*Author

Offline dracomageat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dracomageat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lord of Magnetism... ...Maybe.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1138656#msg1138656
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 09:04:17 pm »
I'm not convinced. Having a duo and paying triple cost should net you a stronger devour, IMO.
I'd give the upped atleast +1hp.

Offline iDaireTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 17
  • iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fire Emblem God
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1138657#msg1138657
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2014, 09:30:47 pm »
I will update the card according to the top two results of poll. This will happen before poll ends. Things that will stay the same:
HP can't go above 9 or below 4
ATK stays between 4 and 6
Cost stays between 5 and 11
MHP reduction remains
Devour remains
Element remains
Card Art is always appreciated

• iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.iDaire is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Fire Emblem God
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1138980#msg1138980
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2014, 01:04:05 am »
Going to change card now ASAP and link it to crucible.
I'd like to thank everyone for looking at my card and rating and just commenting. Because everyone's voice makes it better.

• Fire Emblem God
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1139096#msg1139096
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2014, 11:36:37 pm »
NAME:
Serpent
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
6 :water
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
4 | 5
TEXT:
Serpent deals damage to Max HP in addition to regular HP if your mark is :darkness
:darkness :darkness : Devour
NAME:
Golden Serpent
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
6 | 5
TEXT:
Serpent deals damage to Max HP in addition to regular HP if your mark is :darkness
:darkness :darkness : Devour

ART:
Stated Previously (I edited upgraded version but I still take no credit in making this picture)
IDEA:
Me
NOTES:
The fourth and final update.
Will be linked to crucible.
SERIES:

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1139142#msg1139142
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2014, 10:06:21 am »
Normally it's the older versions that get spoilered in the OP, not the updated ones.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1139152#msg1139152
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2014, 01:01:31 pm »
Interesting idea. I can see synergies with earth as well as gravity and darkness.

Maybe change the card text to this: ( just a thought )

• Serpent deals damage to Max HP in addition to regular HP if you have a cloak in play.
Or
  • Serpent deals damage to Max HP in addition to regular HP if your mark is darkness or if you have cloak in play.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

• Fire Emblem God
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1139265#msg1139265
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2014, 10:20:47 pm »
I am not sure about that for mainly two reasons.
First being there is no more word space and second being that in my opinion it doesn't fit thematically since it would if hidden attack exactly the same as if it weren't hidden in real life.

• Fire Emblem God
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1140307#msg1140307
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2014, 08:17:44 pm »
This is the final version of the card.
Can it go in the crucible?

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1140329#msg1140329
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2014, 10:53:33 pm »
1. Take the final version from the spoilers, leave the old versions in the spoilers
2. Make sure formatting is okay
3. Look at this thread http://elementscommunity.org/forum/card-ideas-and-art/link-crucible-candidates-here!/ (unless Blacksmith already changed the system, then you don't have to do anything)
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Serpent | Serpent *RARE* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=54536.msg1197580#msg1197580
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2015, 09:56:00 pm »
CURATOR COMMENT
Due to me being really tired, I looked over the error in this card.
The art is not proven to be free for use.

This is a version of the card submitted to the cruible with appropriate art that does and will be used to represent this card in the cruicible. My apologies.

-Frozen

NAME:
Serpent
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
4 | 5
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity : Devour
NAME:
Golden Serpent
ELEMENT:
Water
COST:
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
6 | 5
TEXT:
:gravity :gravity : Devour

ART:
Zblader
IDEA:
iDaire
NOTES:

SERIES:

anything
blarg: