto the wall of the hallway. WWW3's grin widened as he shook his finger.
      "Don't fight another person's battle for them. Tsk tsk. Just enjoy the show!"

Discord backed up against the end of the hallway, the giant shadow of the snarling creature looming over her. She tried to summon a Chaos Seed like Ian had done, but she couldn't muster the power. She had only just begun her training, how was she supposed to take on this thing? She stared at it, then caught WWW3's eye. Her chest swelled with anger. This guy just thinks he's the best doesn't he? This wretched globe man.
      She looked down and realized that she had pulled out her sword. She didn't even know when she had unsheathed it. But what a coincidence, now was a good time to have a sword, what with this giant thing trying to eat her.
      She looked back at WWW3, then in a fit of anger, she swung at the beast. It roared, but otherwise didn't seem to be bothered by the pink sword of doom. Discord's rage intensified as she swung again and again. What is this thing?
      And suddenly, the world went black, and she lost consciousness.

I'm getting the feeling that this is progressively getting worse as it goes on. But hopefully it isn't. Bleh. ALSO PINK SWORD OF DOOM YAY I FIT THAT IN.

I can check that off the list.

[√] Pink sword of doom
[  ] MMC's BanTitan
[  ] Cult of Life

Oh oops spoilers :P

Spoiler for cards used:
       +       

Also, the ending seems weird, but it's supposed to lead into the next chapter. Which probably won't come for a while. Because
Check out my card Flock!

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
Re: Hidden Life https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60814.msg1221000#msg1221000
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 06:03:38 pm »
Yes, this is amazing! Totally not getting worse :D +1 <3
Current profile picture

anything
blarg: