*Author

Offline Leodip

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Leodip is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1126877#msg1126877
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2014, 11:09:33 pm »
If only there was a card which made your opponent draw one card (aside SoBra, no rares, pls).

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1127110#msg1127110
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2014, 07:59:06 pm »
He can rewind his own creatures leading to a deckout on your end.

Lionheart only rewinds scarabs to stay alive, which means you don't even need EVERYTHING quinted, just all scarabs. Funny enough, the quint priority for lionheart seems to be: Scarab - Other - Pharaoh (not sure on anubis/crusader/eternity, it might depend on their attack value, which means it would be endowed crusader - anubis - eternity - unendowed crusader)

So, like I said, you only lose if he doesn't quint every scarab on the field. And to give you an idea, I played approximately 15 matches in trainer, only lost 1 because lionheart pulled a succesfull self rewind (lost a second when I failed to draw gravity shield in the first 15 cards of the deck). He tried it 3 more times, but on 2 of them he was only rewinding 1 card (aka, it just took him longer to lose, considering his double draw). On the other two, he managed to rewind a few creatures, but then went crazy on the anubi, as usual, and died. On the other 10 wins he had his full field quinted before he even got to 5 cards left in deck. The one game where I lost because I got decked out was when he didn't draw any anubi until he had 9 scarab on the field, which means the anubi got eaten as soon as they arrived.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 08:00:44 pm by the dictator »
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1127127#msg1127127
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2014, 10:07:22 pm »
I saw Lionheart rewinding crusaders and pharaohs when everything else was quinted. The real-game version is smart enough to rewind anything it can when it's under 5 cards.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline the dictator

• the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1127128#msg1127128
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2014, 10:11:44 pm »
Interesting, though it shouldn't make much of a difference, because usually everything but scarabs is quinted, or if it isn't already, it will be soon. (Because scarabs are continuously generated)
Back from a long break.
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1127129#msg1127129
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2014, 10:14:32 pm »
Interesting, though it shouldn't make much of a difference, because usually everything but scarabs is quinted, or if it isn't already, it will be soon. (Because scarabs are continuously generated)
I also experienced what you said, when he didn't quint its last 2 creatures for 6 turns, but after that it suddenly managed to quint the last 2. So Lionheart's AI is faulty a bit, but most of the time it works as it should.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline the dictator

Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1127130#msg1127130
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2014, 10:18:58 pm »
Nah, it isn't really faulty, it has more to do with the odds and order of the abilities of the creatures on the field.

You want at least 1 anubis before 2 rewinds (endowed crusaders), or 1 anubis after a Pharaoh. That way, an additional creature slot is going to be locked every turn. Because either: A) the anubis gets to quint one of the two bouncing creatures before it gets rewinded, or B) because the anubis gets to quint a scarab every turn. And, if an additional creature slot is going to be locked every turn, that means eventually, all slots will be locked, thus preventing lionheart from bouncing.
Back from a long break.

Offline farscape

• Reputation Power: 5
  • farscape is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Emperor Crichton
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1128043#msg1128043
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2014, 01:42:09 pm »
I made a variant of the unupped rareless counter with the steals, I figured since I do have some eternity, why rely on stealing them, when I can simply put them into the deck. Today I played with this variant and it gave me an easy EM:
(make sure to keep the black-hole for the finishing turn to heal back the eternity-damage if you are killing the FG with poison instead of deckout):

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55p 55p 55p 55p 55q 55v 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l9 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ro 5ro 5rt 5t2 8pl

Offline Lech

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Lech is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1181064#msg1181064
« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2015, 08:53:51 pm »
@farscape: I think your variant is solid, except: don't use photon as it screw your mulligan, use 3 cost angel instead, as you don't have light quanta shortage anyway.

You don't need so many time factories, you can get away with far less: in fully upped variant, you can possibly get away with just 3 upped time factories.

The only 1/30 games eternity will be your last card, so you can play with just one (for example if someone is new player and don't have many of them).

Shards of Divinity are decent choice alongside sanctuaries, you can possibly even play with mark of light and gravity pillars instead of mark of gravity and light pillars for bigger EM.

5le 749 749 749 749 74a 74f 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q8 7qd 8pq

Something like this deck, with 4x+24 hp you can possibly get 196 hp EM, quite often. You can replace guardian angel with some low cost gravity minion like graviton salvager or whatever, it doesn't change anything. You may want to get two black holes, for more sure EM.

Here is mostly unupped version that works great, too:

55p 55p 55p 55p 55q 563 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 5lm 5lm 5lm 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5rg 5rg 5rt 5t2 74f 7k6 7k6 7k6 7q4 7q8 8pq

Shards aside, this deck perform well enough to warrant first post inclusion. If someone don't have shards, additional gravity shield, two additional gravity pendulums, time tower instead of time pendulum and perhaps second black hole would be perfect choices to substitute in.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:54:19 am by Lech »

Offline yee

• Reputation Power: 11
  • yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.yee is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1191045#msg1191045
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2015, 08:34:34 am »
I tryed this deck and it worked quite well.
749 749 749 749 74a 74f 74j 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q8 7qd 8pq

I didn't get EM, becuse early Dune Scorpion, but it was faster than usuall Lionheart stall.

Offline Barragor

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Barragor is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Been around for a while. Wish I could change IGN.
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1199959#msg1199959
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2015, 01:58:29 pm »
The first deck is nice, but I figured the darkness quanta is not needed (You need the darkness for steal, you need steal for light towers, time towers and eternity... So why not just get light pendulums and time towers?)

Spoiler for Hidden:
749 749 749 749 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 77e 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7la 7la 7la 7la 7la 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q8 8pm

I posted a version with a 5th gravity pendulum, since the gravity shield is a must. But 4 pendulums is pretty solid, so you could add a Rewind or a 6th light pendulum instead.
You could also consider throwing in a Miracle, but you might have to save some quanta for it instead of spending it all on sanctuaries.
The chance of drawing eternity last is 1/30 and most of the times lionheart decks himself out before you get below 5 cards anyway. So IMO the rewind is not needed.

Don't let them eat your Gemfinder ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 02:07:11 pm by Barragor »
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Offline tereret

• Reputation Power: 4
  • tereret is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nobody is totally dead, Miracles happen
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1223524#msg1223524
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2016, 08:32:12 am »
Best FG ever, really fun to counter
~Put a cat in a box with unstable gas,THAT is pure entropy~
when philipines is at war, its flag flips.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Lionheart https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21950.msg1263272#msg1263272
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2017, 01:59:50 pm »
I often find that adding some HG to the OP deck helps you to get to all stone skins before Lionheart decks out (don't know if it's "lack of luck" but he's really trigger happy with his HG). I think a 6th steal would also work, stealing one of his.

749 749 749 749 75m 75m 75m 75m 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7q5 7q5 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tg 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pm
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

anything
blarg: