*Author

Offline Heavenscall

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Heavenscall is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • only new at forum
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg511296#msg511296
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 04:38:02 pm »
Sorry, english isn´t my first language  ?_?...i try to explain, what i understood, correct me if i missunderstood 
Level 4 shows the protoype cards of the game. So that cards will be implemented maybe in a slightly changed form? What do you mean with counterpart?
Thank You! ;-)
Who fight can lose, but who don´t fight has already lost

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg511299#msg511299
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 04:46:16 pm »
Sorry, english isn´t my first language  ?_?...i try to explain, what i understood, correct me if i missunderstood 
Level 4 shows the protoype cards of the game. So that cards will be implemented maybe in a slightly changed form? What do you mean with counterpart?
Thank You! ;-)
The cards are already implemented - the 'prototype' version is the big card you see first, and the smaller cards below the big one are the ingame versions.

Offline Heavenscall

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Heavenscall is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • only new at forum
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg511654#msg511654
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 11:10:40 pm »
Very easy explained - thank you very much!
Who fight can lose, but who don´t fight has already lost

Offline odideph

• Reputation Power: 3
  • odideph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Personal Text This Is
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg530733#msg530733
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2012, 07:27:38 pm »
Everybody just loves creatures apparently. Do they feel more real or something?

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg530765#msg530765
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2012, 09:00:32 pm »
Everybody just loves creatures apparently. Do they feel more real or something?

Not exactly. Most of the time, creatures are implemented because their designs are easier to implement; I imagine that having more creatures in the game allows for more diversity over permanents (and sometimes spells, unless you refer to super-versatile things like Fractal), and thus are often advanced in the polls due to that.

Offline odideph

• Personal Text This Is
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg530793#msg530793
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:21 pm »
Not exactly. Most of the time, creatures are implemented because their designs are easier to implement; I imagine that having more creatures in the game allows for more diversity over permanents (and sometimes spells, unless you refer to super-versatile things like Fractal), and thus are often advanced in the polls due to that.

I see, i'll make sure to remember that. I have yet to submit any creature out of my dozen cards. The reliquary's card type stats are pretty clear, props to whoever made the Shard of Serendipity!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg530794#msg530794
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2012, 09:42:35 pm »

I see, i'll make sure to remember that. I have yet to submit any creature out of my dozen cards. The reliquary's card type stats are pretty clear, props to whoever made the Shard of Serendipity!

That's because if a card makes it in, it's pretty balanced already.

Offline odideph

• Personal Text This Is
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg530803#msg530803
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2012, 09:52:21 pm »

That's because if a card makes it in, it's pretty balanced already.

I might not have been explicit enough, my bad, let me rephrase: 75% of Reliquary cards are creatures; 25% (SoSe and Acceleration) are spells, none at all are permanents. That is what i meant by "card type stats".

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg1019789#msg1019789
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2012, 02:59:01 pm »
I was looking at these cards, they are all really cool.
It's a pity that the minotaur graphic was not used in the end. I really like the ghost of the past, but the minotaur art also looks like the autor has put a lot of effort into it.
Also I really like how the puppet/vodoo doll is looking in the original image, even though it's only a draft.

Offline zasdd

• Reputation Power: 1
  • zasdd is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: Level 4 - Reliquary https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6851.msg1022396#msg1022396
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2012, 05:50:49 am »
So this is where the psion came from.

anything
blarg: