*Author

Offline maverixk

• Reputation Power: 7
  • maverixk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I have an 'x' instead of a 'c'. I know you jellin'
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg381027#msg381027
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 12:53:40 am »
Dear Zans,

add this card to the game.

Thanks,
The Playerbase.
"Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree." -House

Skullgasm

Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg394514#msg394514
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 05:06:16 pm »
What happens if you put momentum on it?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg394545#msg394545
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 07:08:17 pm »
no spell + no momentum = common creature damage

spell + no momentum = spell damage

no spell + momentum = ignore shield, common momentumed creature

spell + momentum + spell damage. As creatures with momentum don't attak when a spell (ex: sundial) is played, let's keep the spell priority vs. momentum. It's a skill, but says "spell damage".
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg394557#msg394557
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 07:25:59 pm »
+1|+1 & Reflective Shield/Jade Shield no longer reflects the damage.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Kyura

Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg403953#msg403953
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 08:13:35 am »
1. If antimattered. Lets say this was an opponents and I had a reflect shield. Would this force heal me or the enemy.
2. Same but Liquid Shadow was applied?
3. Was this made so that if this was made in the game (which I hope) to convice players reflect shields are helpful?
1) count it as a (weak) heal spell for you, essentially. my current understanding of reflect shields is that they do not discern between good/bad spells from your opponent, they just reflect everything.
2) a) you do damage to yourself b) enemy reflects the heal c) the heal heals you = net zero effect
3) that was part of it, i figured it may make other elements say "hey, we want a reflect shield too" if these guys were running around.

as for what would happen if both players had reflect shields? whatever it currently does in game when spells are cast, go with that.
just to clarify things, "Any Damage from Spells is reflected to opponent" is the mechanism of reflective shields so, no healing for you   :(

another thing on my mind, how would this match up against an enemy creature with Gravity Pull? by the mechanism, spells bypass non-reflective shields. but since Psion is effectively *attacking*, would Gravity Pull suck up the damage?  ::)

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg404149#msg404149
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 06:42:07 pm »
1. If antimattered. Lets say this was an opponents and I had a reflect shield. Would this force heal me or the enemy.
2. Same but Liquid Shadow was applied?
3. Was this made so that if this was made in the game (which I hope) to convice players reflect shields are helpful?
1) count it as a (weak) heal spell for you, essentially. my current understanding of reflect shields is that they do not discern between good/bad spells from your opponent, they just reflect everything.
2) a) you do damage to yourself b) enemy reflects the heal c) the heal heals you = net zero effect
3) that was part of it, i figured it may make other elements say "hey, we want a reflect shield too" if these guys were running around.

as for what would happen if both players had reflect shields? whatever it currently does in game when spells are cast, go with that.
just to clarify things, "Any Damage from Spells is reflected to opponent" is the mechanism of reflective shields so, no healing for you   :(

another thing on my mind, how would this match up against an enemy creature with Gravity Pull? by the mechanism, spells bypass non-reflective shields. but since Psion is effectively *attacking*, would Gravity Pull suck up the damage?  ::)
Did you check the effect of Holy Light vs Reflective Shield? If not then you should. (beta is loading too slowly for me to test it at this time)

Gravity Pull changes the Attack Target. Psion should IMHO attack the creature. However if that creature were immune to spell damage then Psion would not deal it any damage.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline moomooseTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg404233#msg404233
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2011, 09:21:37 pm »
holy light makes it say "reflect" but then heals anyway, so hes right on that one.

as far as gravity pull goes, my gut would say "does gravity pull make lightning cast against the opponent go to the creature with gravity pull?"
moose dont say moo.

Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg404234#msg404234
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 09:27:07 pm »
Spells aren't redirected to creatures, so I'm gonna say this will ignore a GP'd enemy creature and still go for the enemy player.

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg404252#msg404252
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 09:56:03 pm »
definitely like this. aether needs a solid attack creature with an interesting effect and no immaterial.
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg404296#msg404296
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 10:51:16 pm »
I like this. It passes through some shields like ice shield and dimensional shield, but is bounced back by reflective shield and jade shield. Looks pretty balanced and awesome to me.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg404384#msg404384
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2011, 01:17:14 am »
I prefere the skill cost  :aether other than passive.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: Psionist | Psion https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28117.msg406506#msg406506
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2011, 05:18:57 pm »
Card is confusing, what will happen if it is antimattered or has a vampie ability??

anything
blarg: