*Author

Active members:
kirchj33(1)

kirchj33

Thats all folks! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34980.msg440816#msg440816
« on: December 20, 2011, 06:46:25 pm »
Gentlemen,

I appreciate how hard each and every one of you worked to help us achieve success this war.  I feel we won in a way, based upon how well we did given the format.  Only the rules of war and event cards could hold us back in what should have been a three-horse race between ourselves, time, and entropy turned out much differently.  I can't tell you how much it meant to have each and every one of you on our side.

Mith -  I feel like saying goodbye to you in this post is not even doing justice to how much I appreciated your intelligence, companionship and the efforts you gave in War 4 and beyond.  You pushed me and inspired me to achieve greatness.  Your ideas were awesome and your propaganda surely was the best, it just happened to fall short in a popularity contest.  It was so fun sticking pulvies up people's asses with you.  I wish you luck in future gaming and beyond.

Sevs - Your brainpower and understanding of the game is incredible.  We would not have performed anywhere nearly as well without you and I appreciate all of your efforts.  Our late night chats and brainstorming sessions were awesome.  I know if you get placed on the right team someday it will help lead your team to victory in war.

Ave - I am so glad that you joined team earth again for a second time.  Your testing and constant questioning, retesting, and ideas were awesome.

CCC - Crazy deck guy.  You led us to create a lot of decks that were both surprising and powerful.  I knew grabbing you for a low cost was going to be one of the best steals of the auction and you didn't let me down.

bogtro - I am sorry your schedule didn't allow you to play more, I felt you were truly one of the top duelests on our team and would have liked to place you in more battles.  Your morale building and efforts outside of war did not go unnoticed.  It was a pleasure.

Marty -  You are the man.  I would probably vote you team MVP based upon your match record, morale building quotes, and ability to embrace your decks and play the shit out of them.  BOHICA for life.

Maul - I cannot say enough about how much your company meant to all of us.  It was a pleasure seeing you develop as a player throughout war and I hope you have continued success throughout your elements career.  You did a great job of keeping our spirits up and encouraging us all to push on in the fight, even when you were not involved.

I had some great memories with all of you individually and as a team.  I cannot believe it is over, and it hurts a bit how it ended for us, considering the efforts I know we all put in.  At least we know, in a sense, we were winners even if we don't have a forum icon to show or reigning the forums.    It was a pleasure to work with and serve you all as master and general.

blarg: